So the House failed to do their jobs

Who wants to see what it's like to have your healthcare bill passed? Here you go!

C7tTMlLWkAQth97.jpg
He looks like a girly man lol
A girly man has 100% more victories on healthcare bills than the orange traitor
This isn't about Trump but you're too stupid to see it and seize the little bit of momentum it gives you.
It's about saving healthcare and making it available to all Americans. A prospect that Trump and the current set of republicans absolutely loathe. Republicans spent 6 years sabotaging the ACA rollout, preventing changes as the need arose, and voting to repeal it 61 times. Note that those bunch of pussies suddenly don't have the BALLS to pass that repeal now that they can actually do it. It's because they know they were putting politics before country, and none of them ever believed a repeal would improve anything.

You truly hate the ACA and think it's bad for America? Then demand that congress present Trump with the bill they passed 61 times under Obama.

Who wants to see what it's like to have your healthcare bill passed? Here you go!

C7tTMlLWkAQth97.jpg
This isn't about Trump but you're too stupid to see it and seize the little bit of momentum it gives you.
It's about saving healthcare and making it available to all Americans. A prospect that Trump and the current set of republicans absolutely loathe. Republicans spent 6 years sabotaging the ACA rollout, preventing changes as the need arose, and voting to repeal it 61 times. Note that those bunch of pussies suddenly don't have the BALLS to pass that repeal now that they can actually do it. It's because they know they were putting politics before country, and none of them ever believed a repeal would improve anything.

You truly hate the ACA and think it's bad for America? Then demand that congress present Trump with the bill they passed 61 times under Obama.

How the fuck did they spend 6 years sabotaging obozocares roll-out?

Be specific Jew boy, next you going to tell us they were the ones who designed the web site?

I think it's prime time to bring up term limits!

Yeah, they failed hard today.

Where's all those bills they had ready for Obama? Hmm?

Here's what needs to happen: Trump needs to select about 6 qualified individuals and craft a bill with a real game plan.

Something tells me the current failure has Ryan's pawprints on it.

The current bill is not worth passing.

C7tTMlLWkAQth97.jpg

Be specific Jew boy, next you going to tell us they were the ones who designed the web site?

581570ba71211582a1984445958fac24.jpg

C7tTMlLWkAQth97.jpg

GOP governors refused medicaid expansion, and republicans took the house 2 years into Obama's Presidency and stonewalled absolutely everything. Then they sabotaged the funding of health insurance risk corridors and bragged about it. Which fucked insurance companies, but let you bastards play politics by getting to say insurance companies were suddenly dropping out of the exchange because of Obama, instead of because of sabotage. So fuck you, and shove Trumpcare up your ass.

Demand the GOP present Trump with the repeal bill they passed 61 times under Obama, or you're a gutless pussy like Paul Ryan, Trump, and the rest of the House GOP.

GOP governors refused medicaid expansion, and republicans took the house 2 years into Obama's Presidency and stonewalled absolutely everything. Then they sabotaged the funding of health insurance risk corridors and bragged about it. Which fucked insurance companies, but let you bastards play politics by getting to say insurance companies were suddenly dropping out of the exchange because of Obama, instead of because of sabotage. So fuck you, and shove Trumpcare up your ass.

Demand the GOP present Trump with the repeal bill they passed 61 times under Obama, or you're a gutless pussy like Paul Ryan, Trump, and the rest of the House GOP.
I've already made that demand. Dozens of times in fact. You're just too busy hating the world to have ever noticed.

I've already made that demand. Dozens of times in fact. You're just too busy hating the world to have ever noticed.
Great, if that helps you sleep at night then whatever. :rolleyes:

I don't know where you live but my car insurance never went down only is going up, now I guess because all of the assholes who like to text and drive...

If my car insurance gets too expensive I either rework my monthly budget to accommodate or I reduce my insurance coverage to a point where the price is acceptable to me.

It does say a lot the democrats put party before themselves and stood behind obozocare and cost them the Senate and hundreds of state legislature seats.

The Republicans thought only about their seats.
I get that the conservative wing was unhappy with this bill and I don't disagree with them. Having said that these idiots had YEARS TO PREPARE for this day.

Unacceptable

The rare good point by Grumps.

What he doesn't say is this though.

If Conservatism is so popular as all of you guys claim; if nobody wanted Obamacare as you guys claim, if nobody was upset with what we had prior to it becoming law in 2010 or whenever it did....why not just kill the law and replace it with nothing?

Does it come down to being gutless or wrong?

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I am embarrassed to be a member of the gop today.

Your OP means you are saying Dems failed to do their jobs, they lost election and seats for sake of replacing Obama care and every single one collecticely said Sc*w the people because they didn't vote for us(sore losers do that), and so now you have an imploding care with no choices and forced or fined care plans. You won't be laughing seeing quotes as high as 50-75% of your salary.
That's not what my op says. Much like my own children, I hold the people I vote for accountable. They failed

There's 2 major partys running gov't not 1 single one. You can't blame the ones sabotaged for the acts of the sabotagers.
Did you blame the victims of 911 for what the terrorist did?
You're being stupid now. The gop had 8 years to prepare a replacement. The dems had NOTHING to do with the fact that they failed at that task. Did the dems fuck it up to begin with? Sure. When I wreck my car and the repair shop fucks up the repairs do I blame myself and say "oh well" or do I take my car back & insist that they do their jobs right?

Don't be a partisan dumbfuck, this debacle is 100% on us.

Wow, another uncontrollable karom into the truth.

Forum List

Back