So now NO Democrat can define the word “woman?”

It's pretty angering that some of the assholes in this forum seem to want to convince us that we are wrong to believe that teachers are far overstepping the boundaries of the teacher/student relationship, and they are the ones who will cry the loudest when the anger reaches the point where it cannot be contained, and the whips start coming out. When it's too late. When they have finally pushed too far.

We have warned them.
The idiots on the left think they don’t have to adhere to any set boundaries because they are “ special” and can be in your face 24/7 spewing their woke nonsense. Put normal boundaries on their asses and they cry foul. They think boundaries are for everyone else…not them.

The idiots on the left think they don’t have to adhere to any set boundaries because they are “ special” and can be in your face 24/7 spewing their woke nonsense. Put normal boundaries on their asses and they cry foul. They think boundaries are for everyone else…not them.
Rules for thee, never for me.

The reckoning is coming.

It will hurt.

so, how would you describe the democrats at the Kavanaugh hearings? This is a test of your honesty
When kavanaugh kept mentioning beer, I thought he was odd. When he repeatedly teared up it was definitely a red flag.

Depends if she identifies as a women.
Nope. Her sex was determined in the womb and no amount of wishing will change that. We have screwed our children up so badly, that they are the only generation since the beginning of man that can't tell a male from a female. If a man identifies as a pony, is he? Stop convincing our children that he is...

This is the comnunist claptrap
Homogenize everyone into non individuals . No men, no women, no race, nothing distinctive other than maybe being human. And worse, many are going along with the make pretend while trying to force others to do same. Great big kumbayah pile of fakery.

You don’t have to accept anything as normal
Many don’t consider Conservatives to be normal

What you can’t do is force your views on the government just because you find homosexuality to be yucky

The government works for ME, dummy.

You're goddamn right I can force my views on the government. And I will!

Nobody is forcing kids to be homosexuals.
But we do teach them that homosexuals and transsexuals exist in our society. Not every family is a mommy and a daddy
WHO IS "WE"?

You're NOT PART OF "we" mister.

You're just YOU.

"WE" are a family unit. We do everything together. Including making decisions together.

YOU are not invited. Get it? You're not wanted. Sorry if that makes you sniffle. Get over it. Get a life. And a clue

The government works for ME, dummy.

You're goddamn right I can force my views on the government. And I will!

WHO IS "WE"?

You're NOT PART OF "we" mister.

You're just YOU.

"WE" are a family unit. We do everything together. Including making decisions together.

YOU are not invited. Get it? You're not wanted. Sorry if that makes you sniffle. Get over it. Get a life. And a clue
Actually, the Government works for We the People
YOU do not get to decide who is included in We

Depends if she identifies as a women.
Thank you!

That's what I said in the OP or shortly after. The Democratic Party's definition of "a woman" is someone who identifies as a woman.

Why don't they all state that honestly as you did?

When kavanaugh kept mentioning beer, I thought he was odd. When he repeatedly teared up it was definitely a red flag.
bringing a woman who committed perjury (Ford, perjury proven). and asking about juvenile comments in his high school yearbook. But no republican brought up Jackson's past sexual exploits or her yearbook, or her far left actions as a judge. This woman is the worst possible SC nominee, AND she cannot define her own sex.

For the record, a woman is a female human who has a vagina and ovaries. A male who thinks he is a woman has mental issues.

When Judge Jackson refused to provide that simple definition, the libs on here defended her by saying that she is a USSC nominee, so the question was in a legal context and the court has not specifically defined that word (nor millions of others in the English language and billions in other languages), so it would be wrong for her to do so in a Senate hearing.

Fine.

But now, all Democrat-run federal agencies, even the ones specifically purporting to protect the safety, rights and interests of women are suddenly unable to define that mysterious word also.

Here’s the liberal definition: A woman is a person who identifies as a woman. Why are the Dems ashamed to just say that, when it is so obviously true for them?
Con-servatives still having trouble with gender, eh?

Forum List

Back