So Proud Of Those Kids

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
So my nephews went to Summer Church Camp. Greek Orthodox. One night the father gathered all the children and told them gays and Muslims are bad. Gays he said it's a choice and you should be nice but they are evil.

He then said Islam is a murderous evil religion.

None of the kids bought into it. They all disagreed with the father and let it be known to the father and their parents. We are all very proud and happy the next generation isn't as ignorant as the last.

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society. I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

How is it a child realizes being gay is not a choice but adults don't?

Sorry, I don't believe your story.
I would swear to god but I don't believe in God. And of course you don't believe it. Let me guess you're an old homophobic born again?

I'm curious what happens next week. Another group is going up and I know one homophobic kid who's dad is a Republican asshole and he will be there. So next week the father will have one child nodding instead of shaking his head in disagreement like every kid did this weekend.

Sorry, I don't believe your story.
I love it that you tell a child being gay is a choice and they immediately know that's not true.

My nephew even came to the same conclusion I did. Anyone who thinks it's a choice must be a bi sexual.

These kids also know Arab kids and they know it's not an evil religion. My older nephew even knew that Christianity was evil and murderous before too.

And my sister in law is starting to get turned off to organized religions. I can't believe she told me that.

So I can see them going less and less to church. Then the boys will get older and decide for themselves if they want to attend a church that is wrong about gays and Muslims.

What else are they wrong about?

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society.

So you're proud of the kids because Godless, immoral, secular brainwashing has taken root in them. They've been indoctrinated to accept immorality and perversion as normal and proper. And you're proud of this.

I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

A religion that “evolves” to reject the wisdom of God in favor of the folly of corrupt men, will ultimately only bring destruction and failure on itself, and on those foolish enough to follow it.

Romans 1:22-27

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Nice fairly tale.

I especially loved the part where all the kids told off the adult and then they all snitched on him.

just need the night to be foggy and have them huddled around a camp fire.

So you're proud of the kids because Godless, immoral, secular brainwashing has taken root in them. They've been indoctrinated to accept immorality and perversion as normal and proper. And you're proud of this.

I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

A religion that “evolves” to reject the wisdom of God in favor of the folly of corrupt men, will ultimately only bring destruction and failure on itself, and on those foolish enough to follow it.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Do you realize how many religions have come before and after yours? And they all thought their religion was the one true religion.

Being gay is not immoral just because men 5000-1500 years ago wrote that it was. And your religion believing it is is one of the reasons you lose members.

I have this rare holy book from another religion. Do you care what it says? Then why would I care about what yours says?

Do you realize how many religions have come before and after yours? And they all thought their religion was the one true religion.

Being gay is not immoral just because men 5000-1500 years ago wrote that it was. And your religion believing it is is one of the reasons you lose members.

I have this rare holy book from another religion. Do you care what it says? Then why would I care about what yours says?

Christianity is the biblical extension/conclusion of Judaism. There is no religion older than God inspired oral traditions. Sure the Egyptian, Babylonians and Greeks distorted the truth to the point where God influenced Moses to write the truth. The truth is in the results. I see nothing --- absolutely nothing --- innocent or virtuous with regards to sexual lasciviousness.

Most people who are on the "gay" kick have not practiced abstinence. And if questioned, most will ultimately admit that they have had fornication with both male and female. This in of itself would bring into queation any claim of being born a particular way. What is demonstrated is that sexual games corrupt and defile innocence resulting in confusion and ultimately corruption.

PS > Look at the other gods and goddesses and you will find the biggest bunch of incestuous callous sexual deviates that would warp any child's mine. They are ALL too human to be the REAL TRUE GOD. But such pagan deities would certainly provide an excuse for the practice of one's own deficiencies without remorse. And that is exactly what people want today --- to be shameless, and label it virtue.

Last edited:

I'll take God's word, and that of his chosen prophets, over the word of a Godless pervert who professes that religion needs to “evolve” away from God and toward the desires of said pervert.

By the way, my religion is one of the fastest growing in the world. It is gaining members at an astounding rate; and it is not accomplishing this by taking your advice to abandon God's commandments in order to cater to the lowest, basest of human perversions. Morality and integrity are certainly crucial elements to the success of my religion.

So my nephews went to Summer Church Camp. Greek Orthodox. One night the father gathered all the children and told them gays and Muslims are bad. Gays he said it's a choice and you should be nice but they are evil.

He then said Islam is a murderous evil religion.

None of the kids bought into it. They all disagreed with the father and let it be known to the father and their parents. We are all very proud and happy the next generation isn't as ignorant as the last.

The churches can't brainwash people in a secular society. I think this is proof we are evolving as a species. Ancient religions better evolve or they will go extinct.

How is it a child realizes being gay is not a choice but adults don't?

