So the Bundy's get jail time and rioters will be held accountable for what??

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
You libs are into moral relativism. What say ye?

I guess throwing rocks and punching the innocent gives ya a free ride if your vote is needed or other crap.

What leftards are under the impression of is that any land that isn't occupied by someone is owned by "da gubermint" and it belongs to this corporate entity and these idiots believe that the federal "gubermint" is just looking out for them by not allowing a rancher's cattle to graze on unoccupied land without paying a "fee" for cows eating weeds and grass. What these idiots do not know is that the international bankers that own USA.INC owns everything...even their homes. They do not have allodial rights to it...they do not own it outright and this is because of the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933. If you have a clear title on your home, look at the occupant part and you will see "tenet"....think you own your home? Skip a property tax payment and tell me how that works out for you.

USA.INC is a for profit entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF in 1950, the same banking oligarchs that own the Fed central bank run the International Monetary Fund. We are not under the constitution and if you go before an administrator disguised as a judge demanding those "rights" without knowing Black's Law Dictionary 5th edition, you will get devoured in their admiralty courts. We are not under Common law and haven't been in our lifetime and that is a fact.

I guess throwing rocks and punching the innocent gives ya a free ride if your vote is needed or other crap.

Dear retard - 100% of the Ferguson protestors that were arrested were charged & indited by the grand jury.

USA.INC is a for profit entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF in 1950, the same banking oligarchs that own the Fed central bank run the International Monetary Fund. We are not under the constitution and if you go before an administrator disguised as a judge demanding those "rights" without knowing Black's Law Dictionary 5th edition, you will get devoured in their admiralty courts. We are not under Common law and haven't been in our lifetime and that is a fact.

:lol:

I think I might make this my new signature.

There is nothing that you could do that would make you seem intelligent....you might want to work on that...just sayin'.

LOL!

LOL!

I know more than you...infinitely more......thems be the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear retard - 100% of the Ferguson protestors that were arrested were charged & indited by the grand jury.

Indited? Do tell? (snicker).....got a link to that?

Inside info from a friend on the St Louis County Grand Jury during the 6 months following the Ferguson protest riots. They all went down hard & the prosecutor was re-elected with 80%+ of the vote.

Last edited:

Inside info from a friend on the St Louis County Grand Jury during the 6 months following the Ferguson protest riots. They all went down hard & the prosecutor was re-elected with 80%+ of the vote.

Bull fucking shit........most of the protesters were from out of town and paid to be there by an NGO of George Soros. Who the fuck do you think you are trying to fool?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is inane, childish, naïve, and ignorant – particularly the notion that there’s some sort of ‘double standard.’

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The thread premise is inane, childish, naïve, and ignorant – particularly the notion that there’s some sort of ‘double standard.’

STFU, ya ignorant piece of liberal shit because you don't have even the slightest clue. Cops stood down ON PURPOSE so blacks could burn down their own neighborhoods and businesses as they looted and plundered while stupid fucks like you cheered them on in their living rooms because by God, we need some "social justice"...the Bundys defended their farm and they occupied a "gubermint" building peacefully and stupid fucks like you were screaming "Kill'em!!!!" with spittle spewing out of their mouths. Did white people or patriots riot and loot when Lavoy Finicum was gunned downed and shot in the back? Nope, but people like me that understand what is at stake has committed it to memory and there is a massive payback on the horizon. We don't forgive and we don't forget..and there are a lot of us.

The Bundys are Americans. The protesters are foreign fighters fighting under a foreign flag.

The Bundys are Americans. The protesters are foreign fighters fighting under a foreign flag.

Exactly, never refer to yourself as a U.S citizen because that means that you are pledging loyalty to corporate entity that is foreign owned whose headquarters are in Washington D.C. You are either an American and "man of the land" or a U.S citizen...you can't be both...it's impossible. The Bundys and the other patriots that were standing up for the Hammond family never got a fair shake. Since our lamestream media is foreign owned, they are not going to give both sides of a story.

Bull fucking shit........most of the protesters were from out of town and paid to be there by an NGO of George Soros. Who the fuck do you think you are trying to fool?

Dear Retard! Everyone knows many of the protestors were from out of town. That does not change the facts that everyone of the protestors the police arrested in Ferguson were indited by the Grand Jury. 80%+ of the citizens who live & voted in Ferguson supported the prosecutor who did not charge the police officer who killed the violent criminal Michael Brown.

Dear Retard! Everyone knows many of the protestors were from out of town. That does not change the facts that everyone of the protestors the police arrested in Ferguson were indited by the Grand Jury. 80%+ of the citizens who live & voted in Ferguson supported the prosecutor who did not charge the police officer who killed the violent criminal Michael Brown.

Indicted. moron...indicted.........I-N-D-I-C-T-E-D. I don't give a flying fuck that some of the creeps were arrested and INDICTED....the majority of them got away with it and were paid to do so...get it now??????

why are you talking about ferguson when your recruiting a demography that won't let Americans exercise their constitutional right of freedom of assembly. Not only that their being violent and the Bundy's are in jail

Forum List

Back