Donald Trump insults Carly Fiorina (Voters won't vote for such a fugly woman, he says)

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

According to writer Paul Solotaroff, he was sitting with Trump watching a newscast when a video clip zoomed in on Fiorina.

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that?" Trump said to Solotaroff. "Can you imagine that, the face of our next president."

Trump added, "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

Fiorina's campaign didn't like Trump's comment. From the article: "In an interview on Fox News, Fiorina sidestepped questions about Trump. "I think those comments speak for themselves," she told Megyn Kelly."

In my personal opinion, Trump should not call Carly ugly. We should discuss the issues. I would personally never call Carly ugly.

Part two of the Clinton/Trump strategy starts. Insult women's looks. First Hispanics-- now women. Two major voting blocks that Republicans need to win the White House.

Donald Trump is not trying to win this election, he is trying to drive into Hillary Clinton's lap. This CONFIRMS what I've thought all along.

53_167422_0.jpg

I don't know does anyone really see anything wrong with this face? Hmm.

635774025466659808-AP-GOP-2016-Fiorina.1.jpg
I

Well I guess the expert would know--LOL

image.jpg

Last edited:
I am starting to think that Trump is working with Hillary to piss off woman, hispanics, etc. Later on he'll drop out and Hillary will kill the republican party!

I hope you didn't just figure that out--LOL. Me and others have been posting threads and links all over the place to warn wayward Trump supporters--that this what he was doing. No one was listening it was all about the WALL, the WALL, the WALL.

Trump is nothing more than a CLINTON plant. Hillary needs a lot of help--and the Donald is on her team.

images

Okay I am looking at the faces. Check the Euro leader face. A bit strange maybe. I still think Trump should take a good look in the mirror though.

Federicka is her name she is :30 into the video, welcomes immigrants. Next is the news clip where these welcomed immigrants trash Southern Italy.

i cant wait for Trump to insult Hillary,,,maybe he will say,,,who in any state of mind would vote for that 1/2 man/ 1/2 god knows what,,,etc,,,etc.

Trump insults Fiorina in Rolling Stone: 'Look at that face!'

I have come to the conclusion that this man has a serious mental disorder. He is the most demented candidate, for any party, that I have ever seen. If he wins the GOP nomination, they will suffer the greatest election defeat is US History. They will probably lose the WH, the House, and the Senate in one election.
...while you mock Trump's face in your avatar. :lol:

God you are the quintessential Libbohrrhoid. :slap:

Last edited:
I suppose, maybe it is not really cool to actually look feminine these days.

As I have said a few times, Trump has no interest in running. You are seeing the next step in his plan, after "get attention" it's "Oh fuck I might have to actually follow through" so he starts saying dumb ass shit until he is rejected.

the left is so empty. its become sad and sick all rolled into one

now they are using the dead of 9/11 for their dirty lowdown politics

anything for the PARTY

party over country

i cant wait for Trump to insult Hillary,,,maybe he will say,,,who in any state of mind would vote for that 1/2 man/ 1/2 god knows what,,,etc,,,etc.
I got a good one: half man, half Fiorina.
we may never know what gender Hillary is being she is always wearing a suit and talks like a dude. kinda reminds me of a few classic songs.

Trump will crash and burn. He is not serious. Oreo may very well be correct. Trump has aligned with Dems much more than with Repubs. His own words tell us this, look it up. He's old, will not be changing his stripes, he is NO conservative.

Dont know about other media but Fox is ALL OVER Trump coverage. Like .. is no one else running? wtf? Trump needs to disappear now and his zombie followers need to snap out of it. Seriously.

Forum List

Back