So the Republicans are taking this kid's insurance?

So at a meeting today, I found out that an intern that we just hired was really excited that he was now, once again, able to tag onto his parents insurance. He is about a year out of college and he was very happy to once again have health insurance.

But the Republicans are vowing to take his insurance away. Are they out of their minds?

An intern?

What the fuck are you doing working for a company that uses slave labor and takes advantage of children?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/04/fashion/04Internship.html

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

That is all that you have?

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!

The Republican argument is "there's a BLACK guy in the WHITE House".

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!
why is it always about race with you FAR-Leftist?.....Zona same thing...."TRUTH"matters same thing...you guys are the RACYIST people i have ever seen....

LOL that is all they know how to do is play the race card.

This has nothing to do with Race, it is idiotic. Why are you people even calling this "kid" a kid. He is a 26 year old College Grad. If he is single he can get health insurance for about 150 bucks a month. I wonder if he has a Cell phone, a Car, internet and cable TV.

Young single college grads are not likely to actually not be able to afford Insurance. Most people spend well more than 150 Bucks a month on frivolous BS. The Vast Majority of people his age simple Choose not to get insurance. They could afford it. It is poor slobs like me who have to get a plan for a wife and 2 kids that cant afford it.
Regarding why they are referring to him as a kid, see my #62 and 73.

It's a classic tactic of the s&p loons.

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

HYPOCRITS!

and rdean shows what a mental midget he is once again

also, thinks its all about RACE

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

HYPOCRITS!

Yeah, and while we were against Hillarycare, it's because a BLACK man was in the WHITE house, eh?

Seriously, does your abject stupidity know no bounds?

Again people, as Obama continues to so abjectly fail on so many levels and, as his poll numbers rightfully plummet, all these loons have is the tired ol' race card......They sure as hell can't point to anything he's actually done so, their only defense is the race card.

Pointing out racism does not make me a racist. Or "Racyist" either...:lol:

you dont point it out Zona.....you bring it up.....a lot....its always about the brownies or the blackies...even if the post has nothing to do with race....you will find a way to get skin color in there.....you had a field day with the Arizona threads....its all about race with you....but then....thats the way you FAR-Leftoids are.....very racial....and the word you think i misspelled....according to the dictionary it is not misspelled ....think of...the RACY - IST people...you lunkhead....

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

HYPOCRITS!

Yeah, and while we were against Hillarycare, it's because a BLACK man was in the WHITE house, eh?

Again people, as Obama continues to so abjectly fail on so many levels and, as his poll numbers rightfully plummet, all these loons have is the tired ol' race card......They sure as hell can't point to anything he's actually done so, their only defense is the race card.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i usually think you are an asshole but that was hilarious...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i usually think you are an asshole but that was hilarious...
:razz:

So, repeal of all of the HC reform law, except for what the Republicans agree with. That is the repeal that I am hearing about? Please...it ain't gonna happen.

No. Repeal all of it. The Federal Government has no authority over health care.

We have 18 year olds overseas fighting and dying for this country, they cannot legally buy a beer, and the demonRats are harboring their 26 year old children in the basement and paying for their healthcare. this country is dooomed.

Don't give up so easily.:) We still have alot of good left in us.

So, repeal of all of the HC reform law, except for what the Republicans agree with. That is the repeal that I am hearing about? Please...it ain't gonna happen.

So you agree your OP was all bullshit and have no Republican on record wanting to take away the provision to provide coverage up to age 26?

Will you agree that Repeal means scrapping the HC reform law? Yes, you will have to agree, because that is what they are talking about. You have NO link to show otherwise, do you?

And scrapping a bad law that's going to cost everyone billions of dollars that we don't have is a bad thing?

you dont point it out Zona.....you bring it up.....a lot....its always about the brownies or the blackies...even if the post has nothing to do with race....you will find a way to get skin color in there.....you had a field day with the Arizona threads....its all about race with you....but then....thats the way you FAR-Leftoids are.....very racial....and the word you think i misspelled....according to the dictionary it is not misspelled ....think of...the RACY - IST people...you lunkhead....

Exactly who said anything about "brownies and blackies"? You or me?

If I was discussing race in the Arizona threads....well duh, no shit. Its all about race in the Arizona threads. Are you kidding me?

Now back to you sayings the words "brownies and blackies" and you calling me a racist...me? LOLOLOL

Oh and what does the dictionary say about the word "leftoids"? Hypocrite much?

HYPOCRITS!

What does a black guy in the White House have to do with anything?

We are talking about a man who graduated college who is trying to tag onto his parents insurance and why we should be taking care of his health as a federal government.

Somehow we are heartless because he isn't taking care of himself. He is a complete stranger. Yet we are suspposed to have more compassion for him than JimH who actually knows him does. We are supposed to be generous with other people's money.

Grow up people. You want to help out your neighbor? Good. I encourage you to do so it. Do it with your own time and money. Stop being such damn hypocrites. Want to outsource your charity so it's someone elses problem, yet you wont lift a finger to help yourself.

If I was discussing race in the Arizona threads....well duh, no shit. Its all about race in the Arizona threads. Are you kidding me?

Now back to you sayings the words "brownies and blackies" and you calling me a racist...me? LOLOLOL

It's all about race in those threads?

Yeah, it has nothing to do with criminals who are here ILLEGALLY. That would include ALL illegal aliens of ALL colors!

How's that boycott thingamajigee workin' out for ya', BTW?

Last edited:

You

We have 18 year olds overseas fighting and dying for this country, they cannot legally buy a beer, and the demonRats are harboring their 26 year old children in the basement and paying for their healthcare. this country is dooomed.

Because the right doesn't go to school.

Health Care Reform Bill Summary: A Look At What's in the Bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Health Care Reform Bill Summary: A Look At What's in the Bill

Health Care Reform News - The New York Times

Health Care Reform

2010 Health Care Reform Text Details Summary Reconciliation | CNM News Network

New Healthcare Reform Bill Summary 2010, Facts and Timeline of Health Care Reform Changes

---------------------------------------

There are hundreds of sites with summaries of the health care bill. Reputable sites. None of the right wingers have visited any of those sites. They only understand how they "imagine" it to be.

It's all about race in those threads?
Yeah, it has nothing to do with criminals who are here ILLEGALLY. That would include ALL illegal aliens of ALL colors!

How's that boycott thingamajigee workin' out for ya', BTW?

Yes. and the boycott thing...want a list of people who boycotted here so far? Cant wait for the all star game to not happen here. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back