So now NO Democrat can define the word “woman?”

She didn't say that she couldn't define the word "woman?" Watch again.

You are filled with rage, sir.

Five federal agencies - including the Departments of Justice and Education - refuse to define a 'woman' days after new SCOTUS Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson did the same because 'she isn't a biologist'​

• Five of Biden's federal agencies refused to define the word 'woman' days after Ketanji Brown Jackson did the same because 'she isn't a biologist'
  • The DOJ, Dept of Education, HUD and the Federal Bureau of Prisons, all of which fall under the Biden's purview, were asked for a definition of the word 'woman'
  • However, none of the five agencies were able to provide their definition for what constitutes a 'woman'
  • The question over the word 'woman' has spread since Supreme Court Justice Jackson's refused to define it during the second day of her confirmation hearing
  • 'Can I provide a definition?' Jackson responded when asked for the definition of 'woman.' 'No, I can't,' she declared, before adding: 'I'm not a biologist'
  • Brown was confirmed as America's first black female Supreme Court justice on Monday night

Anyway, it's official: Biology determines who is and is not a woman. Not that ninety percent of Americans didn't already know that.
img_1_1648845049003.jpg

She didn't say that she couldn't define the word "woman?" Watch again.

You are filled with rage, sir.

Five federal agencies - including the Departments of Justice and Education - refuse to define a 'woman' days after new SCOTUS Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson did the same because 'she isn't a biologist'​

• Five of Biden's federal agencies refused to define the word 'woman' days after Ketanji Brown Jackson did the same because 'she isn't a biologist'
  • The DOJ, Dept of Education, HUD and the Federal Bureau of Prisons, all of which fall under the Biden's purview, were asked for a definition of the word 'woman'
  • However, none of the five agencies were able to provide their definition for what constitutes a 'woman'
  • The question over the word 'woman' has spread since Supreme Court Justice Jackson's refused to define it during the second day of her confirmation hearing
  • 'Can I provide a definition?' Jackson responded when asked for the definition of 'woman.' 'No, I can't,' she declared, before adding: 'I'm not a biologist'
  • Brown was confirmed as America's first black female Supreme Court justice on Monday night

Anyway, it's official: Biology determines who is and is not a woman. Not that ninety percent of Americans didn't already know that.
Bragging about bureaucratic stupidity and political correctness. Sad.

Why don't YOU give us your definition of woman, cheeseball.

"A woman is a person who identifies as a woman", you are correct.

Biologically…..It is easy to define man and woman…..just check between their legs

What is more complex to define is a persons sexuality which could make them sexually attracted to the same sex, be bisexual, identify as the opposite gender

Conservatives are outraged with anyone who doesn’t conform with their predefined sex.
Dont we have to have a legal definition of a woman in order to enforce laws that are specifically drafted to protect the civil rights of women? If we cant/dont have that those laws wouldn't be enforceable legally would they? At least not in any real way.

Conservatives are obsessed that you have to function in society based on your genitalia.

So a homosexual should be forced to marry someone of the opposite sex regardless of who you are in love with

Transexuals are to be constantly reminded of what their “real sex” is and harassed for being “different”

You can’t discuss homosexuality and transgenderism without bringing up pedophilia, bestiality and ridiculous whataboutisms
What is your purpose of posting complete fallacies RW? That seems to be your shtick.

A quick scan of your fantasy views modified for accuracy:

1. Conservatives are obsessed regarding taking personal responsibility (when physically and mentally possible) and against federal government intervention/expansion when it needs to keep its hands off. That has Zero to do with your claim that functioning in society according to conservatives is based upon one’s genitalia or bio sex.

2. I haven’t went read one post on this message board stating that homosexuals should be forced to marry the opposite sex. Show me otherwise.

3. All Americans, including transsexuals, basically reap what they sow. There are choices one makes regarding group affiliation to support one’s ideology, including transsexual support groups. You have strongly imply here that all transsexuals are at the mercy of others, and they are weak willed and limp all over lacking any means of finding a support group? Is that your position RW? If so, snap out of your delusional mindset.

4. Your last paragraph starting with “you can’t even” is a blanket generalization not even worth a response. It’s blatantly false unless you are perhaps referring to one specific poster. Keep it clean RW and you might gain a bit of respect.

It’s not hard to define a woman.

***snip***

A woman is an adult female human.[1][2] Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent).[3] The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.

