So Much For Bipartisanship: Nancy Pelosi----Engaging Republicans Is A Waste Of My Time

Her way of saying she can't do it.

After trying to get Trump for winning against a Democrat for three years.

dimocrap FILTH believe in only one kind of bipartisanship --

Those who govern (them) and those who are governed (everybody else)

They really do consider themselves the Ruling Class. If not Royalty, the 2nd Estate at the very least. More like a combination of both

You people better start taking these warning signs seriously. You need to understand that there are NO limits to what scum of the Earth dimocrap SCUM are willing to do to maintain their power over you.

And there you have it my fellow American natural born Citizens. She just said it on national television.

Pelosi: 'I Find It a Waste of My Time' to Respond to Republicans -- I Won't Dignify 'Their Misrepresentations' | Breitbart
She right. Engaging republicans is always a waste of time.

Why do you think I come here?

To waste time.

and you get a twofer for it...

you waste YOUR time, and OURS.
Everyone here is wasting their time.

And there you have it my fellow American natural born Citizens. She just said it on national television.

Pelosi: 'I Find It a Waste of My Time' to Respond to Republicans -- I Won't Dignify 'Their Misrepresentations' | Breitbart
She right. Engaging republicans is always a waste of time.

Why do you think I come here?

To waste time.

and you get a twofer for it...

you waste YOUR time, and OURS.
That is how the system works, the unsubstantial people must be kept "busy" with irrational nonsensical emotional Pavlovian triggering.

Forum List

Back