How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about the BLM rioters?

Now if some heroic American patriot would have just killed that cop, There would have been no BLM.

"How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about...?​

Anyone who, under any pretext, attacks police enforcing the law should be punished under the law. If anyone is aware of any individuals who attacked police and evaded the law, it is that individual's patriotic duty to present their evidence to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Justice persists:

March 7, 2023
The Justice Department has reached a milestone in its prosecution of the U.S. Capitol attack, confirming it has arrested at least 1,000 people in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol, nearly half of whom still face the prospect of trials or plea agreements.
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

A new wave of cases, many of which involve higher-level charges of assaults against police, continues to expand a prosecution that is already the largest in American history.
Twenty-six months into the criminal investigation, the newest cases continue to reveal new details and evidence about alleged criminal activity amid the riotous mob.
Slightly more than half of the men and women charged with federal crimes in the Jan. 6 attack have entered guilty pleas in their cases. But even as cases close, new defendants and charges continue to surface, which could stretch the overall prosecution well into 2024, if not beyond.
In its latest update, the Justice Department said the FBI is seeking to identify at least 260 more people wanted in the attack.

And the good news is that it is coming up to three years that George has been drug and crime free and has not once again pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly ...

How's that make you feel, shmidflap?
Your evasion of proven, lethal police brutality is noted.

"How long should the so-called oath keepers have to go to jail for? what about...?​

Anyone who, under any pretext, attacks police enforcing the law should be punished under the law. If anyone is aware of any individuals who attacked police and evaded the law, it is that individual's patriotic duty to present their evidence to the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Justice persists:

March 7, 2023
The Justice Department has reached a milestone in its prosecution of the U.S. Capitol attack, confirming it has arrested at least 1,000 people in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol, nearly half of whom still face the prospect of trials or plea agreements.

A new wave of cases, many of which involve higher-level charges of assaults against police, continues to expand a prosecution that is already the largest in American history.
Twenty-six months into the criminal investigation, the newest cases continue to reveal new details and evidence about alleged criminal activity amid the riotous mob.
Slightly more than half of the men and women charged with federal crimes in the Jan. 6 attack have entered guilty pleas in their cases. But even as cases close, new defendants and charges continue to surface, which could stretch the overall prosecution well into 2024, if not beyond.
In its latest update, the Justice Department said the FBI is seeking to identify at least 260 more people wanted in the attack.
Okay. So can I take it you also think the perpetrators of violence against people trying to hold peaceful rallies, marches, meetings, including meetings on campus, should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Not just people who attack police, like the Summer 2020 AntiFa rioters did and some of the 6 January rioters did? That is, you disagree with the Leftists on this board who support, or refuse to condemn, the violence of AntiFa against conservatives?

And you disagree with all the Leftist professors and journalists, at major universities and on mainstream media, who think AntiFa are well-motivated young people just fighting fascism?

And I suppose we can count on you to sign the "Ashli Babbit Rule" petition, about the duty of police to shoot dead unarmed rioters who are breaking into a building, or into a room in a building?

And while you're at it, please answer my question re those 6 January people: if they had just nonviolently pushed their way into Congress and occupied it for an indefinite period, you would be okay with that? That would be a legitimate way to protest?

Here is your position: 'the Left' are national elected Democratic politicians. They do not openly endorse violent rioting or violence. Therefore, the Left does not support rioting or violence.

Or, in formal logic: A is B. Therefore, C is B.
But A is just a sub-set of C. What about the rest of C?

My position: yes, elected national Democratic politicians are not electorally-suicidal or brain-dead. When necessary to put down openly anti-police Democrats in the primaries, they do so. (Or the great majority do. In public. Watch out for that AOC, though.) Thus the new Democratic Mayor of New York City, a former policeman.

And, no doubt the great majority of people who traditionally vote Democratic, or at least sometimes vote Democratic, feel the same way. That's why they vote to recall Leftist District Attorneys who want to turn hordes of criminal looters onto the nice upmarket shops in toney liberal neighborhoods.

But those groups do not exhaust what the word 'Left' can reasonably be expected to apply to.

We need to look more closely at elected local Democrats, who are far more subject to the pressure of their activist base. We need to look at the City Council of Seattle, of Portland, of New York. (Where the good liberals have honored a spy for the Soviet Union, showing what at least some liberals really mean when they denounce conservative 'treason' and crow about their 'patriotism'. Jesus, the irony couldn't be greater!)

