So the House failed to do their jobs

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

I am embarrassed to be a member of the gop today.

It does say a lot the democrats put party before themselves and stood behind obozocare and cost them the Senate and hundreds of state legislature seats.

The Republicans thought only about their seats.

I'm not saying they should have passed this particular bill. I'm saying they're a pathetic Bunch of free loading faggots that took advantage of a public desperate for change by spewing shit everyone wanted to hear only to prove they're as fucking inept as a retarded giraffe.

A right winger with enough sense to know he should be embarrassed. Few and far between. There may be hope for you yet.

It is the positive proof of the one party system in the U.S.
One party, two fractions putting up a show for the uninformed, dividing the nation while stuffing their pockets. They do the Global Elites' bidding of dismantling the U.S.A. brick by brick.
Meanwhile Toto is trolling in Zone 2

No, it's a good thing this bill failed. It was a bad bill. The system worked.

• Banned
It does say a lot the democrats put party before themselves and stood behind obozocare and cost them the Senate and hundreds of state legislature seats.

I get that the conservative wing was unhappy with this bill and I don't disagree with them. Having said that these idiots had YEARS TO PREPARE for this day.

Unacceptable

They did their job by not passing that Bill.

A right winger with enough sense to know he should be embarrassed. Few and far between. There may be hope for you yet.

If only you loons on the left could manage to admit Obunglescare is a fucking disaster

They FAILED by not having a bill prepared that could pass. They have one God damn job and a majority and they still fucked it up.

I get that the conservative wing was unhappy with this bill and I don't disagree with them. Having said that these idiots had YEARS TO PREPARE for this day.

Unacceptable

That I agree with you on. No excuse for not having something ready and just throwing nonsense together thinking the voter could be duped twice.

Yeah, they messed up there.

Unacceptable

Yes they all ran on this, then when they won we find out they have nothing good to offer.

They FAILED by not having a bill prepared that could pass. They have one God damn job and a majority and they still fucked it up.

Read my other response agreeing with you and take a stiff drink of some hooch...

The GOP embarrassment should be the bill they wrote in the first place. They were sent to Washington to GET RID OF the ACA, not to "fix" it.

People are expecting them to fix healthcare. Costs were out of control long before Obamacare.

It was a mistake for Ryan and Trump to think they could pass a healthcare reform bill without the support of the conservative wing of the Republican party. Hopefully, that is a mistake they will not repeat.

Democrats who are gloating over this have this to consider: it was not them that defeated this bill, it was conservative Republicans. Democrats have absolutely no power in Congress, so they can't stop anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back