Barr gives hints that hes seen the IG report !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
AG William Bar may have given us a sneak peak at what the IG report has found and also what they are discovering in Durhams ongoing [now criminal] investigation .lying leftist will claim that Barr is a partisan hack ...despite the fact that after nearly 4 yrs of the shit being spewed by the left hes reserved strong language like this until a couple of days ago !!! this is a very bad sign for the left !!!

Last edited:
I don't see any mention of the IG Report in that link.

However, Barr, Durham, Huber, and Horowitz should have more than a few indictments of the deep state to prosecute.

I don't see any mention of the IG Report in that link.

However, Barr, Durham, Huber, and Horowitz should have more than a few indictments of the deep state to prosecute.
i agree he doesnt mention the IG report ..... the report is finished and being prepared for release to the public ...the reason i think hes seen it is 1 he has clearance and 2nd the language he used .....this is a better video of what i am talking about ...

Sessions started this whole thing off. A man I once thought was a deep state stooge turned out to be a patriot.

Barr is a corrupt fuckwit going way back, do some research.
the accused will get their day in court !! and there will be real documented evidence [email ect ...] to back up the charges ....... and when those pigs start squealing and turning on each other on national television even the the lying left will have to grudgingly admit the truth ...... thats when the left wing media and leftist leaders will try to redefine treason as just politics !!!

Barr could have been in a 3 way with Trump, and Rudi - his partisan ass wouldn't have seen jackschite.

Forum List

Back