Typically, women have two X chromosomes and are capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause. Female anatomy is distinguished from male anatomy by the female reproductive system, which includes the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, and vulva. The adult female pelvis is wider, the hips broader, and the breasts larger than that of adult males. Women have significantly less facial and other body hair, have a higher body fat composition, and are on average shorter and less muscular than men
Simply not a pretend enough definition

Conservatives are obsessed regarding taking personal responsibility (when physically and mentally possible) and against federal government intervention/expansion when it needs to keep its hands off. That has Zero to do with your claim that functioning in society according to conservatives is based upon one’s genitalia or bio sex.

Conservatives never take personal responsibility. You can’t even admit you lost the 2020 election
They hold simplistic views of sexuality based solely on genitalia. They minimize homosexuality and Tran sexuality and harass them when they ask the Government to recognize their relationships

. I haven’t went read one post on this message board stating that homosexuals should be forced to marry the opposite sex. Show me otherwise.

You weren’t paying attention during the same sex marriage argument when Conservatives claimed “Our laws already allow homosexuals to get married”
Then when pressed, they claim they are allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex

All Americans, including transsexuals, basically reap what they sow. There are choices one makes regarding group affiliation to support one’s ideology, including transsexual support groups. You have strongly imply here that all transsexuals are at the mercy of others, and they are weak willed and limp all over lacking any means of finding a support group? Is that your position RW? If so, snap out of your delusional mindset.

You seem to support the mistaken idea that homosexuals and transsexuals somehow choose their sexual orientation. That it is some type of “club” they choose to join.
Yes, transsexuals are at the mercy of others. There is a long history of homosexuals and transsexuals being beaten and fired for their sexuality.

Your last paragraph starting with “you can’t even” is a blanket generalization not even worth a response. It’s blatantly false unless you are perhaps referring to one specific poster. Keep it clean RW and you might gain a bit of respect.
It is far from a blanket generalization that Conservatives routinely bring up pedophilia and bestiality as part of their “slippery slope “ argument of what homosexuality and Tran sexuality will lead to

Last edited:
What is your purpose of posting complete fallacies RW? That seems to be your shtick.

A quick scan of your fantasy views modified for accuracy:

1. Conservatives are obsessed regarding taking personal responsibility (when physically and mentally possible) and against federal government intervention/expansion when it needs to keep its hands off. That has Zero to do with your claim that functioning in society according to conservatives is based upon one’s genitalia or bio sex.

2. I haven’t went read one post on this message board stating that homosexuals should be forced to marry the opposite sex. Show me otherwise.

3. All Americans, including transsexuals, basically reap what they sow. There are choices one makes regarding group affiliation to support one’s ideology, including transsexual support groups. You have strongly imply here that all transsexuals are at the mercy of others, and they are weak willed and limp all over lacking any means of finding a support group? Is that your position RW? If so, snap out of your delusional mindset.

4. Your last paragraph starting with “you can’t even” is a blanket generalization not even worth a response. It’s blatantly false unless you are perhaps referring to one specific poster. Keep it clean RW and you might gain a bit of respect.
He jumped off that train a long ways back.

Dont we have to have a legal definition of a woman in order to enforce laws that are specifically drafted to protect the civil rights of women? If we cant/dont have that those laws wouldn't be enforceable legally would they? At least not in any real way.
The courts will have to rule on that and justice Jackson will not be constrained by normality in deciding how to vote. Nor will she honor any definition set by eliminating cred officials.

1. Conservatives never take personal responsibility. You can’t even admit you lost the 2020 election
2. They hold simplistic views of sexuality based solely on genitalia.

3. You weren’t paying attention during the same sex marriage argument when Conservatives claimed “Our laws already allow homosexuals to get married”
Then when pressed, they claim they are allowed to marry someone of the opposite sex

4. You seem to support the mistaken idea that homosexuals and transsexuals somehow choose their sexual orientation. That it is some type of “club” they choose to join.
Yes, transsexuals are at the mercy of others. There is a long history of homosexuals and transsexuals being beaten and fired for their sexuality.

5. It is far from a blanket generalization that Conservatives routinely bring up pedophilia and bestiality as part of their “slippery slope “ argument of what homosexuality and Tran sexuality will lead to
Surprise, surprise, you’ve stuck to using false generalizations as if they were legitimate statements supporting your argument. Your political posts are saturated in deceptive generalizations and strawman arguments. I should probably consider you a person who does their very best struggling with comprehension and in that case I’m sorry about that. There are many free programs online that help individuals develop various cognitive skills including comprehension.

So, back to your generalizations highlighted in bold and numbered above:

1. If that’s your honest impression and not your usual “ye who knows little poster” spewings, you do not know any conservatives. All conservatives who I know are hard-working individuals and do their absolute best. I know 100’s of people on a personal basis, with about a 30-30-40 percentage breakdown among Republicans, Democrats, and independents.

