So Syrian Refugees Can Come Here,No Questions,No Application? What About Europeans Waiting In Line?

Apples and oranges but then I wouldn't expect anything less from a fucktard like you.

Let em all move to your house and then tell me how great it will be having them here.

Fucktard plus. That's you idiot.

How is it apples and oranges from, say, the cuban refugee crisis that brought Raphael Cruz's parents to our shores?

My apologies. You are right about the Cubans.

The Cubans should have never been let into the country either. Been to Miami lately??

That's what will happen if all these Muslims are allowed in. They don't assimilate into any country they are allowed into. France is a prime example of that.

Nope. We don't need em here.

Oh, okay...now I get it. It's not really about the tax dollars...these refugees aren't white enough.

Bullshit. You are the only one spouting racist nonsense.

Its all about the tax dollars you moron. Its also about letting possible jihadists in. You think they won't be among the refugee's??

Of course you are a fucktard so that thought probably never entered your racist feeble mind.

Uh huh...that's why you said "look at Miami". All those people not acting white enough for you...

you leftists are obsessed with race....I don't care what color they are.....
We do not need "our" government purposely colonizing parts of our country with foreigners who bypass the process.

Apples and oranges but then I wouldn't expect anything less from a fucktard like you.

Let em all move to your house and then tell me how great it will be having them here.

How is it apples and oranges from, say, the cuban refugee crisis that brought Raphael Cruz's parents to our shores?

The Cubans should have never been let into the country either. Been to Miami lately??

That's what will happen if all these Muslims are allowed in. They don't assimilate into any country they are allowed into. France is a prime example of that.

Oh, okay...now I get it. It's not really about the tax dollars...these refugees aren't white enough.

Its all about the tax dollars you moron. Its also about letting possible jihadists in. You think they won't be among the refugee's??

Of course you are a fucktard so that thought probably never entered your racist feeble mind.

Uh huh...that's why you said "look at Miami". All those people not acting white enough for you...

Nope. They have taken over Miami and to be a police officer, a fireman or an EMS worker you have to speak Spanish because some of these Cubans who have been in America since the sixties still don't speak English.

Your racist bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

Grow up and find another reason to disagree with those that don't agree with your racist ass.

Nope. They have taken over Miami and to be a police officer, a fireman or an EMS worker you have to speak Spanish because some of these Cubans who have been in America since the sixties still don't speak English.

Grow up and find another reason to disagree with those that don't agree with your racist ass.

Listen to yourself. "They've taken over".

Yeah, tell us again how it's all about the taxes. I love fairy tales.

You should because you are living that racist fair tail big time.

Take a trip to Miami. Have fun and I hope you speak Spanish. Asshole you truly are.

Take a trip to Miami. Have fun and I hope you speak Spanish. Asshole you truly are.

I lived there for a year...loved it. What a rich culture. I understand it's too brown for you though. That's okay, Miami is all the better for you staying away.

I lived there for a year...loved it. What a rich culture. I understand it's too brown for you though. That's okay, Miami is all the better for you staying away.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO

I've been to Miami many times and will continue to go.

You are the only one talking about "brown" anything.

Guess we can see who sees racists under every bush and uses racism a deflection.

Looking for all those racists must take up loads of your time. Have fun. LOL

Evidently you don't understand the difference between "refugee" and "immigrant."

Refugees are those in dire, immediate need of a new address.
Ya we should let in 100000 potential car bombers and terrorists. meanwhile my two brothers in law can not get a visa to come here from the Philippines.

Syria has been a largely secular nation. It has a large population of Christians, including many of these refugees. These people are leaving because of the rise of Islamic extremism in their country. They want no part of that crap. Your insinuation that they are all potential terrorists is xenophobic and bigoted.
no one said they were "ALL" terrorists...syria uses the refugee scam as a way to sneak terrorists into other countries...but you know all this...you're just being contrary for attention...and when you get cornered with facts you'll run off and pretend it never happened.

Syria uses them? Assad is not an Islamic terrorist. He's fighting against them to keep his country.

Evidently you don't understand the difference between "refugee" and "immigrant."

