So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

Advising people to "lock and load" is not telling people to shoot within any interpretation of English.

And the part about center mass?

A wise reminder, if attacked. Common firearms etiquette toward an attacker.

I think people need to pay attention to loose cannons like the OP. Its true that people like him are scared to death and armed. They're dangerous because there is no way of knowing when one of them will suffer a true psychotic break and go on a killing spree.

I think people need to pay attention to loose cannons like the OP. Its true that people like him are scared to death and armed. They're dangerous because there is no way of knowing when one of them will suffer a true psychotic break and go on a killing spree.

Nah. They're dangerous to you because if you physically attack them they will justifiably defend themselves.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.
I think you have an excellent idea. Bring a gun to a Drumpf rally and if protesters get unruly, shoot them.

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

Advising people to "lock and load" is not telling people to shoot within any interpretation of English.

Please explain what it means.

Funny how the left wing howled that the very left leaning McCain and Romney were not progressive enough. They claim that the RNC needs to nominate a more progressive canidate.

So now that Trump is obviously going to win the nomination they are claiming he is a progressive and the Republicans shouldn't support him. My how nice it is that the left wing has the right wing's back. Even to being hypocritical.
Actually, we didn't howl at all. We just voted for Obama.....twice. He won.....twice. :D

Nah. They're dangerous to you because if you physically attack them they will justifiably defend themselves.

Murder is not the answer and that's what gun nutters advise.

I see you are not qualified to discuss gun issues, as I suspected.

The left will be turning Cleveland into smoldering ruins.

Murder is not the answer and that's what gun nutters advise.

Actually, "gun nutters" generally advise that bad people not attack them.

Because its the Left that says there will be riots if someone doesn't get his way?

Because its the Left that says there will be riots if someone doesn't get his way?

No, because the Left riots when it doesn't get its way.

One of buc's many lies is that he used to be a cop. If true, we can all be grateful he's now just another impotent keyboard cowboy.

But yeah, advising people on how to murder others should be against the rules.

gunnuts_zps444741a0.png

Not for nothing, but murder is the UNLAWFUL taking of another person's life, and you certainly have a right to take someone's life in the defense of your own, making that LAWFUL and thus not murder.

Meaning, of course, either that you are stupid for not knowing the difference OR that you are dishonest for knowing the difference and claiming it is murder anyway.

I see you are not qualified to discuss gun issues, as I suspected.

I obviously know what it means. That is why I want you to state it and then explain how he isn't telling people to murder others.

Costa Mesa yesterday was just a sneak preview to what leftists will be doing in Cleveland.

Yes, please shoot some protesters. That will work out really well for you.

Worked out well for Kent State....wait

Forum List

Back