We need to look at AntiFa -- not an organization with membership cards and dues, but a fairly widespread, fairly popular way for young leftists to identify themselves. They are quite openly committed to violence -- notionally, against 'fascists', but by that word, they mean any conservative, any Republican. And they put words into deeds, as when one of them shot dead one of ours, in completely cold blood, Aaron Danielson, and the others laughed and cheered when they heard the news.

Then we have to look at the very important layer of 'progressive' (and worse) intelligentsia: the teachers, professors, journalists ... who lean heavily left and many of whom are sympathetic to AntiFa.

They may not themselves go out and shoot us or throw Molotov cocktails, but at least some of them are quite supportive of AntiFa. "Violence against fascists is justified" (and we conservatives are, in their eyes, fascists. That's the crucial sleight-of-hand these people use: Republican = Fascist. And violence against Fascists is justified.)

You can find more than a few people on the Left right here on this Board hoping that mass executions will be carried out against us, or justifying the riots, following AOC (an elected Democrat who is not subject to the don't-sa-it-out-loud rule).

Times are changing. This is not the Nixon vs JFK debate.

Here's Teen Vogue, taking a break from teaching its teenage readers about the joys of anal sex (think I'm kidding?), conducting an interview about AntiFa with its most prominent academic apologist, Professor Mark Bray. (So we get a two-fer here, journalist and professor, apologists for violence against the Right.)

Teen Vogue:
[ Here's What Antifa is REALLY Trying to Do ]

Now Teen Vogue isn't exactly a political journal. If we turn to Leftwing political journals, we find more of the same.
The Nation magazine:
[ What Is Anti-Fascism? ]

The New Republic:
[ “Antifa Isn’t A Hobby Or A Fad”: A Q&A With Mark Bray ]

I get the impression you're not very familiar with the Left, which may explain your response, but The Nation and The New Republic are the two major left-of-center print journals -- we're not talking about Revolutionary Worker here.

Now, what about the mainstream media? Same thing:

AntiFa is presented as idealistic militant young people, out to prevent fascists, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, or -- that wonderfully broad and meaningless term --the 'far Right' -- from being able to organize. Maybe a bit too militant for PR purposes occasionally, but very definitely good people.

Here's the New York Times and the Washington Post, carressing AntiFa in interviews with their academic apologists:

The New York Times:
[ What Is Antifa, the Movement Trump Wants to Declare a Terror Group? ]
[ ‘Antifa’ Grows as Left-Wing Faction Set to, Literally, Fight the Far Right (Published 2017) ]

The Washington Post:
[ https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...11/527071ac-f37b-11ea-bc45-e5d48ab44b9f_story ]

And it's the same story on college campuses. Not as the rare, occasional isolated incident, but more and more common, from Stanford to Cornell: mobs howl down conservative speakers. No Free Speech here! (Do you want more links?)

Now look. All you have to say is, "Well, I'm a traditional liberal, and, like Peter Beinart writing in The Atlantic, I utterly condemn such violence." [ A Violent Attack on Free Speech at Middlebury ]

That's an honorable position, and I'll happily join with you in applying the same criteria to my side: if liberals -- or any Leftists -- want to hold a public meeting, a march, a rally -- they must be allowed to do so, without interference. You can protest it, picket peacefully, leaflet -- go to the meeting and take part in the question-and-answer session after the speaker has spoken ... but no violence no disruption.

Deal?

Now, how about invading a seat of government and trying to shut it down? People who did this and engaged in violence did the wrong thing and will have to pay the penalty, whatever their motivations. We're playing by Big Boys Rules now.

But what if my guys had been peaceful? Suppose they had just 'occupied' Congress? Bringing in their sleeping bags and packed luches and iPhones, and settling down indefinitely? What would you say to that? (And for all the bloodthirsty far Lefties here, saying they should all be shot... would you favor shooting peaceful occupiers of government legislatures?

If not, what would you want done to them?
Please identify your "Left" by their names or whatever identifying data you possess, as well as credible evidence of those individuals "support[ing] rioting or violence."

Present this information to whatever law enforcement agencies you are accusing of failing to prosecute anyone you believe has broken the law.

Okay. So can I take it you also think the perpetrators of violence against people trying to hold peaceful rallies, marches, meetings, including meetings on campus, should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Not just people who attack police, like the Summer 2020 AntiFa rioters did and some of the 6 January rioters did? That is, you disagree with the Leftists on this board who support, or refuse to condemn, the violence of AntiFa against conservatives?

And you disagree with all the Leftist professors and journalists, at major universities and on mainstream media, who think AntiFa are well-motivated young people just fighting fascism?

