So the FBI shows up at your door, asking to see if you have guns legally purchased? What should you do? See link below.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Say THIS if the ATF comes to YOUR door asking to see guns
ATF agents and a state trooper recently showed up at the home of a man in Delaware, asking to see his legally-purchased guns. Their request was caught on tape by a front door camera, and it was posted online anonymously.
‘You just have to say, no, get a warrant. I'll see you with a warrant.’

This is why i hate Joe Biden's government agencies that have three letters in them. They are breaking the law (4th amendment) and want to take even more rights away from US. It is wrong as shit, but you can bet the dumbass Joe Biden voters will show up trying to defend these criminals of the government.

Be polite, refuse to answer any questions & tell them that without a warrant, they are trespassing on private property.
Say if they want to ask questions about a legal gun purchase, get a warrant.
Good luck with getting a judge to sign that one.
If they don't leave they are breaking the law.

Never speak to the Feds

Just do what you are told and hope the courts protect your rights.........or so the argument goes for others.

I'd see a warrant before allowing them in. Start my phone recording.

And then show them the guns I have legally purchased.

Be polite, refuse to answer any questions & tell them that without a warrant, they are trespassing on private property.
Say if they want to ask questions about a legal gun purchase, get a warrant.
Good luck with getting a judge to sign that one.
If they don't leave they are breaking the law.

Never speak to the Feds
This right here.

If you don't talk to them they can't get you on a process "crime" either.....Never mind that they can tell you a boldfaced lie right to your face.

Shut your yap, and order them off your property or else!!! Most likely, within the next year, if the nation still exists, they will no longer wield any significant authority as it pertains to firearms, this is because the NFA has been rendered patently illegal via the "Bruen decision," the NFA is absolutely certain to be vacated in whole, or significant part by a federal court, and it was just as illegal when it was passed into law in 1934....

For those who do not know, the National Firearms Act of 1934 was crafted specifically to steal away the rights of all Americans by making it prohibitively expensive to acquire fully automatic weapons, sound suppressors, and rifles/shotguns of a certain barrel length by first requiring their full registration with the infringing federal government, submitting your fingerprints, and obtaining a $200.00 tax stamp(equivalent of over $4000.00 in 1934)and thus make it all but impossible for anyone but the most filthy rich(and they do)to own them!

This act has remained unmolested ever since, and again it is totally illegal, but bad news fascist democrat scum, Bruen ends it out of hand, it will not survive the first federal court to hear its challenge, and there already are a half dozen cases pending before the various federal districts courts dealing specifically with the constitutionality of NFA that will likely be heard, and the only way they will not be heard, is if ATF drops them and all charges pending against their victims!

Further, they cannot hide machine guns behind "unusual and dangerous," because there has already been a scotus decision which dealt with mace/pepper spray that established just what criteria is required to establish common use and thus bar the federal or state governments from infringing upon them, at the time scotus declared 200,000 sold throughout the nation as being in common use, in matter of sub-machine and machine guns, there are at least 1,000,000 in private hands and thus in common, lawful use!

So don't so anything stupid, its almost a certainty that the NFA will be vacated, probably this autumn!

Say THIS if the ATF comes to YOUR door asking to see guns

This is why i hate Joe Biden's government agencies that have three letters in them. They are breaking the law (4th amendment) and want to take even more rights away from US. It is wrong as shit, but you can bet the dumbass Joe Biden voters will show up trying to defend these criminals of the government.

Say, "hello, nice to meet you, I don't talk without my attorney present, and no, you may not enter without a warrant!" And RECORD EVERYTHING!

Looks like they are trying to find a straw purchaser. I wonder how many here are stupid enough to supply a felon with a gun just to spite the mean old feds.

Looks like they are trying to find a straw purchaser. I wonder how many here are stupid enough to supply a felon with a gun just to spite the mean old feds.

Other than you? Probably none. Well, im2 certainly, is and so is joe blow. Hell, pretty much all of the progressive loons here are stupid enough.

Other than you? Probably none. Well, im2 certainly, is and so is joe blow. Hell, pretty much all of the progressive loons here are stupid enough.
It's a fair question. Straw purchases are a major source of weapons to criminals and yet most of our resident guns nuts seem averse to the feds doing anything about it.

It's a fair question. Straw purchases are a major source of weapons to criminals and yet most of our resident guns nuts seem averse to the feds doing anything about it.
The federal government is the largest straw purchaser/seller on earth, also they do not possess constitutional authority to pass gun infringing law(Text, History, Tradition, The Unqualified Command), you fascists are gonna learn this the hard way when a federal court vacates the NFA!

