So, NOw! If You Were Obama

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
What would you say to the millions who have stood and are standing in line doing immigration the legal way?

He'll probably say.. "touch shit schmuck" and then he'll :badgrin::badgrin:

they are not standing in line because no one stand in line for years.

the process is way to complicated and has too many restriction about who and how many.

You know what the proof is?

people are willing to risk everything to be here

the process is way to complicated and has too many restriction about who and how many.

so you don't think there are people pursing citizenship in a legal fashion? is that riiiight? :eusa_whistle:

I just want to know if those getting amnesty from the Occupier in Chief will have to take a citizenship test?? Heck will they even be able to pass a Constitution test?? After all they have been educated in Public Funded Schools.

Since when did liberals think a government program/procedure/law, was too complicated. Wow, that's a first.

Doesn't matter to Obama....he's buying as many votes as he can.
He'll throw anyone under the bus to get what he wants.

The process is long and full of red tape.

It is what it is because no one wants to fix it.

It is the system we have and I see no reason for anyone to be allowed jump in front of those who are waiting, legally, to become a citizen of this country.

I just want to know if those getting amnesty from the Occupier in Chief will have to take a citizenship test?? Heck will they even be able to pass a Constitution test?? After all they have been educated in Public Funded Schools.

well the answer would be no because as far as I can tell our schools no longer teach citizenship,, a sad byproduct of the liberal take over of education. all they can produce are mass dummies.

so, no one bothers to immigrate into the US legally?

the program is two years and gives no one amnesty

the question was,, what will he say to those pursing the legal chanels? you have an answer or knot?

you mean, what will Obama say to the more than 1,000,000 annually doing it the right way?
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/cbreiter2/may-4-2009/does-united-states-admit-a-reasonable-number-legal-immigrants.html

I think he'll just do this...
attachment.php

Par for the course for Obama and the far lefties...

This is simply a way to show their belief that it is ok to disobey or not enforce the law if it suits them... after all, they believe that they absolutely know best and that everyone else is flat out stupid...

They set a HORRIBLE example

This is disheartening to those who have gone about the immigration process the right way.. the legal way... and shows that cheaters and criminals will gain benefit in the DEM sphere

Yes.. the immigration process, like many other government processes.. is complicated, and confusing.. I am all for streamlining and improving the legal immigration process... but not in such a way that those who have thwarted the process and the law gain benefit, especially over those who have acted honorably

Wrong. My inlaws applied, waited for six years, and were then accepted. They were naturalized seven years later. They went through the entire legal process.

Wrong. My inlaws applied, waited for six years, and were then accepted. They were naturalized seven years later. They went through the entire legal process.

good for them.. and by now you should know that TM doesn't even know her ass from a hole in the ground or as she would say "a whole in the ground." :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back