So Obama only gets the blame for high gas prices, is that how it works?

So Obama only gets the blame for high gas prices, is that how it works?

It's different for Obama. He's black.

Need I remind all you leftwing nutjobs you blamed Bush for high gas prices as well and gave him no credit when they dropped back under 2 dollars a gallon. I'm not going to give Obama credit for low gas prices now but I also didn't blame him for high gas prices either the reason why I know Presidents don't control gas prices.

What people need to understand is that for all of SIX years under the Obama regime gas price never went below $3.00 a gallon, and what that did was HURT every citizen in this country in their pocketbooks, food prices, etc etc

so they FINALLY go down under $3 and now they want us to THANK the Obama regime

I don't think so

You still don't get that you're being mocked.

The president of the United States does not control gas prices.

But, President Obama has issued more oil permits than any other pres. He has opened up the equivalent of Iraq in US OIL.

OTOH, the shrub was too intent on lining the pockets of the 1% that he invaded Iraq and told the American public that he would bring home oil. Which didn't happen.

_73992992_73992991.jpg

Well this proves if Obama wanted, he could've lowered gas prices long time ago. Well he didn't, and once again it was the private sector that had to step in and do his job for him. Fracking which liberals are against flooded the market with oil. Saudi's didn't like the competition so they lowered the price. So once again Obama tries to take credit for something he had nothing to do with. Obama doesn't have a clue how the free market works, and neither do liberals. Thread proves it.

No he could not and no he has not.

Doesn't matter if he's Repub or Dem, the pres does not control oil prices.

Well this proves if Obama wanted, he could've lowered gas prices long time ago. Well he didn't, and once again it was the private sector that had to step in and do his job for him. Fracking which liberals are against flooded the market with oil. Saudi's didn't like the competition so they lowered the price. So once again Obama tries to take credit for something he had nothing to do with. Obama doesn't have a clue how the free market works, and neither do liberals. Thread proves it.

No he could not and no he has not.

Doesn't matter if he's Repub or Dem, the pres does not control oil prices.
Bullshit, if Obama would've let people drill on federal land the price of oil would be cheap over night. Remember when Bush just mentioned opening up the Alaska oil fields. The price of oil was almost cut in half over night.

Need I remind all you leftwing nutjobs you blamed Bush for high gas prices as well and gave him no credit when they dropped back under 2 dollars a gallon. I'm not going to give Obama credit for low gas prices now but I also didn't blame him for high gas prices either the reason why I know Presidents don't control gas prices.

They dropped under two dollars because millions of daily commuters were taking off the roads because of the Bush Recession. Get a clue before you embarass yourself again.

I like to drive up to a gas station, flash my liberal card and say.......Fill it up with Obamagas

Doesn't cost me a nickel

Low oil prices cause co2 buildup in the atmosphere, thus causing global warming/cooling/whatever, thus destroying the human race, right?

So, the left is applauding Obama destroying the world

You can't make this chit up!

They dropped under two dollars because millions of daily commuters were taking off the roads because of the Bush Recession. Get a clue before you embarass yourself again.
The price hit 4.00 dollars in the summer they were under two dollars a gallon before before the recession which started in October ever hit. FYI if the recession was the reason gas prices dropped they would have stayed low or continued dropping through at least Obama's first year in office instead they went back up. Your liberal talking points will always fail against the facts.

Low oil prices cause co2 buildup in the atmosphere, thus causing global warming/cooling/whatever, thus destroying the human race, right?

So, the left is applauding Obama destroying the world

You can't make this chit up!

oh darn
:badgrin:

The recession started when democrats took back both houses.

Forum List

Back