So the Republicans are taking this kid's insurance?

So, if a law has issues or needs improvements, we don't repeal, we amend. But the Hypocrite Republicans want to REPEAL THE LAW. That is throwing the entire law out. That is the definition of Repeal.

hey little Jimmy....question for ya....are Democrats also Hypocrites?....just askin because i figure a well reasoned guy like yourself should know....

So, in your post you said "brownies and blackies" but it wasnt you who said "brownies and blackies"?

I am confused. :eusa_whistle: Racist much?

no i said it....but we were not talking about me were we?....i was pointing out how the racist named Zona brings up race in MANY of his posts....now asshole....prove me wrong.....

So, if a law has issues or needs improvements, we don't repeal, we amend. But the Hypocrite Republicans want to REPEAL THE LAW. That is throwing the entire law out. That is the definition of Repeal.

hey little Jimmy....question for ya....are Democrats also Hypocrites?....just askin because i figure a well reasoned guy like yourself should know....

Oh yes, the Democrats have their share of Hypcrites. Both parties and the wannabe party named Tea Baggers have their share.

Oh yes, the Democrats have their share of Hypcrites. Both parties and the wannabe party named Tea Baggers have their share.

Then perhaps we should all focus on cleaning corruption out of ourselves and our own groups before we start going after others?

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

That is all that you have?

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!
You are completely and totally full of shit....
In what kind of fucked up scenario would a republican-controlled congress legislate permission for a 20-something yr.old college graduate, working for free, to still be considered a dependent?
And, by the way, you just set a new board-speed record on the race card, in your own fucked up thread!
:clap2:
And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

It is an option, not a mandate for pick up your kid on your policy.
Didn't score well in reading comp, did ya?
Other "children", the same age as him, will be mandated to carry insurance so your intern can be covered by mommy and daddy.
:eusa_shhh:

Show me a link that says other kids will be mandated to carry insurance. I would like to see that.

We will all be required to have coverage, whether purchased on our own or our employer. Does that really need a link?
So a 20 yo, living on his own, will have to be covered.
22 yo intern, living at home, can be covered under his parents' plan.

So, with all the blustering, half truths, and insults, you still cannot come up with a good argument on this. The Republicans want to take away the option that this kid's parent have of paying for his insurance until he can get onto his feet. No one can come up with a good reason for repeal of this provision.

What blustering? What half truth? What insults?

How is it not his responsibility to take care of himself?

Why should his parents be paying for his health insurance? Is he an invalid? Can he not take care of himself?

Why aren't you providing insurance for him? Why are you angry at people who don't know this young man for offering the same amount of help you have?
Hey, Av,
I ran across your post while digging for the HR link I was told was in here, and you made a point that caught my eye.
The highlighted part made me wonder how well the word "Employer" could replace the word "Parent" and still ring true ;)

And I found that HR 5424, BTW :D

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office estimates that the repeal and replace plan would lower health care premiums compared to the flawed health care law.
H.R.5424: Reform Americans Can Afford Act of 2010 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

good...at least you admit it.....Zona and Dean would never admit such things...

So, in your post you said "brownies and blackies" but it wasnt you who said "brownies and blackies"?

no i said it....but we were not talking about me were we?....i was pointing out how the racist named Zona brings up race in MANY of his posts....now asshole....prove me wrong.....

Dude, if you ask me, lately its you who continually brings it up. Do a analysis of my posts if you like and tell me the percentage of me bringing up race.

Its your accusation, you prove it. Fetch.

Dude, if you ask me, lately its you who continually brings it up. Do a analysis of my posts if you like and tell me the percentage of me bringing up race.

you been called a racist quite a few times Zona.....i wonder why....and im sure you remember the post you made about Xisted's mom.....that was deleted by the Mods.....but go ahead and play your little games where you try and dance around and deflect everything on to someone else to get the focus off of you,like your previous post.......it wont work with me....remember i was at that particular post.....as well as a few others....i know better....

you been called a racist quite a few times Zona.....i wonder why....and im sure you remember the post you made about Xisted's mom.....that was deleted by the Mods.....but go ahead and play your little games where you try and dance around and deflect everything on to someone else to get the focus off of you,like your previous post.......it wont work with me....remember i was at that particular post.....as well as a few others....i know better....
If there was ONE post deleted...and you are saying there are others...link me to anyone of them. ANY ONE OF THEM.

I AM CALLING YOU OUT, LINK ME TO A RACIST POST I MADE. I AM CALLING YOU OUT AND AM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CANT, COME BACK IN HERE AND KISS MY ASS.

You see, when you call someone a racist, you have to back it up with something. Even if A ...one...single ....post was deleted, you have to show a trend to call someone a racist.

Again, I am calling you out. Show me where I posted racist posts. :eusa_whistle:

Fetch. OH and stay on point. No deflection, particularly of just saying I am a racist witout being able to back it up. A real racist cant hide and if you cant show fucking anything that proves your point, stfu. I am so tired of your bullshit.

AGain, no deflections, show me a racist post of mine. Better, show me a trend of them. That would prove your point of me being a racist.

Last edited:

If there was ONE post deleted...and you are saying there are others...link me to anyone of them. ANY ONE OF THEM.

I AM CALLING YOU OUT, LINK ME TO A RACIST POST I MADE. I AM CALLING YOU OUT AND AM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CANT, COME BACK IN HERE AND KISS MY ASS.

You see, when you call someone a racist, you have to back it up with something. Even if A ...one...single ....post was deleted, you have to show a trend to call someone a racist.

Again, I am calling you out. Show me where I posted racist posts. :eusa_whistle:

Fetch. OH and stay on point. No deflection, particularly of just saying I am a racist witout being able to back it up. A real racist cant hide and if you cant show fucking anything that proves your point, stfu. I am so tired of your bullshit.

AGain, no deflections, show me a racist post of mine. Better, show me a trend of them. That would prove your point of me being a racist.

Your azz looks an awfully lot like yer face so I'm :eusa_eh: anybody wants to kiszz it..

yeah, that avatar helps your case, doesnt it
:rolleyes:

Thats it? My av? Thats what makes me a racist. Wow. Mr. Dont get it guy...your a moron and you lie. :doubt:

Your azz looks an awfully lot like yer face so I'm :eusa_eh: anybody wants to kiszz it..

I am starting to see the trend here. YOu got nothing and are as wrong as Dick Morris. :lol:

Dresden, comments? Dont be a punk.

Thats it? My av? Thats what makes me a racist. Wow. Mr. Dont get it guy...your a moron and you lie. :doubt:
no, its more than just that
but that sure as hell doesnt help
and you calling ANYONE a moron is clearly projection

What exactly? What?

(By the way, you wont have any links...you will deflect.)
because its a compilation of all your posts dude
you just don't fucking get it
any time anyone on the right says something YOU are one of the FIRST to scream racism

What exactly? What?

any time anyone on the right says something YOU are one of the FIRST to scream racism

AGAIN, LINK!?? BETTER, LINKS?!!!!

If not, you are full of shit. So far, no links, not from you or Dresden. I call your bullshit and you back it up with...its a "compilation"..yet you cant show me one link. Here is a hint, if you call someone a racist, you have to back it up with links to prove it.

YOU CANT. Dresden, comments?

What exactly? What?

AGAIN, LINK!?? BETTER, LINKS?!!!!

If not, you are full of shit. So far, no links, not from you or Dresden. I call your bullshit and you back it up with...its a "compilation"..yet you cant show me one link. Here is a hint, if you call someone a racist, you have to back it up with links to prove it.

YOU CANT. Dresden, comments?
you never back it up
so fuck off hypocrite

Forum List

Back