So Precisely How Is A Question About Citizenship "Political"?

Dems just want more EC votes for their shit holes.
Nothing unconstitutional about it.
2.5 to 3 million illegals in California, near all the rest of the 11 to 20 million are in "Red States".... :rolleyes:

But note, the Constitution does not state that each state gets a representative in congress for every "X" amount of citizens in their States....it says PEOPLE in their State.....
This, ladies and germs, is a liberal snowflake.
I guess this is a confirmation that our founders, who wrote the Constitution WERE liberals, then, eh?
Actually no since they said those denied the vote did NOT get counted for purposes of Federal Elections it is in your own quote.

No,

More of the usual nonsense.

“This untimely, unnecessary, and untested citizenship question will disrupt planning at a critical point, undermine years of painstaking preparation, and increase costs significantly, putting a successful, accurate count at risk,” Gupta, now the president and CEO of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, said in a statement. “The question is unnecessarily intrusive and will raise concerns in all households – native- and foreign-born, citizen and non-citizen – about the confidentiality of information provided to the government and how government authorities may use that information.”

Idiots. Citizenship status is not confidential.

Commerce Department Decides To Add A Question About Citizenship To 2020 Census | HuffPost

The Constitution requires the census to count ALL people.

Explain that.
It also states that those not allowed to vote do not get counted for representation of the State. The question is necessary to determine the population allowed to vote.
No. All people are counted for the census.....it would have listed ONLY citizens to be counted for the census. The individual right to vote is restricted by age, citizenship and if they were aiding an enemy or not etc.....

The CENSUS count Is For All people living in each state.

gosh, I should research things before I open my mouth!!! :p

It;s the 14th, Section 2....plus I think it was amended again.... on the Indian thingy....they could not stop the native Americans from voting even if they paid no taxes....and also amended to 18 yrs old and not 21.... etc

I'm not certain I fully understand what they say in it?

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the executive and judicial officers of a state, or the members of the legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such state, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such state.
So we NEED the question since ILLEGAL aliens can not vote and can NOT be used to determine the number of Representatives a State gets.
no no and no

The number of Representative positions are determined by the count of ALL people.

Voting has different criteria

Every citizen of age, in jail or prison ALSO had the right to individually vote, except Traitors.

“This untimely, unnecessary, and untested citizenship question will disrupt planning at a critical point, undermine years of painstaking preparation, and increase costs significantly, putting a successful, accurate count at risk,” Gupta, now the president and CEO of The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, said in a statement. “The question is unnecessarily intrusive and will raise concerns in all households – native- and foreign-born, citizen and non-citizen – about the confidentiality of information provided to the government and how government authorities may use that information.”

Commerce Department Decides To Add A Question About Citizenship To 2020 Census | HuffPost

Explain that.
It also states that those not allowed to vote do not get counted for representation of the State. The question is necessary to determine the population allowed to vote.

The Constitution requires ALL people to be counted.

Explain that.
I dont need to I am not advocating they not be counted I am simply pointing out that BY law we need to know how many people can not vote for purposes of the census.
The census is not used for voter registration anymore....

What are you doing even reading HuffPo?

Have you and Lakota all of a sudden become good friends? Or are you in fact the same poster, just posting threads from a different POV?

This is the most utter piece of crap source to post from.

See, here's the problem with the article, it spreads disinformation that needs to be stopped at the source, I see it EVERYWHERE in the MSM. They are spreading a false notion, it is the notion that undocumented immigrants even HAVE civil rights and civil liberties to begin with.

Let's examine the by-line of this propaganda, and we need not read on. . .

Civil rights groups say the question is untested and could depress response rates among minorities.

Although, Mr. Holder's tweet tells us all we need to know;

"Constitution does not require citizenship question. This is purely political. Trump Administration is trying to rig the 2020 Census (to protect gerrymandering) by intimidating people. Don’t be fooled-some states will unfairly lose funds and representation. We will sue. https://twitter.com/demredistrict/status/978490568182509569 …"

Undocumented immigrants DO NOT HAVE civil rights and civil liberties protected by the Constitution. Do Russian, Chinese, and Iranians have civil rights and civil liberties protected by our constitution? Of course not.

That is what these illegals are, they are citizens of foreign nations, covered by the laws of OTHER nations. They are only protected by the UN charter on HUMAN RIGHT, IOW, they only have HUMAN RIGHTS, that is all.

When Mr. Holder tweeted, what he was basically saying, was, with the addition of such a question, it will be harder to rig elections based on non-citizen representation.

