So the guy who showers with his daughter has no respect for maga

instead of going to jail this diary business shoulda been the pentagon papers.

so you accuse Biden of yelling , the republicans yell, and telling the jerk who yelled he stole the election.

Biden did right by my book. “Folks, ignorance knows no boundaries.”

The man should of been kicked out.

When it comes to alleged sexual misconduct, we should all give the benefit of the doubt to the accused.

A lot of innocent people (mostly men) have had their lives destroyed by vicious females (and males) who have lied through their teeth.

Of course, I do NOT know whether the diary entries about showering are accurate or not.

BUT I do know that if the same accusation were made against some other politicians, his/her career would be over. And maybe even a criminal investigation would be initiated.

When it comes to alleged sexual misconduct, we should all give the benefit of the doubt to the accused.

A lot of innocent people (mostly men) have had their lives destroyed by vicious females (and males) who have lied through their teeth.

Of course, I do NOT know whether the diary entries about showering are accurate or not.

BUT I do know that if the same accusation were made against some other politicians, his/her career would be over. And maybe even a criminal investigation would be initiated.
Who does? the diary criminals deserve prison.

instead of going to jail this diary business shoulda been the pentagon papers.

I live in Montgomery County. The high school Biden spoke at is in the heart, core of Montgomery County. This County is dominated by Democrats. How and why such a poor turnout for the guy that got the most votes of any President - even besting Obama?

so you accuse Biden of yelling , the republicans yell, and telling the jerk who yelled he stole the election.

Biden did right by my book. “Folks, ignorance knows no boundaries.”

The man should of been kicked out.
Unity...unity...unity....The amount of people who will not die for this country keeps rising.....Understand that...the elites do not care...Biden does not care...Unity....unity...unity...He said that...remember? Lie after lie after lie.

Regardless of which state or what time, duplicates are legit ballots. All atates create them when needed.
We passed the point of equality and went to equity. To the working classes, groups not privileged by Prog agendas are losing. Those who did work hard to earn a living are being shit on. Like the men and women in Europe who left as fascism was a rising in the 1930's, with condition of having a trade to come here we live in an inversed nation now. where working to be something is frowned upon as a citizen and seen as white privilege. you from what I have seen in threads are Jewish. African Americans hate Jews. With a passion. That has been my experience in knowing them.

We passed the point of equality and went to equity. To the working classes, groups not privileged by Prog agendas are losing. Those who did work hard to earn a living are being shit on. Like the men and women in Europe who left as fascism was a rising in the 1930's, with condition of having a trade to come here we live in an inversed nation now. where working to be something is frowned upon as a citizen and seen as white privilege. you from what I have seen in threads are Jewish. African Americans hate Jews. With a passion. That has been my experience in knowing them.

Painting with a broad brush fails you. While I'm sure some black people hate Jews, some don't. I don't know any who do. But black people are no different than any others in that regard. That being some hate Jews, some don't. Some Christians hate Jews, some don't. Some white people hate Jews, some don't. Some women hate Jews, some don't. Etc...

Savvy?

And what does that have to do with my post to which you replied?

Painting with a broad brush fails you. While I'm sure some black people hate Jews, some don't. I don't know any who do. But black people are no different than any others in that regard. That being some hate Jews, some don't. Some Christians hate Jews, some don't. Some white people hate Jews, some don't. Some women hate Jews, some don't. Etc...

Savvy?

Savvy?

kinda hard to be a Christian and hate jews since Jesus was a Jew.

LoL that was hilarious, there was no diary...then people arrested for stealing the diary.

Left loons went oh shit

Forum List

Back