Nice fantasy story - nevertheless a fast and dirty answer to your brainwashing propagandistic nonsense: Analsex is a sin - it makes not only no sense for a male homosexual to use a partner as if this male partner would be a woman - it's even very dangerous to do so on reason of infections, which are a medical risk not only for the own person. And it is without any rationality to do analsex, because digestive functions of bodies are not sexual functions. In general: Only the connection between a male and female human being is marriage - and to isolate the genes of two men and to misuse a woman for the reproduction of this men is in my eyes one of the worst forms of slavery of women, which the rich gay people of the western world are doing.

And maybe you are evolving as a species - I don't do so. But indeed the new reproductive methods of science allow the female part of mankind to be able to survive as a species without men. Perhaps we could call this form of evolution "the day the aggressive supernonsense died with all men".

And the Islam is in the elementary structure indeed a militant religion. Lots of christian cultures in Africa and Asia were erased from the Islam. Specially the Orthodox Christians had to suffer a lot under Muslims in history. So it's difficult to see often a real difference between Muslims and Islamists. We can see in Turkey in the moment for example how a democracy dies under a strong wrong leader. And this nation is a NATO member. Worrying. The values of the modern western world under the leadership of the USA seem to be a little selfsuiciding since 9/11.

Last edited:
I'll admit I don't know very much about Greek Orthodox religion, Church practices, it's youth ministry, or summer camps.......but any I & my family have been too, or others I know.......usually such topics aren't discussed or 'taught' in such a manner. Especially summer camps. They are for fun, to spend safe quality time learning of God's love for them...........not how 'evil' others are :dunno:

I'll admit I don't know very much about Greek Orthodox religion, Church practices, it's youth ministry, or summer camps.......but any I & my family have been too, or others I know.......usually such topics aren't discussed or 'taught' in such a manner. Especially summer camps. They are for fun, to spend safe quality time learning of God's love for them...........not how 'evil' others are :dunno:

"The world is our summer camp"
US-Army

Yahweh, the Jewish "god" is a fag. Deal with it.

You demonstrate only your antisemitism by hurting the rule of the jewish religion never to use the name of god. You are a barbar. Most of the new atheists today are a fake on their own, because they are not able to understand any longer that atheism is also "only" a belief. Sure no one is able to attack such modern atheists in a similiar way how you are able to attack what's holy for the people of serios religions. But that's why you deny in the same moment that you are a holy human being - a child of god - on your own too. What you will harvest with your belief in atheism is a world where nothing is worthful.

Last edited:

Christianity is the biblical extension/conclusion of Judaism. There is no religion older than God inspired oral traditions. Sure the Egyptian, Babylonians and Greeks distorted the truth to the point where God influenced Moses to write the truth. The truth is in the results. I see nothing --- absolutely nothing --- innocent or virtuous with regards to sexual lasciviousness.

Most people who are on the "gay" kick have not practiced abstinence. And if questioned, most will ultimately admit that they have had fornication with both male and female. This in of itself would bring into queation any claim of being born a particular way. What is demonstrated is that sexual games corrupt and defile innocence resulting in confusion and ultimately corruption.

PS > Look at the other gods and goddesses and you will find the biggest bunch of incestuous callous sexual deviates that would warp any child's mine. They are ALL too human to be the REAL TRUE GOD. But such pagan deities would certainly provide an excuse for the practice of one's own deficiencies without remorse. And that is exactly what people want today --- to be shameless, and label it virtue.
1. Interesting the Jews don't believe your religion is real either. And who cares what they think? Their religion is made up too.

2. Yes there were religions and gods long before even the jewish one.

3. My nephews and all their little friends are virgins. Kind of blows your theory that pro gay people are sexuality active. I also think this is flawed pattern recognition. Of course prudes are going to be more uptight and close minded

I'll take God's word, and that of his chosen prophets, over the word of a Godless pervert who professes that religion needs to “evolve” away from God and toward the desires of said pervert.

By the way, my religion is one of the fastest growing in the world. It is gaining members at an astounding rate; and it is not accomplishing this by taking your advice to abandon God's commandments in order to cater to the lowest, basest of human perversions. Morality and integrity are certainly crucial elements to the success of my religion.
Yet you neglect to name it.

Atheism is the fastest growing group in America.

Where is your group finding new members. Do you have a link showing your group is gaining members?

Yahweh, the Jewish "god" is a fag. Deal with it.

You demonstrate only your antisemitism by hurting the rule of the jewish religion never to use the name of god. You are a barbar. Most of the new atheists today are a fake on their own, because they are not able to understand any longer that atheism is also "only" a belief. Sure no one is able to attack such modern atheists in a similiar way how you are able to attack what's holy for the people of serios religions. But that's why you deny in the same moment that you are a holy human being - a child of god - on your own too. What you will harvest with your belief in atheism is a world where nothing is worthful.

If I believe in invisible non physical pink dragons, should you take my word for it they are real?

And is you not believing considered a belief? How about a faith or religion? Do you see the difference? Athiesm is not a belief based on ignorance. We simply don't believe any holy book stories of the supernatural. And anyone who does is wishful thinker

Do you believe that Jesus is God?

I talked to God. I can't prove it but if you don't believe me you've just started a new belief system.

Forum List

Back