And I suppose we can count on you to sign the "Ashli Babbit Rule" petition, about the duty of police to shoot dead unarmed rioters who are breaking into a building, or into a room in a building?

And while you're at it, please answer my question re those 6 January people: if they had just nonviolently pushed their way into Congress and occupied it for an indefinite period, you would be okay with that? That would be a legitimate way to protest?

Support those protesting over the lies of a poor loser?

Lol.

You know, the same guy who called people on their knees protesting having their civil rights violated, SOB's

Please identify your "Left" by their names or whatever identifying data you possess, as well as credible evidence of those individuals "support[ing] rioting or violence."

Present this information to whatever law enforcement agencies you are accusing of failing to prosecute anyone you believe has broken the law.
I gave you links to five major publications -- The Nation, the New Republic, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Teen Vogue -- all of them praising the violent rioters of AntiFa, who attack not only police, but ordinary conservatives, all of them intervieing pro-AntiFa professors.

Do you think they changed their minds about AntiFa after the summer of 2020? If so, I;d be delighted to hear it. Please post the links to their confessions of error.

Do you want the names of the professors, the names of the journalists, the names of the editorial boards of these publications???? Just click on the flaming links, guy!!!!

I mentioned an AntiFa member's murder of a conservative, with the other AntiFa laughing and cheering when they heard about it, and a professor posting his approval of it.

I mentioned the now-common disruption of conservative meetings on campus, sometimes with physical violence against the speaker, by leftist 'woke' students..

Do you deny any of this???? Your fellow Lefties here on this board, those who comment, approve of it. (The others let discretion be the better part of valor, and just remain silent.)

So, all you have to do is to say something like, "I condemn AntiFa's violence. Conservatives, like everyone else, should have the right to assemble peacefully, to hold meetings, without their being broken up and attacked by anyone."

I'll be happy to write a similar statement regarding any rightwing group's attacks on leftist meetings. I don't know of any, but if there are, they're categorically wrong.

What is keeping you from making this simple statement? I don't understand it.

Unless ... you too think that AntiFa are good people, suppressing nasty fascists like me and other rightwingers.

I've started a thread -- Was the 2020 election stolen? -- elsewhere. You shouldn't bother looking at it, but patriots should. It quotes an article with the best evidence I've seen for the 'stolen election' thesis. I'm not personally convinced, but it's a serious case.

In any event, this is water under the bridge.

We know that a strong and growing faction with the Left would like to destroy us. literally ... hell, a bit of vote cheating is nothing compared to what these people want to do:They already break up our meetings, attack us physically, cheer when one of us is murdered by one of them ... what's a little over-counting of ballots, compared to that???

Patriots must organize.
Bullshit there is no case for a stolen election, only in the minds of the mindless. With their best cases, the hate party went to court to show that the election was stolen. Not even on judge even the ones selected by scum bag himself could find even one tidbit of truth in any of the 60 cases, there is no case for a stolen election. Any stupid brain-dead can say it was stolen, and if you tell a bunch of lies, you can make a case for anything. That is until 60 courts say you are full of shit.

Hmmm... you don't even know what "treason" means legally, as opposed to "sedition".
But never mind.

Now, please tell me, Mr I-hate-traitors, what you think of the very liberal New York City Council's honoring of Ethel Rosenberg, the executed spy for the Soviet Union, who helped Stalin get the secret of how to make an atom bomb, and other military secrets.

Would you have voted along with your fellow Lefties to honor her, or not? (Note: if you actually answer this question, which I have put to Lefties here over and over again, you'll be the first one to do so.)

Patriots, take notice of what this man says. Draw the appropriate conclusions. Get that 5.56mm cordless drill, and adequate power-capsules for it. Start meeting with your friends and discussing what is coming, and how to meet it.
I vote this straight out being the most stupid comment of the week.

I gave you links to five major publications -- The Nation, the New Republic, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Teen Vogue -- all of them praising the violent rioters of AntiFa, who attack not only police, but ordinary conservatives, all of them intervieing pro-AntiFa professors.

Do you think they changed their minds about AntiFa after the summer of 2020? If so, I;d be delighted to hear it. Please post the links to their confessions of error.

Do you want the names of the professors, the names of the journalists, the names of the editorial boards of these publications???? Just click on the flaming links, guy!!!!

I mentioned an AntiFa member's murder of a conservative, with the other AntiFa laughing and cheering when they heard about it, and a professor posting his approval of it.

