Feds do NY States job and arrest Lee Zeldin’s attacker

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

Terrific news! The fucker shouldn’t have been out on his own recognizance. The NY bail law is pretty fucked up.

Terrific news! The fucker shouldn’t have been out on his own recognizance. The NY bail law is pretty fucked up.

Thanks for the link. Totally blows out of the water the narrative he was some crazed left-winger.

Thanks for the link. Totally blows out of the water the narrative he was some crazed left-winger.
I don’t care about his motivation or political affiliation, gigi.

The point is that NY State has fairly new bail laws that make no sense. And to allow a would-be assassin out, after arraignment, on his own recognizance is insane. Therefore, I’m gratified that the Feds nabbed this guy too. I hope the Feds don’t let him stroll away without more stringent conditions like big-ass bail, and/or an ankle monitor, at least.

The point is that NY State has fairly new bail laws that make no sense.
They make perfect sense. They kept a kid in jail awaiting trial for 3 years, for stealing a backpack. If convicted his sentence wouldn't be close to 3 years.

Yep 6Months to dry out would do him good , get him off the daily 2 sixers of Modelo and the SSRIs
Fucking guy needs to find a hobby or religion in Prison ( Electronics and Tech in Army must not have resonated enough with him to get him by after his Wife’s tragic death and loosing his kids to his Trumper Brother

It's your thread title, dumbass! :auiqs.jpg:
Hey, retard. The thread title congratulates the feds. It also says that they are doing the state’s job, you absolute imbecile.

And of course, my original post also discusses the fact that NY let the schmuck out on recognizance. That only happens after an arraignment, you retard, which only comes after the arrest.

Damn, but you are a plodding troll retard, lass. 👍

Last edited:
They make perfect sense. They kept a kid in jail awaiting trial for 3 years, for stealing a backpack. If convicted his sentence wouldn't be close to 3 years.
No. They don’t make perfect sense. Your ignorance is showing.

Bail is a more complex issue than the mindless way the NY legislature dealt with it.

You wouldn’t understand. You’re just a dimwit hack.

Still say his buddies at the VFW putting on the event
Let him down by lettin his drunk ass anywhere near the event or Stage

Turns out the attacker was a drunk Iraqi war veteran. He’s a nutty right winger who just got drunk and wanted to fight, or maybe a mental health victim.

According to the criminal complaint filed Saturday, Jakubonis, an Iraqi War Army veteran, allegedly told authorities he had consumed whiskey on the day of the campaign event and "must have checked out" as he walked on the stage and asked if Zeldin was disrespecting veterans. Jakubonis told authorities he did not know who Zeldin was at the time.

Turns out the attacker was a drunk Iraqi war veteran. He’s a nutty right winger who just got drunk and wanted to fight, or maybe a mental health victim.

According to the criminal complaint filed Saturday, Jakubonis, an Iraqi War Army veteran, allegedly told authorities he had consumed whiskey on the day of the campaign event and "must have checked out" as he walked on the stage and asked if Zeldin was disrespecting veterans. Jakubonis told authorities he did not know who Zeldin was at the time.

Not a Right Winger ( But his Brother who got custody of his children after his wife’s tragic death is )

I don’t care about his motivation or political affiliation, gigi.

I know you do not, but I was attacked for saying there was no evidence he was a lefty...and now it turns out I was right.

The point is that NY State has fairly new bail laws that make no sense. And to allow a would-be assassin out, after arraignment, on his own recognizance is insane.

The guy did something stupid while drunk. I am not sure I disagree with the law, is he really a threat to the community?

I know you do not, but I was attacked for saying there was no evidence he was a lefty...and now it turns out I was right.

The guy did something stupid while drunk. I am not sure I disagree with the law, is he really a threat to the community?
His Fellow Veterans from The VFW that put on the Event Let HIM and their State & Country down by letting him anywhere near that Event or Stage , it’s pretty much on them ( And to some extent Him )

His Fellow Veterans from The VFW that put on the Event Let HIM and their State & Country down by letting him anywhere near that Event or Stage , it’s pretty much on them ( And to some extent Him )

I doubt they expected him to do that.

Forum List

Back