So Syrian Refugees Can Come Here,No Questions,No Application? What About Europeans Waiting In Line?

My question is simple- what are these potential immigrants doing to help America? Are they educated? Have special skills? Are they a net-positve?

They're young children you 'tard.

So what? This turd was a child from a good family....

175217760_oblburialatsea_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Now we are seeing what it's like to be hosed by politicians/traitors who took an oath to protect us from Foreign and Domestic invaders. With the Obama he puts out a welcome mat for them. The hell with us if we're struggling because of him.

We don't need any refugees in America.

We taxpayers are paying for the freeloaders here and don't need to be made responsible for refugees coming into the US and that's just what would happen.

I could care less what's going on in Syria. If its a problem let the Arab League handle it. If they don't then its not a big enough problem.

Hope they all kill themselves over there and take the refugees with them.

You know what is soooooo awesome? Many of the fuckwads on this thread saying we should refuse to take in refugees would argue we're a "Christian Nation". :lol:

Who cares? We taxpayers don't need to be made responsible for refugees.

Oh and speaking of fuckwads, anyone wanting them here is just that. A fuckwad.

You know what is soooooo awesome? Many of the fuckwads on this thread saying we should refuse to take in refugees would argue we're a "Christian Nation". :lol:

Who cares? We taxpayers don't need to be made responsible for refugees.

Oh and speaking of fuckwads, anyone wanting them here is just that. A fuckwad.

Yeah, you go with that. Good thing we didn't take the same tact during the Holocaust eh? Good thing for Ted Raphael Cruz that we didn't do that during the Cuban crisis, huh?

Apples and oranges but then I wouldn't expect anything less from a fucktard like you.

Let em all move to your house and then tell me how great it will be having them here.

Fucktard plus. That's you idiot.

next thing you we will allow 100,000 sasquatch into the USA when it gets too cold for them in canada next year.
and when the Syrians got here, they would of been all registered as Democrats, regardless of age, and wouldn't even be required to vote in person, their votes would of been automatically casted. just like they did in the last two elections.

Apples and oranges but then I wouldn't expect anything less from a fucktard like you.

Let em all move to your house and then tell me how great it will be having them here.

How is it apples and oranges from, say, the cuban refugee crisis that brought Raphael Cruz's parents to our shores?

How is it apples and oranges from, say, the cuban refugee crisis that brought Raphael Cruz's parents to our shores?

My apologies. You are right about the Cubans.

The Cubans should have never been let into the country either. Been to Miami lately??

That's what will happen if all these Muslims are allowed in. They don't assimilate into any country they are allowed into. France is a prime example of that.

Nope. We don't need em here.

next thing you we will allow 100,000 sasquatch into the USA when it gets too cold for them in canada next year.
and when the Syrians got here, they would of been all registered as Democrats, regardless of age, and wouldn't even be required to vote in person, their votes would of been automatically casted. just like they did in the last two elections.
so anyone in Syria can just walk into the US? Maybe Syria is one of the "51-57" states that remain a mystery.

so anyone in Syria can just walk into the US? Maybe Syria is one of the "51-57" states that remain a mystery.
when Trump has a 15 point lead going into November, Obama will register all of the penguins in the north pole to vote democrat. yah! go ahead!

The Cubans should have never been let into the country either. Been to Miami lately??

That's what will happen if all these Muslims are allowed in. They don't assimilate into any country they are allowed into. France is a prime example of that.

Oh, okay...now I get it. It's not really about the tax dollars...these refugees aren't white enough.

Oh, okay...now I get it. It's not really about the tax dollars...these refugees aren't white enough.

Bullshit. You are the only one spouting racist nonsense.

Its all about the tax dollars you moron. Its also about letting possible jihadists in. You think they won't be among the refugee's??

Of course you are a fucktard so that thought probably never entered your racist feeble mind.

Refugees are, as grandma said, are those who desperately need a place to go, they deserve not to suffer, but then again, it's typical of pro life paranoid wacko's to hate children. fetuses come first.
z5.jpg
You want the terrorists in, they can live near you.

What terrorists?
the fbi says they are very likely in all 50 states now...you disregard things you don't like and pretend they don't exist...

Bullshit. You are the only one spouting racist nonsense.

Its all about the tax dollars you moron. Its also about letting possible jihadists in. You think they won't be among the refugee's??

Of course you are a fucktard so that thought probably never entered your racist feeble mind.

Uh huh...that's why you said "look at Miami". All those people not acting white enough for you...

Evidently you don't understand the difference between "refugee" and "immigrant."

Refugees are those in dire, immediate need of a new address.
Ya we should let in 100000 potential car bombers and terrorists. meanwhile my two brothers in law can not get a visa to come here from the Philippines.

Syria has been a largely secular nation. It has a large population of Christians, including many of these refugees. These people are leaving because of the rise of Islamic extremism in their country. They want no part of that crap. Your insinuation that they are all potential terrorists is xenophobic and bigoted.
no one said they were "ALL" terrorists...syria uses the refugee scam as a way to sneak terrorists into other countries...but you know all this...you're just being contrary for attention...and when you get cornered with facts you'll run off and pretend it never happened.

being "christian" or not has nothing to do with the government purposely colonizing parts of america with foreigners who do not have to go through the regular immigration process....more racial revenge politics by the kenyan..

Forum List

Back