So much for Whining Donald's "best people".

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I'm not the first to point this out, but it needs to be repeated.

The World's Richest Professional Clown said:
I'm going to hire the best people! (rants endlessly about making America great again while offering no substance)

So Dump hires "experts" who don't seem to understand how the system works, doesn't show up in Colorado yet has the gall to claim the system is corrupt.

Funny that "the system" worked just fine when he was funding other candidates and using government authority to throw little old ladies out of their homes. If Dump can't hire people competent enough to run his campaign, he'll probably hire someone more incompetent than Hitlery to run the Dept. Of State.

This morning I heard him bitching about Colorado and he apparently believes we are a "democracy". Sorry, but someone who doesn't understand elementary civics should not be able to run the country. I thought the same thing when the meat puppet queer was parroting a speech in which he claimed we are a "democracy".

We are not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. If there was a civics exam required to run for office, Obozo would more likely be a laundry attendant at one of Dump's hotels and Hitlery would be some obscure tyrannical bureaucrook in Arkansas.

I'm going to hire the best people! (rants endlessly about making America great again while offering no substance)

So Dump hires "experts" who don't seem to understand how the system works, doesn't show up in Colorado yet has the gall to claim the system is corrupt.

Funny that "the system" worked just fine when he was funding other candidates and using government authority to throw little old ladies out of their homes. If Dump can't hire people competent enough to run his campaign, he'll probably hire someone more incompetent than Hitlery to run the Dept. Of State.

This morning I heard him bitching about Colorado and he apparently believes we are a "democracy". Sorry, but someone who doesn't understand elementary civics should not be able to run the country. I thought the same thing when the meat puppet queer was parroting a speech in which he claimed we are a "democracy".

We are not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. If there was a civics exam required to run for office, Obozo would more likely be a laundry attendant at one of Dump's hotels and Hitlery would be some obscure tyrannical bureaucrook in Arkansas.

Why didn't the people of the great state of Colorado get to vote?

• Banned

You ignored the point. I'm ignoring your question.

They did. In fact there were 8 separate votes. Cruz worked to get his supporters there and won all of them. Trump barely showed up.

"We are not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. If there was a civics exam required to run for office, Obozo would more likely be a laundry attendant at one of Dump's hotels and Hitlery would be some obscure tyrannical bureaucrook in Arkansas."
LMFAO!! Obama was a constitution law professor and president of the Harvard Law Review, you moron.

• Banned
"We are not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. If there was a civics exam required to run for office, Obozo would more likely be a laundry attendant at one of Dump's hotels and Hitlery would be some obscure tyrannical bureaucrook in Arkansas."
LMFAO!! Obama was a constitution law professor and president of the Harvard Law Review, you moron.

He is a meat puppet queer who has to be spoon fed the speeches he parrots other wise he is a stuttering clusterfuck. I don't care what sort of paper credentials he was given, he is clearly below average intellectually. That's why his records are sealed.

The fact that you're one of his acolytes makes you the moron.

Furthermore, he called himself a "professor" but in reality he was a "senior lecturer", and that's all he has done as POTUS is lecture the country with asinine speeches someone else wrote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back