So Proud Of Those Kids

By the way, my religion is one of the fastest growing in the world. It is gaining members at an astounding rate; and it is not accomplishing this by taking your advice to abandon God's commandments in order to cater to the lowest, basest of human perversions. Morality and integrity are certainly crucial elements to the success of my religion.

Do you believe that Jesus is God?

I don't know what this smiling young human being will answer you - but my answer is: "Yes".

So my nephews went to Summer Church Camp. Greek Orthodox. One night the father gathered all the children and told them gays and Muslims are bad. Gays he said it's a choice and you should be nice but they are evil.

He then said Islam is a murderous evil religion.

None of the kids bought into it. They all disagreed with the father and let it be known to the father and their parents. We are all very proud and happy the next generation isn't as ignorant as the last.

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society. I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

How is it a child realizes being gay is not a choice but adults don't?

Why would their parents allow them to attend a Church camp put on by a Church whose doctrines the kids and their parents do not agree with? Did they just attend because of the goodies?

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society.

So you're proud of the kids because Godless, immoral, secular brainwashing has taken root in them. They've been indoctrinated to accept immorality and perversion as normal and proper. And you're proud of this.

I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

A religion that “evolves” to reject the wisdom of God in favor of the folly of corrupt men, will ultimately only bring destruction and failure on itself, and on those foolish enough to follow it.

Romans 1:22-27

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

If you have every known or been around any gay people, and had an open and honest intellect, you can judge for yourself regarding homosexuality. Otherwise you can let your soft little brain read what some sheep herder thought 100's of years ago and go with that.

The homosexuality campaign worldwide has nearly nothing to do with homosexual people. They are only misued as a weapon in a fight against the basic idea "family". It's a think tank war from ideologists. There are existing lots of completly crazy ideas in this context. Some of this crazy ideas are meanwhile laws.

Last edited:
By the way, my religion is one of the fastest growing in the world. It is gaining members at an astounding rate; and it is not accomplishing this by taking your advice to abandon God's commandments in order to cater to the lowest, basest of human perversions. Morality and integrity are certainly crucial elements to the success of my religion.

Do you believe that Jesus is God?

He is the son of God, and part of the Godhead. My religion doesn't buy into the Athanasian Creed, and the idea of the “Trinity” defined therein in which three beings are somehow one being. In any event, specifics of my religion are not really relevant to this thread. Those beliefs of my religion which are relevant are the same as those of every other Christian religion that has not willfully rebelled against God.

So my nephews went to Summer Church Camp. Greek Orthodox. One night the father gathered all the children and told them gays and Muslims are bad. Gays he said it's a choice and you should be nice but they are evil.

None of the kids bought into it. They all disagreed with the father and let it be known to the father and their parents. We are all very proud and happy the next generation isn't as ignorant as the last.

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society. I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

Why would their parents allow them to attend a Church camp put on by a Church whose doctrines the kids and their parents do not agree with? Did they just attend because of the goodies?
I've been asking that for years. Seems Christians are cherry pickers and most churches don't mind because they want the members.

I think a lot of people would leave the churches if dogma was pushed.

How many Catholics who take birth control should call themselves Catholics?

A lot of Christians were born into it too. Never gave it much thought. And churches like the Greek Orthodox Church until now wasn't proving itself to be a wing of the Republican party

So you're proud of the kids because Godless, immoral, secular brainwashing has taken root in them. They've been indoctrinated to accept immorality and perversion as normal and proper. And you're proud of this.

I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

A religion that “evolves” to reject the wisdom of God in favor of the folly of corrupt men, will ultimately only bring destruction and failure on itself, and on those foolish enough to follow it.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

If you have every known or been around any gay people, and had an open and honest intellect, you can judge for yourself regarding homosexuality. Otherwise you can let your soft little brain read what some sheep herder thought 100's of years ago and go with that.

The homosexuality campaign worldwide has nearly nothing to do with homosexual people. They are only misued as a weapon in a fight against the basic idea "family". It's a think tank war from ideologists. There are existing lots of completly crazy ideas in this context. Some of this crazy ideas are meanwhile laws.

