So, the President suddenly isn't allowed to "politicize" military victories?

LOL got to love the talking points. They let you know who the lemming followers truly are.

my guess is that it took a while because it was a hard decision to make. it wasn't like he was sitting in a chair reading a childrens book after being told our nation was under attack or anything.

as for the scapegoat comment what in the memo do you think provides for a scapegoat?? what exact wording please provide the memo and the exact quote to support your spin. thank you.

Your a fucking troll and not worth debating frankly.

Fuck off!

16 HOURS...!!!!!!

LOL and yet i have provided valid arguments that counter or call you out for your spin and this is the best response that you can come up with. LOL

see how the rightwingers can't even defend their own words? LOL

No ya have'nt... your a fucking little gutter snipe.

Why yes, the old talking point "bush kept us safe after 9/11"

Funny how the right didn't opt for their current mantra "Bush just followed orders, no biggie" as a talking point.

We had no terrorist attacks here at home after 9/11/01 while Bush was POTUS.

How many have there been since Obama has been in charge?

actually according to the right back when clinton was president our embassies and bases counted as american soil. based on the fact that these were attacked on W's watch how did he actually keep us safe?

Furthermore, based on the argument from rightwingers in this very thread who argued that it's all part of the president's job and that obama shouldn't be thanked for doing his job then w deserves no credit for doing his job. LOL

Clinton did nothing to defend this country when it was attacked by Al Queda, and he also let Osama Bin Laden go.

Your a fucking troll and not worth debating frankly.

Fuck off!

16 HOURS...!!!!!!

LOL and yet i have provided valid arguments that counter or call you out for your spin and this is the best response that you can come up with. LOL

Is that why you cut and ran from the other threads?? LOL

earlier you were asked for substance to suppoort your spin about a scapegoat and yet instead of backing up your claim, you came at me personally to try and chnge the subject. So do you have the substance yet you are you still running away from your own arguments?

yes just like reagan was lucky to be in the WH at the right time when the wall was coming down. LOL It could have happened anytime but he was lucky to be president when it happened and yet for some reason the right stil praises reagan for it.

Damn it quit moving the fucking goal posts you troll..... Reagans policies helped end the cold war and bring down the wall.
You dont like it that the wall came down and we won the cold war.... why do you hate that we won?
Why do you hate America?

who is moving the goal posts and how?? what policies of reagan's helped end the cold war? How were they different than those who preceded him? Got specifics??

the cold war was "fought" by many presidents before reagan he just happened to be "lucky" enough to be in office at that time. If you have a problem with the logic then complain to jarhead for using it first. LOL

Peace through strength... he didnt back down.

Im not going to go get links and stories and the such for you because it wont matter.

Your a hack and frankly a waste of my time.

BTW.... when is Obama going to shut down Gitmo? I mean we dont need it right? It serves no purpose right?

Osama's had nothing to do with enhanced interrogations right?

You say KSM and his henchmen had nothing to do with it... why is it not closed?

You are a liberal hack and no matter what I say you will have some stupid response full of talking points from the left.

Last edited:

We had no terrorist attacks here at home after 9/11/01 while Bush was POTUS.

How many have there been since Obama has been in charge?

actually according to the right back when clinton was president our embassies and bases counted as american soil. based on the fact that these were attacked on W's watch how did he actually keep us safe?

Furthermore, based on the argument from rightwingers in this very thread who argued that it's all part of the president's job and that obama shouldn't be thanked for doing his job then w deserves no credit for doing his job. LOL

Clinton did nothing to defend this country when it was attacked by Al Queda, and he also let Osama Bin Laden go.

ah the sign of a true wackjob is when he bringds up the "clinton let bin laden go" myth. LOL

so do embassies count or not?

Del: I kinda agree with you. I'm military and I'm not real keen on celebrating any death. Not that I don't think it should have happened for the good of the world.

i'm fine with him being dead, but i'd bet that you won't find any evidence of people doing victory laps on the first anniversary of hitler's death.

VE day??

may 8, 1945, celebrating the allied victory over nazi germany. formal surrender was may 9, 1945

Is that why you cut and ran from the other threads?? LOL

earlier you were asked for substance to suppoort your spin about a scapegoat and yet instead of backing up your claim, you came at me personally to try and chnge the subject. So do you have the substance yet you are you still running away from your own arguments?

Me??? You brought Reagan into it not me!

BTW, I didnt cut and run.... I have duties here at home besides bothering with hacks like you.

ah the sign of a true wackjob is when he bringds up the "clinton let bin laden go" myth. LOL

embassies are sovereign territory of the nation that they represent but by definition are not domestic.

Why? Because you cant handle the truth?

As we all know, I usually try to keep the discourse civil around here, but I'm going to have to make an exception.

I have two words for all you assholes that politicized 9/11, the war on terror, the war in Iraq, and whose leader "Spiked the Football" on a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER half a decade before "operations in Iraq" were over:

Fuck You.

Seriously. I have no patience for this bullshit. You people can seriously go fuck yourselves on this one.

You chased Bin Laden around for a decade and FAILED.

Obama, while acting as commander in chief, got him, and that just pisses you assholes off to no end, doesn't it?

This utter hypocrisy is just UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously, out of all the shit you've pulled in the past, this one just takes the cake.

So, in summary:

Stop whining, and STFU already.

Suddenly?

Obama made a decision with incomplete information, and against some of his staffs' advice. He took a political risk, that might have turned out very badly. That's what leaders do.

16 hours and he didnt have all the intel he needed?

Yeah right :cuckoo:

When does an operation of this type have 100% intel? They didn't even know if Osama was there. All they had was the intel of tracking the courrier.

Are you really this dumb, or are you just willing to continually lie?

If Bush had gotten Osama bin Laden, he would have brought gloating to a whole new level.

esk9z4.jpg

Don't mess with Texas! Eh eh eh eh eh.

Perhaps you can show the class previous examples of said "gloating".

landing on an aircraft carrier you stupid fuck.

Vast has it right. Fuck you

If that was gloating Obama gloated yesterday when he stood in front of the MRAPs.

Obama made a decision with incomplete information, and against some of his staffs' advice. He took a political risk, that might have turned out very badly. That's what leaders do.

16 hours and he didnt have all the intel he needed?

Yeah right :cuckoo:

When does an operation of this type have 100% intel? They didn't even know if Osama was there. All they had was the intel of tracking the courrier.

Are you really this dumb, or are you just willing to continually lie?

Ironic coming from you.

Cant rewrite history punk...

Bin Laden Lived To Fight Another Day--Thanks To Bill Clinton - Forbes

Forum List

Back