You fucks don't read anything, you just do what the televised political agitators tell you to do, absent even a rudimentary understanding of law, hell you fascist douche bags routinely violate law as it is, so its a particularly cold flow of crocodile tears you wanks shed as it is.... :eusa_boohoo:

The federal government is the largest straw purchaser/seller on earth, also they do not possess constitutional authority to pass gun infringing law(Text, History, Tradition, The Unqualified Command), you fascists are gonna learn this the hard way when a federal court vacates the NFA!

You fucks don't read anything, you just do what the televised political agitators tell you to do, absent even a rudimentary understanding of law, hell you fascist douche bags routinely violate law as it is, so its a particularly cold flow of crocodile tears you wanks shed as it is.... :eusa_boohoo:
Here in the real world criminals are getting guns and it seems the gun nuts are fine with that. Take responsibility for your hobby.

Not at all. If the ATF or FBI show up at my door with a warrant, I will cooperate fully and happily. If they want to search my property without a warrant, I will first request, then demand they leave. Anybody who trusts ANY federal law enforcement agency after the last twenty years is an idiot. Don't cooperate in any without a lawyer representing you.

Here in the real world criminals are getting guns and it seems the gun nuts are fine with that. Take responsibility for your hobby.
Criminals will always have guns, the answer to criminals with guns, is citizens with guns, an armed society is a polite society! I suggest you read the Bruen decision, the fascist Merrick Garland sure as shit did, which is why he is the very first AG in modern US history to declare via a press conference his bitter disagreement with the high courts Bruen decision, a decision which rips the black evil heart right out from the illegally infringing federal beast, Text, History, Tradition, & The Unqualified Command!

Because you will not read the decision, and especially because you hate America, I will interpret it for you, absent a clearly defined historical analog to ratification(1791)any and all state & federal gun laws/regulations are in violation of The Unqualified Command! Even worse news for you hate filled parasites, the federal & state laws that have stripped felons permanently of their 2nd amendment rights(GCA68), all of those with the exception of violent dangerous predators, are totally illegal too!

The greatest high court in the history of the nation has just totally reversed the illegal playing field a totally illegal federal machine had built for itself, they have no rights, The Unqualified Command totally trumps the interests(mentioned five times in Bruen decision)of federal and state government, that means they cannot just pass infringing laws just because they hate some Americans, or because the guns look scary, or can fire more than one round at a time! :wink:

Last edited:
Criminals will always have guns, the answer to criminals with guns, is citizens with guns, an armed society is a polite society! I suggest you read the Bruen decision, the fascist Merrick Garland sure as shit did, which is why he is the very first AG in modern US history to declare via a press conference his bitter disagreement with the high courts Bruen decision, a decision which rips the black evil heart right out from the illegally infringing federal beast, Text, History, Tradition, & The Unqualified Command!

Because you will not read the decision, and especially because you hate America, I will interpret it for you, absent a clearly defined historical analog to ratification(1791)any and all state & federal gun laws/regulations are in violation of The Unqualified Command! Even worse news for you hate filled parasites, the federal & state laws that have stripped felons permanently of their 2nd amendment rights, all of those with the exception of violent dangerous predators, are totally illegal too!

The greatest high court in the history of the nation has just totally reversed the illegal playing field a totally illegal federal machine had built for itself, they have no rights, The Unqualified Command totally trumps the interests(mentioned five times in Bruen decision)of federal and state government, that means they cannot just pass infringing laws just because they hate some Americans, or because the guns look scary, or can fire more than one round at a time! :wink:
Only a total imbecile would believe gun ownership is the only individual right that is cannot be regulated to preserve public safety. Doesn't work that way for any other right.

Only a total imbecile would believe gun ownership is the only individual right that is cannot be regulated to preserve public safety. Doesn't work that way for any other right.
Folks do you see how this fascist defaults to emotion and incredulity, the dumb fuck has not read the decision, he merely parrots the typical default emotive, such people are impossibly fucking stupid, literally he straddles the abyss between wishful thinking and magical thinking!

Folks do you see how this fascist defaults to emotion and incredulity, the dumb fuck has not read the decision, he merely parrots the typical default emotive, such people are impossibly fucking stupid, literally he straddles the abyss between wishful thinking and magical thinking!

I'm not really interested in kook legal arguments. The law of the land says certain gun related activites are illegal and the relevant agencies are vested with the power and duty to enforce the law. That's the reality of things. Take responsibility for your hobby.

Forum List

Back