So Obama only gets the blame for high gas prices, is that how it works?

velvtacheeze

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2013
Just a couple years ago, the rightwing huffing & puffing about "high" gas prices (that were still lower than the outrageous highs of the Bush War Chimp era) were all Obama's evil doing. Now that they're under 2 bucks a gallon in some places, shouldn't logic lead to giving Obama all due credit for this good news? Oh, rightwing oafs using logic? Yeah, not gonna happen.

LOL. President Obama has our rightwingnuts hero crying the blues over the low oil prices. More reason for the rightwing whacko-doodles to hate our President. He has gone and poor little Putie's feelings. Maybe Putie will pull off his shirt and make our whacko-doodles feel better.

Just a couple years ago, the rightwing huffing & puffing about "high" gas prices (that were still lower than the outrageous highs of the Bush War Chimp era) were all Obama's evil doing. Now that they're under 2 bucks a gallon in some places, shouldn't logic lead to giving Obama all due credit for this good news? Oh, rightwing oafs using logic? Yeah, not gonna happen.

Ever hear of OPEC ?

Ever hear of OPEC ?

But then when oil prices rise and fall, usually it doesn't have that much to do with the President. But people use what they will to attack and if they don't care. It's partisan politics at its worst.

Obama got me gas for $2.09 a gallon this morning

I've used Sarcasm many times in posts in the past stating OIL MAN OBAMA as the prices rose.

Only because the ass hats of the left did it to Bush in the past.

SARCASM..............

Right now the oil producers of the world are trying to lower prices to put the competition out of business............

OPEC doesn't want the competition.
It hurts the ruble.
It hurts Iran.
It hurts Oil fracking here..............

I hope the price war goes on a long time. I'm very happy about lower prices.

It will not last though. Eventually they'll reverse course when they think they've shown who's boss.............

Nice to dream.

Obots are such whiners
Why would anyone whine about Obama getting is such low gas prices?

You must be Republican
Liberal_So_Open_Minded_sticker.png

What people need to understand is that for all of SIX years under the Obama regime gas price never went below $3.00 a gallon, and what that did was HURT every citizen in this country in their pocketbooks, food prices, etc etc

so they FINALLY go down under $3 and now they want us to THANK the Obama regime

I don't think so

I've used Sarcasm many times in posts in the past stating OIL MAN OBAMA as the prices rose.

SARCASM..............

Right now the oil producers of the world are trying to lower prices to put the competition out of business............

It hurts the ruble.
It hurts Iran.

One more RWnut admits that he doesn't believe half of what he posts.

SARCASM..............

It hurts the ruble.
It hurts Iran.

One more RWnut admits that he doesn't believe half of what he posts.
The Satire goes right over your head doesn't it...................

Your problem and not mine.

But think of all the people Obama's putting out of work with his low gas prices.

Maybe we should thank the Great Dems like this one for increasing our oil production here in the United States.

MAYBE..........LOL

Cuomo Bans Fracking - WSJ

Yep. He lowered gas prices all by himself.

Ha ha ha.

Well this proves if Obama wanted, he could've lowered gas prices long time ago. Well he didn't, and once again it was the private sector that had to step in and do his job for him. Fracking which liberals are against flooded the market with oil. Saudi's didn't like the competition so they lowered the price. So once again Obama tries to take credit for something he had nothing to do with. Obama doesn't have a clue how the free market works, and neither do liberals. Thread proves it.

He did state skyrocketing prices was goal of his
Administration...try to keep up..... no doubt he wanted credit.

Power Plant Closures - IER

So if somebody wants to build a coal-fired plant they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them…”– Barack Obama speaking to San Francisco Chronicle, January 2008

More than 72 gigawatts (GW) of electrical generating capacity have already, or are now set to retire because of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) regulations. The regulations causing these closures include the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (colloquially called MATS, or Utility MACT)[1], proposed Cross State Air Pollution Rule (CSAPR)[2], and the proposed regulation of carbon dioxide emissions from existing power plants.

To put 72 GW in perspective, that is enough electrical generation capacity to reliably power 44.7 million homes[3]—or every home in every state west of the Mississippi River, excluding Texas.[4] In other words, EPA is shutting down enough generating capacity to power every home in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana.

Forum List

Back