So the republican solution to our healthcare system is as little government as possible right?

Yes, our quality is top notch, but that doesn’t mean shit if most people can’t afford it.

It’s not MY problem that YOU can’t afford the health care services you need. Nor is it YOUR problem that I can’t afford my health care. It’s an issue of Personal Responsibility. Nothing more.

Yes, our quality is top notch, but that doesn’t mean shit if most people can’t afford it.

It’s not MY problem that YOU can’t afford the health care services you need. Nor is it YOUR problem that I can’t afford my health care. It’s an issue of Personal Responsibility. Nothing more.
Personal responsibility stops being relevant when it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for EVERYONE to get decent healthcare. You do know this includes children who can’t work right? They rely on their parents.

Personal responsibility stops being relevant when it becomes IMPOSSIBLE for EVERYONE to get decent healthcare. You do know this includes children who can’t work right? They rely on their parents.

Healthcare is NOT a right. It never has been and hopefully never will be. Therefore, whether someone can pay or not is irrelevant.

As for the kids - that’s what parents, family, private charities and lastly morticians are for (in that order).

Healthcare is NOT a right. It never has been and hopefully never will be. Therefore, whether someone can pay or not is irrelevant.

As for the kids - that’s what parents, family, private charities and lastly morticians are for (in that order).
Christ stop pretending that charity is somehow a cure-all for children’s insufficient care. It isn’t. It’s not even close. Childhood poverty in this country is the worst out of other developed nations.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, should solve this issue in a market friendly manner.

Again, unconstitutional ideas in every way. Please go and read the US Constitution if you want to continue discussing this topic with me.

Focus on Article I , Section 8 and the 10th Amendment.
What is unconstitutional about it? It provides for the general welfare.

80% of workers in this country live paycheck to paycheck

No they don't, valid link?

The ones that do live paycheck to paycheck rarely live within their means, guess what, THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM DUMB ASS!!!!!!!

People have no choice but to work shit jobs because wages are way behind on the cost of living.

Most people earn their worth, you? Walmart is the top of your ladder...

Or charity? My guess, you have worn out your welcome...

Precisely. I take care of MY kids. YOU take care of YOUR kids.

Christ stop pretending that charity is somehow a cure-all for children’s insufficient care. It isn’t. It’s not even close.

Irrelevant. Requisitioning the wealth of one individual to serve another without a constitutional mandate is theft, no different than a thug robbing a store and splitting the take with his girlfriend.

Childhood poverty in this country is the worst out of other developed nations.

Horse. Shit. If anything, the indigent and unskilled illegals skew the numbers.

yet, we can allegedly afford alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

simply financing Government and blaming the Poor, is merely the pot calling the kettle black.

Those are mandated to the federal government.

providing for the general welfare not the common welfare is mandated to the federal government.

Christ stop pretending that charity is somehow a cure-all for children’s insufficient care. It isn’t. It’s not even close. Childhood poverty in this country is the worst out of other developed nations.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression thst I give a fuck about those kids they’re not mine, so I don’t. They’re not my problem. Let them die. Just don’t steal from ME to support them.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression thst I give a fuck about those kids they’re not mine, so I don’t. They’re not my problem. Let them die. Just don’t steal from ME to support them.
It’s astounding to me how selfish you people are. You are worse than any moocher I assure you. It would be even more pathetic if you claim to be Christian.

It’s astounding to me how selfish you people are. You are worse than any moocher I assure you. It would be even more pathetic if you claim to be Christian.

I work my ass off and have for years to earn what I do. To have it stolen from me by the Stare and see it given to freeloaders makes my blood boil. Including members of my wife’s family.

I’m not a Christian. I don’t believe in organized religion.

I work my ass off and have for years to earn what I do. To have it stolen from me by the Stare and see it given to freeloaders makes my blood boil. Including members of my wife’s family.

I’m not a Christian. I don’t believe in organized religion.
No one would be taking it away you dumbass. Do you know how much we spend on defense? That revenue could easily go to healthcare.

providing for the general welfare not the common welfare is mandated to the federal government.

Nor the individual welfare.

No one would be taking it away you dumbass. Do you know how much we spend on defense? That revenue could easily go to healthcare.

Yes I do. While it’s too much, at least that spending is Constitutional. Would prefer to see the Social spending eliminated, the Military sending reduced and the excess monies returned to the tax payers.

Nor the individual welfare.
or the institutional warfare.

Forum List

Back