2. This inaccurate statement leaves out the large group of moderates, many fall on the left and equal numbers fall on the right but all moderates, who hold a mix of conservative fiscal values and social liberal views. This portion of voters is likely the largest subsection and that includes the Democrats and Republicans by the way. The numbers of independents and unaffiliated voters have been growing over the past 20 years and that trend will continue. An additional change has been made by exposure to leftist agenda and will likely divide the Dem party in half at some point. Now that will be a catastrophe for the Democrats and most fully realize it!

3. I stopped reading after your ignorant statement that I “wasn’t paying attention”. You have no idea what I know or what I don’t know (other than what I post) so stop with the ad-hominems.

4. So now you move from your typical false generalizations to pure speculation which cannot be supported by any evidence whatsoever. At least one of my previous posts supports that individuals are born who are sexually attracted to the same sex due to a genetic difference in brain chemistry. There is also a valid argument that sexual activity alters one’s brain chemistry so when someone performs sex with the same sexed gender he or she will alter their brain chemistry by doing so. This is where I would caution “open” parents and those parents desiring a friendship with their children instead of a parental role. Allowing their minor sons and daughters to act out their early sexual desires (in which very few teenagers-particularly females- are emotionally or intellectually ready) is a major disservice to these kids. There are girls who have transitioned with parental support who thought living the life of a boy would make them happy. They soon found out it didn’t and looking back they just really wanted to fit in with the gay group at school, but alas, they went too far with hormone intervention.

One female who regretted hormonal alterations that were permanent from early transitioning now has a deep, male voice that she will forever have but is back living the life as a female. These cases of regret are avoidable without parental approval in most states. I’ll have to check about what liberal controlled states allow for minors.

5. Stop blaming the behaviors of one or two individual posters onto the entire group of conservatives. That shtick is so old you must be 94 by now. You really need some new material.

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise, you’ve stuck to using false generalizations as if they were legitimate statements supporting your argument. Your political posts are saturated in deceptive generalizations and strawman arguments. I should probably consider you a person who does their very best struggling with comprehension and in that case I’m sorry about that. There are many free programs online that help individuals develop various cognitive skills including comprehension.

So, back to your generalizations highlighted in bold and numbered above:

1. If that’s your honest impression and not your usual “ye who knows little poster” spewings, you do not know any conservatives. All conservatives who I know are hard-working individuals and do their absolute best. I know 100’s of people on a personal basis, with about a 30-30-40 percentage breakdown among Republicans, Democrats, and independents.

2. This inaccurate statement leaves out the large group of moderates, many fall on the left and equal numbers fall on the right but all moderates, who hold a mix of conservative fiscal values and social liberal views. This portion of voters is likely the largest subsection and that includes the Democrats and Republicans by the way. The numbers of independents and unaffiliated voters have been growing over the past 20 years and that trend will continue. An additional change has been made by exposure to leftist agenda and will likely divide in half at some point. Now that will be a catastrophe for the Democrats and most fully realize it!

3. I stopped reading after your ignorant statement that I “wasn’t paying attention”. You have no idea what I know or what I don’t know (other than what I post) so stop with the ad-hominems.

4. So now you move from your typical false generalizations to pure speculation which cannot be supported by any evidence whatsoever. At least one of my previous posts supports that individuals are born who are sexually attracted to the same sex due to a genetic difference in brain chemistry. There is also a valid argument that sexual activity alters one’s brain chemistry when someone who performs sex with the same sexed gender will alter their brain chemistry by doing so. This is where I would caution “open” parents and parents desiring a friendship with their children instead of a parental role. Allowing their minor sons and daughters to act out their early sexual desires (in which very few teenagers-particularly females- are emotionally or intellectually ready) is a major disservice to these kids. There are girls who have transitioned with parental support who thought living the life of a boy would make them happy. They soon found out it didn’t and looking back they just really wanted to fit in with the gay group at school, but alas, they went too far with hormone intervention. One who regretted transitioning suffering will now a male voice that she will forever have but back living the life as a female. These cases of regret are avoidable without parental approval in most states. I’ll have to check about what liberal controlled states allow for minors.

5. Stop blaming the behaviors of one or two individual posters onto the entire group of conservatives. That shtick is so old you must be 94 by now. You really need some new material.
tl;dr

silence is agreement, not one of the dems challenged her stupid statement.
Why would they? Do you think that stupid question deserved an answer? Do you think as a woman she wouldn't know?
Am I to assume from silence you are suggesting every democrat cannot define a woman?
This all goes back to your religion where you think you can interfere with everyone's lives according to your filthy bible.
Do something about the paedophikes in the churches before you attack an innocent black woman who is smarter than all you godbotherers combined.

Forum List

Back