So much for Obama care

Quote from the linked article:

Some say the marketplaces have not attracted enough healthy young people. “As a result, millions of people will face Obamacare sticker shock,” said Senator John Barrasso, Republican of Wyoming.

Isn't that exactly what was predicted to happen? The health insurance companies, whose stocks are skyrocketing even faster then SCOTUSCARE are surpised that those who needed the insurance signed up and those who don't did not? Wow and these people use actuary tables.

In my opinion this was part of the scam. If I could figure out that the young and healthy would not sign up then the insurance companies did also. But it didn't matter, they knew once in place they could jack the prices up and the people could do nothing about it. What Obama suggest doing is in line with telling us all to pack it, too bad for you. Nananabooboo.

"Federal officials say they are determined to see that the requests are scaled back."

A 33% increase on a subsidized plan where the recipient pays $75 monthly would increase said patient to $100, which might reasonable and not an undue hardship.

Ironic is that the doctors found out the new patients were sicker than they anticipated.

Any informed person would know better.

"Federal officials say they are determined to see that the requests are scaled back."

A 33% increase on a subsidized plan where the recipient pays $75 monthly would increase said patient to $100, which might reasonable and not an undue hardship.

Ironic is that the doctors found out the new patients were sicker than they anticipated.

25 dollars a month to someone on a fixed income is a big deal. Never the less the people of the US were sold a bill of goods, really sad that a good many believed it.

25 dollars a month to someone on a fixed income is a big deal. Never the less the people of the US were sold a bill of goods, really sad that a good many believed it.
As a good far righty, you will be happy for them to pay their "fair share" of a subsidized plan, and you will be happy to know your fellow Americans are getting healthier, which is the best way to flatten the health care inflation rate in future years.

Some say the marketplaces have not attracted enough healthy young people. “As a result, millions of people will face Obamacare sticker shock,” said Senator John Barrasso, Republican of Wyoming.

Isn't that exactly what was predicted to happen? The health insurance companies, whose stocks are skyrocketing even faster then SCOTUSCARE are surpised that those who needed the insurance signed up and those who don't did not? Wow and these people use actuary tables.

In my opinion this was part of the scam. If I could figure out that the young and healthy would not sign up then the insurance companies did also. But it didn't matter, they knew once in place they could jack the prices up and the people could do nothing about it. What Obama suggest doing is in line with telling us all to pack it, too bad for you. Nananabooboo.

And speaking as a former VP of Underwriting, this is exactly what we used to do before ACA was passed into law. So, your point is......?

One of my sisters was a careerist with Aetna, the last twenty years in underwriting, and she would agree with Vandalshandle.

And speaking as a former VP of Underwriting, this is exactly what we used to do before ACA was passed into law. So, your point is......?

you tell me your point. My point is that it was all a big scam, which is pretty much what insurance boils down to.

One of my sisters was a careerist with Aetna, the last twenty years in underwriting, and she would agree with Vandalshandle.

Missing the point, aren't we? Obamacare was fraudulently misrepresented to the American people and rammed through a lame duck Congress before newly elected Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) could be seated to vote against it. The costs of this program were similarly rigged by offsetting only five years of expenditures with ten years of revenue. Now that the chickens are coming home to roost, the best you can come up with is that premiums might have gone up anyway? Sheesh...

Medicare went into effect in 1966. The RW said that were were all being taken over by commies. I was just starting my insurance career. it was about I971 when the RW finally got over it.

I'm starting a pool for the person who guesses the last month and year that an anti-ACA thread is started on this board.

So you're used to fucking people. Health care insurance across state lines and caps on malpractice suits would have helped much more. But the lawyer/liberal lobby was too interested in lining their pockets, like you. What's new now, since you ask, is that it's put pressure on businesses to provide it and while reducing full time hours to 30 a week. It is hurting business, and therefore the economy. But liberals think money grows on trees so it will simply happen.

So you're used to fucking people. Health care insurance across state lines and caps on malpractice suits would have helped much more. But the lawyer/liberal lobby was too interested in lining their pockets, like you. What's new now, since you ask, is that it's put pressure on businesses to provide it and while reducing full time hours to 30 a week. It is hurting business, and therefore the economy. But liberals think money grows on trees so it will simply happen.

want some cheese with that whine?

Explain why insurance is a big scam. Be specific. Give good examples.

My father fell and had bleeding in his head. He has not been the same since so he moved in with us and I took over paying his bills. One of his bills was for a 5000 dollar life insurance with some cash value. At the time the cash value was around 2300 dollars. He had the policy for well over 10 years at 200.38 dollars a month. Do the math and tell me it ain't a scam. I dropped him from that policy and he has already saved just about the 5000 they were ripping him for. I probably should have said, can be a scam.

I am thinking it doesn't take much of an imagination to think that insurance is a scam when you hear of all the executives becoming millionaires and when you see the building they own and their stock taking off.

Explain why insurance is a big scam. Be specific. Give good examples.

My father fell and had bleeding in his head. He has not been the same since so he moved in with us and I took over paying his bills. One of his bills was for a 5000 dollar life insurance with some cash value. At the time the cash value was around 2300 dollars. He had the policy for well over 10 years at 200.38 dollars a month. Do the math and tell me it ain't a scam. I dropped him from that policy and he has already saved just about the 5000 they were ripping him for. I probably should have said, can be a scam.

I am thinking it doesn't take much of an imagination to think that insurance is a scam when you hear of all the executives becoming millionaires and when you see the building they own and their stock taking off.

Sounds like a good argument for a single payer system, like Medicare.

Medicare went into effect in 1966. The RW said that were were all being taken over by commies. I was just starting my insurance career. it was about I971 when the RW finally got over it.

I'm starting a pool for the person who guesses the last month and year that an anti-ACA thread is started on this board.

Oh there is little doubt as to why anyone associated with Health Care insurance is in love with ACA. And yes, you are right, eventually all pain goes away even if the ailment does not.

Forum List

Back