Yea! You can't discriminate against gays in America. This is why we are a secular society

I've been asking that for years. Seems Christians are cherry pickers and most churches don't mind because they want the members.

A lot of Christians were born into it too. Never gave it much thought. And churches like the Greek Orthodox Church until now wasn't proving itself to be a wing of the Republican party

Well, I don't know a lot about the Greek Orthodox Church nor even of the Catholic Church. I do know that one cannot join the church I attend without first completing a 40 hour class that detail the total organization of our church, the doctrines it embraces, an explanation of the missions outreach etc. We do this to keep down and prevent arguments among the church members. You know full well the doctrines held by the church and therefore have no excuse to come back after you become a member and attempt to change the church.

Well, I don't know a lot about the Greek Orthodox Church nor even of the Catholic Church. I do know that one cannot join the church I attend without first completing a 40 hour class that detail the total organization of our church, the doctrines it embraces, an explanation of the missions outreach etc. We do this to keep down and prevent arguments among the church members. You know full well the doctrines held by the church and therefore have no excuse to come back after you become a member and attempt to change the church.
So what is this church?

Yea! You can't discriminate against gays in America. This is why we are a secular society

I'm a Gernan not an American. A long time in my life I worked together with a homosexual man. This was completly normal for me. He's dead meanwhile. He died young. God may hold him in his arms. I don't have any idea why someone should discriminate homosexual men or women. I said only something about why analsex is a dangerous sin. And I said political propagandists are misusing homosexual men and women for their ideas to create new forms of inhuman societies. Specially I hate it very much that poor women become victims of rich gay men who use female bodies like machines for the production of "2-father-families". Capitalism and imperialism are not good counselors in questions of relations between human beings. To go a way of might and money in human relationships is a way of slaveholders and slaves and not a way of free men and free women. Concrete: A mother of a baby is always the mother of her baby completly independent where the gene code of her baby comes from. No one is able to sell or to buy this right.

I hope you understood.

Last edited:
... How many Catholics who take birth control should call themselves Catholics? ...

Everyone. Birth control was always in history a part of family planning of Catholics. We are discussing only some very special forms of birth control. Not to have sex is by the way a very simple and very efficient form of birth control. And if it is real love - why not to have a baby? That's also a way.

Last edited:

So what is this church?

I can tell you a story of someone who left the catholic church on a very good reason. It was in the end of world war 2. Lots of people died everywhere in Germany. A young boy - an expellee, about 12 years old - was desperately looking everywhere in the City for a priest, because his mother died. He found a priest. The priest said to him something like "Because your mother regrets her sins the church will forgive her." - but he was not ready to go with him, because he was hungry and it was lunch time. In this time food was also not existing in masses. When the boy came back his mother was dead. In this moment died his belief in god forever. This boy is my church. My hope is he will find his mother one day alive again.

Last edited:

I'm a Gernan not an American. A long time in my life I worked together with a homosexual man. This was completly normal for me. He's dead meanwhile. He died young. God may hold him in his arms. I don't have any idea why someone should discriminate homosexual men or women. I said only something about why analsex is a dangerous sin. And I said political propagandists are misusing homosexual men and women for their ideas to create new forms of inhuman societies. Specially I hate it very much that poor women become victims of rich gay men who use female bodies like machines for the production of "2-father-families". Capitalism and imperialism are not good counselors in questions of relations between human beings. To go a way of might and money in human relationships is a way of slaveholders and slaves and not a way of free men and free women. Concrete: A mother of a baby is always the mother of her baby completly independent where the gene code of her baby comes from. No one is able to sell or to buy this right.

I hope you understood.

Don't feel bad for women who have babies for rich gay men. Think of all the women who have sex with men because they are rich. It's their choice. America is a free country

... How many Catholics who take birth control should call themselves Catholics? ...

Everyone. Birth control was always in history a part of family planning of Catholics. We are discussing only some very special forms of birth control. Not to have sex is by the way a very simple and very efficient form of birth control. And if it is real love - why not to have a baby? That's also a way.