Refugees are those in dire, immediate need of a new address.
Ya we should let in 100000 potential car bombers and terrorists. meanwhile my two brothers in law can not get a visa to come here from the Philippines.

Syria has been a largely secular nation. It has a large population of Christians, including many of these refugees. These people are leaving because of the rise of Islamic extremism in their country. They want no part of that crap. Your insinuation that they are all potential terrorists is xenophobic and bigoted.
no one said they were "ALL" terrorists...syria uses the refugee scam as a way to sneak terrorists into other countries...but you know all this...you're just being contrary for attention...and when you get cornered with facts you'll run off and pretend it never happened.

Syria uses them? Assad is not an Islamic terrorist. He's fighting against them to keep his country.

right...everything is fine.... nothing is wrong...the government has things completely under control...nothing to worry about...consume...obey....

Really easy to track the resident racists and xenophobia of members like yourself.

Really easy to track the resident racists and xenophobia of members like yourself.

Really easy to track an idiot like you who looks for racists under every bush and apparently has no idea that jihadists could come into the country disguised as refugees.

Not to mention the fact that the taxpayers will footing the bills for these people.

You and idiots like you sure are free with other peoples money.

Really easy to track an idiot like you who looks for racists under every bush and apparently has no idea that jihadists could come into the country disguised as refugees.

Not to mention the fact that the taxpayers will footing the bills for these people.

No, you're a blatant racist, I don't even need to look far.

"racist"...that sheit is so played out it's a joke now....you guys used it up..no effect anymore...

No, you're a blatant racist, I don't even need to look far.

LMAO You wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked you in the ass.

I don't need to look to far to see an idiot either. All one has to do is look at the lefty loons and the clown faces to see some idiots.

"racist"...that sheit is so played out it's a joke now....you guys used it up..no effect anymore...

I agree. They can't find an answer so they throw that tired old racist card again and again.

Just shows what true idiots look like.

We've created bloody chaos in both Syria and Iraq. We funded and armed ISIS in Syria and slaughtered untold Thousands in Iraq. Hopefully, these are mostly Christians we're taking in. We've created a Christian Genocide in the Middle East. Christians were free and safe over there before we meddled and created chaos.

We've created bloody chaos in both Syria and Iraq. We funded and armed ISIS in Syria and slaughtered untold Thousands in Iraq. Hopefully, these are mostly Christians we're taking in. We've created a Christian Genocide in the Middle East. Christians were free and safe over there before we meddled and created chaos.

"Hopefully these are mostly christians being taken in...."

c'mon man..you know better than that..the whole point is to colonize america with 3rd world peasants with NO cultural ties to ANYTHING we value....

obama already tried "hope" as tactic for running the country...and here we are..we're getting the "change" now.

...but they just HAD to have their "black" president..

Notice the paranoid ravings of the right wing nuts in this thread, completely unfounded accusations against refugees.

c'mon man..you know better than that..the whole point is to colonize america with 3rd world peasants with NO cultural ties to ANYTHING we value....

obama already tried "hope" as tactic for running the country...and here we are..we're getting the "change" now.

Oh i hear ya. Just some wishful thinking on my part. I know the asshole has completely dismantled our Immigration System. But taking Christians in, i can kinda get. We created the current Christian Genocide going on over there. Before the Iraq invasion and funding ISIS in Syria, Christians lived in peace over there.

So i guess we do owe Christians a bit. But overall, i don't support this current President's immigration policies. I consider him a Muslim foreigner. So his policies don't surprise me. It is what it is.

Oh i hear ya. Just some wishful thinking on my part. I know the asshole has completely dismantled our Immigration System. But taking Christians in, i can kinda get. We created the current Christian Genocide going on over there. Before the Iraq invasion and funding ISIS in Syria, Christians lived in peace over there.

So i guess we do owe Christians a bit. But overall, i don't support this current President's immigration policies. I consider him a Muslim foreigner. So his policies don't surprise me. It is what it is.

concur...but I'm pretty sure they've been killing christians over there for a couple thousand years...we can't fix them...and we don't need any more immigrants in america for a decade or so.

Forum List

Back