So now NO Democrat can define the word “woman?”

"A woman is a person who identifies as a woman", you are correct.
A woman is a an adult female person.

so, then the question is what is a female?

1 : of, relating to, or being the sex that typically has the capacity to bear young or produce eggs

They are born with certain chromosomes, XX

When Judge Jackson refused to provide that simple definition, the libs on here defended her by saying that she is a USSC nominee, so the question was in a legal context and the court has not specifically defined that word (nor millions of others in the English language and billions in other languages), so it would be wrong for her to do so in a Senate hearing.

Fine.

But now, all Democrat-run federal agencies, even the ones specifically purporting to protect the safety, rights and interests of women are suddenly unable to define that mysterious word also.

Here’s the liberal definition: A woman is a person who identifies as a woman. Why are the Dems ashamed to just say that, when it is so obviously true for them?
So you know that tens of millions of Democrats cannot define what a woman is?
Right!!!!!

Hey pal?
Why don't you speak for only those people whom you actually know?
That way you will not look so utterly uneducated and silly by making thread titles like this one.

Bye now.

BTW - I despise both parties.
Why?
Because I am not stupid and/or gullible.

I guess it is hard to define. But my dick sure knows when it sees one

You see, you long for cock and ass. so you would not understand
It’s not hard to define a woman.

***snip***

A woman is an adult female human.[1][2] Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent).[3] The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.

Typically, women have two X chromosomes and are capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause. Female anatomy is distinguished from male anatomy by the female reproductive system, which includes the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, and vulva. The adult female pelvis is wider, the hips broader, and the breasts larger than that of adult males. Women have significantly less facial and other body hair, have a higher body fat composition, and are on average shorter and less muscular than men

When Judge Jackson refused to provide that simple definition, the libs on here defended her by saying that she is a USSC nominee, so the question was in a legal context and the court has not specifically defined that word (nor millions of others in the English language and billions in other languages), so it would be wrong for her to do so in a Senate hearing.

Fine.

But now, all Democrat-run federal agencies, even the ones specifically purporting to protect the safety, rights and interests of women are suddenly unable to define that mysterious word also.

Here’s the liberal definition: A woman is a person who identifies as a woman. Why are the Dems ashamed to just say that, when it is so obviously true for them?
What democrat has refused to say that? Certainly none in congress and not even did the judge say it.
Thats a very poor ignorant conduit to use to justify hating a black judge. Its all because she's a democrat and it gets up your snotty nose.

A person can believe whatever he wants to. He cannot expect, and much less require, that others believe the same. That is a definition of mental disease.

DefineWoman.png

What democrat has refused to say that? Certainly none in congress and not even did the judge say it.
Thats a very poor ignorant conduit to use to justify hating a black judge. Its all because she's a democrat and it gets up your snotty nose.
She didn't say that she couldn't define the word "woman?" Watch again.

You are filled with rage, sir.

Five federal agencies - including the Departments of Justice and Education - refuse to define a 'woman' days after new SCOTUS Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson did the same because 'she isn't a biologist'​

• Five of Biden's federal agencies refused to define the word 'woman' days after Ketanji Brown Jackson did the same because 'she isn't a biologist'
  • The DOJ, Dept of Education, HUD and the Federal Bureau of Prisons, all of which fall under the Biden's purview, were asked for a definition of the word 'woman'
  • However, none of the five agencies were able to provide their definition for what constitutes a 'woman'
  • The question over the word 'woman' has spread since Supreme Court Justice Jackson's refused to define it during the second day of her confirmation hearing
  • 'Can I provide a definition?' Jackson responded when asked for the definition of 'woman.' 'No, I can't,' she declared, before adding: 'I'm not a biologist'
  • Brown was confirmed as America's first black female Supreme Court justice on Monday night

Anyway, it's official: Biology determines who is and is not a woman. Not that ninety percent of Americans didn't already know that.

Poor education leads to poor reasoning. We do not teach correctly about linguistics and how the brain functions. Thus, people are not equipped to respond when certain basics become challenged.

Fine.

Seems the Repubs cannot either.

Sen. Kennedy - “I don’t have anything for you on that”

Sen. Cornyn - “I’m not going to indulge you”

Sen. Blackburn - refuses to even reply 3 times.

silence is agreement, not one of the dems challenged her stupid statement.

The good thing about the Dims not knowing what a woman is is that now they can't reproduce. Less Dims is okay with me.

Forum List

Back