So the Republicans are taking this kid's insurance?

you dont point it out Zona.....you bring it up.....a lot....its always about the brownies or the blackies...even if the post has nothing to do with race....you will find a way to get skin color in there.....you had a field day with the Arizona threads....its all about race with you....but then....thats the way you FAR-Leftoids are.....very racial....and the word you think i misspelled....according to the dictionary it is not misspelled ....think of...the RACY - IST people...you lunkhead....

Exactly who said anything about "brownies and blackies"? You or me?

If I was discussing race in the Arizona threads....well duh, no shit. Its all about race in the Arizona threads. Are you kidding me?

Now back to you sayings the words "brownies and blackies" and you calling me a racist...me? LOLOLOL

Oh and what does the dictionary say about the word "leftoids"? Hypocrite much?

You

I know you are but what am I?

(You can do much better than this..)

1) I love in the south - no basements
2) I live on my own and not only supply for myself but I also pay most of the stuff for my gf and her son while she finishes school
3) I have had my own insurance plan since I gradudated
4) You are a jackass who always makes stupid assumptions and broadbrushes people
5) I would hate to be your kid

My "kids" are MEN.

right and I am sure they are free thinking and a have great, rounded education :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure they are well read too

They provide for themselves and for their families. They don't mooch.

And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

That is all that you have?

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!
You are completely and totally full of shit....
In what kind of fucked up scenario would a republican-controlled congress legislate permission for a 20-something yr.old college graduate, working for free, to still be considered a dependent?
And, by the way, you just set a new board-speed record on the race card, in your own fucked up thread!
:clap2:
And how many kids will be forced to pay for insurance they don't want just so this kid can continue to be infantalized?

One of the biggest problems in America today is the part of our culture which Celebrates Dependence and Disdains Self-Sufficiency.

It is an option, not a mandate for pick up your kid on your policy.
Didn't score well in reading comp, did ya?
Other "children", the same age as him, will be mandated to carry insurance so your intern can be covered by mommy and daddy.
:eusa_shhh:

You could find something wrong with Christmas if you wanted to. You know, "Giving all those presents just spoils kids."

You have NO ARGUMENT! If the Republicans had come up with this proposal, it would be wonderful. But, the Black Man, Obama did, so it is BAD...VERY BAD!

HYPOCRITS!
In what kind of fucked up scenario would a republican-controlled congress legislate permission for a 20-something yr.old college graduate, working for free, to still be considered a dependent?
And, by the way, you just set a new board-speed record on the race card, in your own fucked up thread!

Other "children", the same age as him, will be mandated to carry insurance so your intern can be covered by mommy and daddy.

Usually kids don't graduate with a bachelors until they are 22, a Masters at 24 or a Doctorate at, well, guess.

Republicans don't go to schools so they don't know.

Is Bible College really considered "school"? What can you do with a degree in memorizing verses from people who didn't know to wash after wiping. See, they didn't believe in "germs".

Hey, Rdean....

It was his own imaginarty world. I just post in it...

So at a meeting today, I found out that an intern that we just hired was really excited that he was now, once again, able to tag onto his parents insurance. He is about a year out of college and he was very happy to once again have health insurance.

But the Republicans are vowing to take his insurance away. Are they out of their minds?

In this world. This provision is contained in the Republican repeal-and-replace bill.

If they repeal the Democratic health reform law, this provision will still be in effect (though the age limit will be 25 under their bill instead of 26, as in the law they'd be repealing). This was discussed somewhere above.

Usually kids don't graduate with a bachelors until they are 22, a Masters at 24 or a Doctorate at, well, guess.

Is Bible College really considered "school"? What can you do with a degree in memorizing verses from people who didn't know to wash after wiping. See, they didn't believe in "germs".

Kids usually stop being kids around age 13. Then stop being Teens at age 18. 26 year olds are not kids.

Kids usually stop being kids around age 13. Then stop being Teens at age 18. 26 year olds are not kids.
that bolded line alone should be enough to know an educated dialog is impossible with rdean

In before lock!

Oh, wait anything goes on this site... and from the looks of it I do mean anything...

Lock? :eusa_drool:

It's somethig people say when a poster makes a really really dumb or troll thread. They say "In before lock" before a Mod locks the thread.

The OP's story would be like if I said....

My friend came to my house today, happy that he just got a bag of rocks, then he found out the Democratic congress was trying to pass a bill to nuke his house. It seems they didn't like that his lawn was better taken care of (looking) than the person who lives to his left.

No link, no facts, not even an opinion if i remember correctly.

Last edited:

HYPOCRITS!

Dude, you made me laugh out loud! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You Ultra-Rights are like a group of Magpies that flock in, call people names, and then fly away. Now you are talking about repeal of the HC reform law with a replacement bill. So, actually you wouldn't be repealing the law, you would be amending it. If it were left up to the GOP, NOTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN PASSED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So, if a law has issues or needs improvements, we don't repeal, we amend. But the Hypocrite Republicans want to REPEAL THE LAW. That is throwing the entire law out. That is the definition of Repeal.

Make up your minds! Maybe if you call Sarah, the half term Governor, she can help you decide what you want. By the way, is she still a member of the racist Express Tea party?

Last edited:

If I was discussing race in the Arizona threads....well duh, no shit. Its all about race in the Arizona threads. Are you kidding me?

Now back to you sayings the words "brownies and blackies" and you calling me a racist...me? LOLOLOL

YOU motherfucker....not me....in a hell of a lot of your posts YOU bring up race...and you and me and a hell of a lot of posters here know this.....which is why you have been called a racist .....and NO its not all about race in the Arizona threads....only the threads were you and your fellow FAR-Leftist make it about race.....asshole....

In this world. This provision is contained in the Republican repeal-and-replace bill.

If they repeal the Democratic health reform law, this provision will still be in effect (though the age limit will be 25 under their bill instead of 26, as in the law they'd be repealing). This was discussed somewhere above.
Do you have a link or a HR/SR number?

Yes. and the boycott thing...want a list of people who boycotted here so far? Cant wait for the all star game to not happen here. lol

thats funny the city of Orange backs the Arizona law....and most of the Motels bordering Angel Stadium are in Orange....they were packed....most people can care less about boycotts Zona....only dipshits like you and your fellow Far-Leftists care....but than most of your ilk dont play Sports anyway....so who cares....

YOU motherfucker....not me....in a hell of a lot of your posts YOU bring up race...and you and me and a hell of a lot of posters here know this.....which is why you have been called a racist .....and NO its not all about race in the Arizona threads....only the threads were you and your fellow FAR-Leftist make it about race.....asshole....

So, in your post you said "brownies and blackies" but it wasnt you who said "brownies and blackies"?

I am confused. :eusa_whistle: Racist much?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back