Bull. Catholic Church is against condoms. They stop gods will.

Catholics still use birth control despite what the church thinks.

So what is this church?

I can tell you a story of someone who left the catholic church on a very good reason. It was in the end of world war 2. Lots of people died everywhere in Germany. A young boy - an expellee, about 12 years old - was desperately looking everywhere in the City for a priest, because his mother died. He found a priest. The priest said to him something like "Because your mother regrets her sins the church will forgive her." - but he was not ready to go with him, because he was hungry and it was lunch time. In this time food was also not existing in masses. When the boy came back his mother was dead. In this moment died his belief in god forever. This boy is my church. My hope is he will find his mother one day alive again.

That's not a good reason. The priest had to eat. Sorry he didn't jump when the kid asked him to.

I hope you understood.

Don't feel bad for women who have babies for rich gay men. Think of all the women who have sex with men because they are rich. It's their choice. America is a free country

Rumpelstiltskin, how much money got you mother when she sold you to the devil "american slaveholder-mentality" and how much money do you get for your grandmother from the devil?

Last edited:

So what is this church?

It is an Independent Baptist Church. We are not a socializing type of church. We have no summer camps, no Vacation Bible School, no basketball or football teams, etc. We simply hold a Sunday morning, a Sunday evening, and a Wednesday evening service.

Bull. Catholic Church is against condoms. They stop gods will.

A problem with condoms is for example that condoms don't help against Aids. Most people in the world never understood a sentence like "condoms are saver". This doesn't mean 'condoms are saver than save' this means 'condoms are saver than to do nothing at all'. But even this is wrong: To have more sex by using condoms - because someone thinks condoms are save - makes this situation very fast unsaver. And to use condoms in case someone doesn't like to have a baby seems to be also only a joke.

Catholics still use birth control despite what the church thinks.

I don't know why you ignore intentionally what someone says to you. Again: Birth control was always in history a part of family planning of Catholics. Only some methods of birth control are a problem. And in general: Catholics are the catholic church. What you call "the church" is in this case rules of the catholic church in context with sexual moral. Most people are not very interested in this theme.

Last edited:

So what is this church?

That's not a good reason. The priest had to eat. Sorry he didn't jump when the kid asked him to.

Did you ever notice that you think to be god on your own?

Last edited:

So what is this church?

Thats silly.

I think he is just suggesting that people be rational, seek proof for the truth of what you profess to believe by faith and if you don't find it and even find evidence that contradicts that belief have the faith to move on and take your business elsewhere.

Look at yourself. You profess to believe that Jesus is God. Such a belief cannot stand the scrutiny of reason. accept that and grow the f up.

Damn. Where is your faith? Where is your love for God and truth? Take a good long hard look at the world in which you live. Is it so hard to even consider the possibility that you have been deceived, blinded since birth?

Perpetuating that one false belief in your head and holding on to that belief as the guiding light of your life without ever applying common sense can only pervert your perception of everything else condemning you to say and do stupid things that injure yourself and the people that you love..

There is no darkness greater than in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Last edited:
So what is this church?

Thats silly.

?

I think he is just suggesting that people be rational, seek proof for the truth of what you profess to believe by faith and if you don't find it have the substance to move on and take your business elsewhere.

Look at yourself.

Damn. Why is there no picture in the mirror? Always the same. My mirror image hides behind the mirror because it lives in fear of me. It's funny to be a German.

You profess to believe that Jesus is God. Such a belief cannot stand the scrutiny of reason. accept that and grow the f up.

¿grow the f up? ... "f" for "fuck"? Sorry - but I'm not able to translate this. Nevertheless all Chistians believe in the triune god.

Perpetuating that one false belief in your head and holding on to that belief as the guiding light of your life without ever applying common sense can only pervert your perception of everything else condemning you to say and do stupid things that injure yourself and the people that you love..

There is no darkness greater than in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Are you an idiot or whyelse do you say such a nonsense? Who or what gives you the right to disqualify or to discriminate people because they believe in the triune god?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back