Breaking: Trump White House officials purging phones...

Last edited:
Only way Trump can avoid impeachment

Putin is killing witnesses
Trump is purging phones

MSNBC Breaking News: Just reported by Rachel Maddow from Andrea Mitchell. No link yet.

Like the FBI can't recover their calls and texts?

I agree! They may have been "recovered" before they were ever purged.

They can be recovered after they are "purged".

Sounds like BS from two BS artists

Cell phone service providers have the records. You can only delete them off your own device. So.... those who purge their phones against orders to preserve can be held in contempt. Ask your infamous "lawyer" husband, Pumpkin.

MSNBC Breaking News: Just reported by Rachel Maddow from Andrea Mitchell. No link yet.

Cell phone service providers have the records. You can only delete them off your own device. So.... those who purge their phones against orders to preserve can be held in contempt. Ask your infamous "lawyer" husband, Pumpkin.

Nobody has proven any "purging" going on, fruitloop. Now go bother someone who gives a rip what you bloviate about ya freaking partisan moonbat. Sweet Jebus you're an annoying old hag

Nobody has proven any "purging" going on, fruitloop. Now go bother someone who gives a rip what you bloviate about ya freaking partisan moonbat. Sweet Jebus you're an annoying old hag

Thanks for wasting everyone's screen space with your pigheaded ignorance.

The FBI is not the NFL...and the WH staff are not Tom Bradey. Gee, I wonder what the Comrades are trying to cover up?

I would just plead the 5th and walk out.

MAD COW DISEASE... hurry purge your phone..

fake news do research.PNG

Another baseless bull shit pile of crap from MSDNC

The FBI is not the NFL...and the WH staff are not Tom Bradey. Gee, I wonder what the Comrades are trying to cover up?
oh I get it. You can't find what your looking for so there's a cover up. LOL

I would just plead the 5th and walk out.

Or just say there was never any "intent" :lmao:

Forum List

Back