I cannot stress enough, when ever the MSM feeds you bullshit about illegals being denied their "civil rights and civil liberties," remember, ONLY CITIZENS are covered by the Constitutional LAW. If a lawyer or a judge rules otherwise, they are a globalist. Our law is not to apply to foreigners.
Wrong....
Anyone living on our soil has the same civil rights as citizens, UNLESS they have diplomatic immunity......

The courts settled this already Mr. Bealle?
they can't vote
they should not be counted when calculating the number of representatives a state is allowed in Congress

Explain that.

Explain that.
I dont need to I am not advocating they not be counted I am simply pointing out that BY law we need to know how many people can not vote for purposes of the census.
no but it is used to determine how many representative seats a state gets in Congress

Illegals should not be counted in that determination

What are you doing even reading HuffPo?

Have you and Lakota all of a sudden become good friends? Or are you in fact the same poster, just posting threads from a different POV?

This is the most utter piece of crap source to post from.

See, here's the problem with the article, it spreads disinformation that needs to be stopped at the source, I see it EVERYWHERE in the MSM. They are spreading a false notion, it is the notion that undocumented immigrants even HAVE civil rights and civil liberties to begin with.

Let's examine the by-line of this propaganda, and we need not read on. . .

Civil rights groups say the question is untested and could depress response rates among minorities.

Although, Mr. Holder's tweet tells us all we need to know;

"Constitution does not require citizenship question. This is purely political. Trump Administration is trying to rig the 2020 Census (to protect gerrymandering) by intimidating people. Don’t be fooled-some states will unfairly lose funds and representation. We will sue. https://twitter.com/demredistrict/status/978490568182509569 …"

Undocumented immigrants DO NOT HAVE civil rights and civil liberties protected by the Constitution. Do Russian, Chinese, and Iranians have civil rights and civil liberties protected by our constitution? Of course not.

That is what these illegals are, they are citizens of foreign nations, covered by the laws of OTHER nations. They are only protected by the UN charter on HUMAN RIGHT, IOW, they only have HUMAN RIGHTS, that is all.

When Mr. Holder tweeted, what he was basically saying, was, with the addition of such a question, it will be harder to rig elections based on non-citizen representation.

I cannot stress enough, when ever the MSM feeds you bullshit about illegals being denied their "civil rights and civil liberties," remember, ONLY CITIZENS are covered by the Constitutional LAW. If a lawyer or a judge rules otherwise, they are a globalist. Our law is not to apply to foreigners.
Wrong....
Anyone living on our soil has the same civil rights as citizens, UNLESS they have diplomatic immunity......

The courts settled this already Mr. Bealle?
they can't vote
they should not be counted when calculating the number of representatives a state is allowed in Congress
too bad so sad.

The constitution specifically states that ALL PEOPLE within a State get counted in the census that determines the number of representatives, but only citizens meeting age requirements, not aiding an enemy can vote....

Explain that.

Explain that.
no but it is used to determine how many representative seats a state gets in Congress

The constitution differs with you, as it stands now

So all you Trumpites aiding the enemy PUTIN, including Trump, should not be allowed to vote!!!!! :lol: :p

Explain that.

The constitution differs with you, as it stands now
things can change

Dems just want more EC votes for their shit holes.
Nothing unconstitutional about it.
2.5 to 3 million illegals in California, near all the rest of the 11 to 20 million are in "Red States".... :rolleyes:

But note, the Constitution does not state that each state gets a representative in congress for every "X" amount of citizens in their States....it says PEOPLE in their State.....
This, ladies and germs, is a liberal snowflake.
Texas and Florida are RED states and they are #2 and #3 with illegal count, with Calif as #1

You're right,

there are ZERO illegal immigrants in this Nation!

:rolleyes:

I didn't suggest there weren't any illegal immigrants ... Simply that you cannot refer to a count that hasn't been taken ... :thup:
If you would like to refer to a sequence in regards to unverified data ... Well, that's your shortcoming.

States do their own census sometimes.....at least from searching on Ancestry.com....there is the federal census once every 10 years, but the States also conducted their own censuses in between the federal census some times...

States do their own census sometimes.....at least from searching on Ancestry.com....there is the federal census once every 10 years, but the States also conducted their own censuses in between the federal census some times...

The Constitution requires a federal census.
If I need your testimony as to the validity of a state census ... I will ask for it.
So far ... You have demonstrated that your desire for accuracy is less that optimal in that regards though.

Forum List

Back