I mentioned the now-common disruption of conservative meetings on campus, sometimes with physical violence against the speaker, by leftist 'woke' students..

Do you deny any of this???? Your fellow Lefties here on this board, those who comment, approve of it. (The others let discretion be the better part of valor, and just remain silent.)

So, all you have to do is to say something like, "I condemn AntiFa's violence. Conservatives, like everyone else, should have the right to assemble peacefully, to hold meetings, without their being broken up and attacked by anyone."

I'll be happy to write a similar statement regarding any rightwing group's attacks on leftist meetings. I don't know of any, but if there are, they're categorically wrong.

What is keeping you from making this simple statement? I don't understand it.

Unless ... you too think that AntiFa are good people, suppressing nasty fascists like me and other rightwingers.
any conservative supporting jan6th or Trump should be treated as dirt and spit on when passing on the street. They are traitors to this great country and in my opinion being traitors should be put to death.

Bullshit there is no case for a stolen election, only in the minds of the mindless. With their best cases, the hate party went to court to show that the election was stolen. Not even on judge even the ones selected by scum bag himself could find even one tidbit of truth in any of the 60 cases, there is no case for a stolen election. Any stupid brain-dead can say it was stolen, and if you tell a bunch of lies, you can make a case for anything. That is until 60 courts say you are full of shit.
You wouldn't find any quick 'ah ha' moment that soon after an election.....months at minimum, that's why election rigging is so much fun.
I vote this straight out being the most stupid comment of the week.
Coming from you, that's priceless.

any conservative supporting jan6th or Trump should be treated as dirt and spit on when passing on the street. They are traitors to this great country and in my opinion being traitors should be put to death.
Hmmm... but your side honors traitors who are put to death. Namely, the Soviet spy Ethel Rosenberg, honored by the liberal Democrats on the New York City Council. The Jan 6th people include decorated combat veterans (men little weenies like you are not fit to clean the shoes of). Go burn some more American flags.

View attachment 732717

Pictured Above is Jessica Watkins who is a so-called insurrectionist. So she is going to take our country over? So that’s it, those are the big bad wolf? We’re supposed to be scared of them? Come on now looks more like she and her cohorts had some mental issues. Appears that some of these “insurrectionists” couldn’t handle a job at McDonald’s let alone take over a country.

This can’t be reality right folks. I would hope that we could all see that the idea that these few dozen people had any sort of an ability to overturn the election is fraudulent. Bc in order to overtake a country one needs tanks and jets, A military. The idea that these “oath keepers “were somehow capable of overthrowing the election is absurd. They are about as much of a threat as the angry old white man who is still racist against blacks…

She faces a 20 year maximum prison sentence that she’s already been convicted guilty of the crime she was charged with. As far as I know she illegally walked into the Capitol building on Jan . I don’t think she attacked anyone. As a Catholic the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Maybe she should get a few weeks in jail?

What about the BLM rioters burn down the Minnesota police station? That’s a government building it’s the same thing folks it is a official government building. And that was literally burn down. But guess what a January 6 the government building was not burned down. So what’s going on here this is clearly hypocrisy where are the trials for the BLM rioters?

The other end of it was considering some sort of a blanket immunity for BLM rioters and the January 6 rioters. Thinking of a way to bring the country together. Have Donald Trump and Joe Biden shake hands with each other. Seriously it’s about unity it’s about common sense the most violent offenders where the BLM rioters or January 6 rioters who are for example in fist fights with cops violently attacking people they should go to jail for more than a year but simply entering a government building illegally that does not warrant a 20 year prison sentence.
Jessica Watkins + 1000 or + 1,000,000, yeah.

I gave you links to five major publications -- The Nation, the New Republic, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Teen Vogue -- all of them praising the violent rioters of AntiFa, who attack not only police, but ordinary conservatives, all of them intervieing pro-AntiFa professors....
In fact, you have not shown any instances of your cited media outlets praising violent rioters, nor even a single Democratic officeholder anywhere doing so.

Yes, there were Republican politicians who falsely ascribed the Trump goon attack on the Capitol to "antifa" - a radical group affiliated with neither political party - but that was a lie.

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 8.36.18 AM.png

Doug1943 said:
Do you want the names of the professors, the names of the journalists, the names of the editorial boards of these publications???? Just click on the flaming links, guy!!!!]

If you are unable to contrive any officeholders or party leaders praising violent rioters, that will have to do, but please document exact quotes praising violent rioters. I can find none.

In fact, you have not shown any instances of your cited media outlets praising violent rioters, nor even a single Democratic officeholder anywhere doing so.

Yes, there were Republican politicians who falsely ascribed the Trump goon attack on the Capitol to "antifa" - a radical group affiliated with neither political party - but that was a lie.

If you are unable to contrive any officeholders or party leaders praising violent rioters, that will have to do, but please document exact quotes praising violent rioters. I can find none.
I gave you several links, to mainstream media and progressive publications, all of whom commented favorably on AntiFa.

Your method is like the lawyer for a violent criminal, faced with a dozen witnesses who saw him commit a violent crime, says, "But your honor ... I can call three dozen witnesses who didn't see him do it!"

You evidently believe AntiFa are not violent. Is that correct? Why won't you answer my question: do you, or do you not, approve of AntiFa's violent attacks on conservatives and the police? Yes or no? It's very simple.

You can ask me, do I approve of what the 6 January rioters did, and I'll say, "No, I don't. No matter what they thought, no matter what the provocation, they should not have invaded the Capitol."

So now I ask you: when radical students break up conservative meetings on campuses, something which is happening more and more frequently, when AntiFa rioters violently attack conservative marches, when they laugh and cheer upon hearing that one of their number has shot one of us dead .... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? FOR, AGAINST, or what?

Don't try to avoid the question "Oh, you won't find most national Democratic politicians saying the police should be attacked, businesses burned down." You're absolutely right there ... of course they don't. They're not stupid (most of them). (Okay, AOC justifies rioting, but there are always one or two who haven't learned how to play the game yet.)

I gave you several links, to mainstream media and progressive publications, all of whom commented favorably on AntiFa.

Your method is like the lawyer for a violent criminal, faced with a dozen witnesses who saw him commit a violent crime, says, "But your honor ... I can call three dozen witnesses who didn't see him do it!"

You evidently believe AntiFa are not violent. Is that correct? Why won't you answer my question: do you, or do you not, approve of AntiFa's violent attacks on conservatives and the police? Yes or no? It's very simple.

I've answered your questions and then you run away.

Why shouldn't people be violent in return of a violent government towards them?

You can ask me, do I approve of what the 6 January rioters did, and I'll say, "No, I don't. No matter what they thought, no matter what the provocation, they should not have invaded the Capitol."

So now I ask you: when radical students break up conservative meetings on campuses, something which is happening more and more frequently, when AntiFa rioters violently attack conservative marches, when they laugh and cheer upon hearing that one of their number has shot one of us dead .... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? FOR, AGAINST, or what?

Don't try to avoid the question "Oh, you won't find most national Democratic politicians saying the police should be attacked, businesses burned down." You're absolutely right there ... of course they don't. They're not stupid (most of them). (Okay, AOC justifies rioting, but there are always one or two who haven't learned how to play the game yet.)
You didn't cite a single documented quote endorsing violence by anyone.

Of course, Antifa has engaged in violence. When it does, the law is properly applied:

Neither Antifa, nor the Shriners, nor Pipefitters Local Union 537 had anything to do with Trump's goons attacking outnumbered police in a failed attempt to sabotage a democratic election, nor do any attempts to suppress free speech, regardless of the politics.

Trying to divert attention from the apprehensions, indictments, convictions, and confessions of the January 6 Trump goons by "Oh, yeah! Well, what about...?" is silly.

Criminal prosecutions are based upon their own merits.

Of course, Antifa has engaged in violence. When it does, the law is properly applied:

Neither Antifa, nor the Shriners, nor Pipefitters Local Union 537 had anything to do with Trump's goons attacking outnumbered police in a failed attempt to sabotage a democratic election, nor do any attempts to suppress free speech, regardless of the politics.

Trying to divert attention from the apprehensions, indictments, convictions, and confessions of the January 6 Trump goons by "Oh, yeah! Well, what about...?" is silly.

Both the right and the left have their violent extremists. Pointing that out proves nothing, other than that each side has its violent wing of loonies.

So ... when AntiFa attack conservatives, when college students break up conservative meetings ... you condemn that?

So ... when AntiFa attack conservatives, when college students break up conservative meetings ... you condemn that?
I condemn all instances of suppression of free speech, whether by Antifa, the Shriners, or Pipefitters Local Union 537.

None of that concerns the apprehension, indictment, prosecution, conviction or confession of the Trump goons who violently attacked outnumbered policy on January 6, 2021 in an attempt to thwart democracy. The Loser has indicated that he would pardon the guilty.

You still haven't cite a single documented quote endorsing violence by anyone.

Forum List

Back