So many people seem irrational and illogical about the mass murder issue

The fact, Gramps, is that everyone is suggesting that we address the mental health issue. For some reason, you have not heard these calls.

But......that is not the ONLY thing that can be addressed. For some other reason, you want it to be. Your unwillingness to accept that the weapons themselves play a role is odd.

Obama wants results by January. This crime won't even be done being investigated by then. You can't tell me they are going to address REAL issues in less than a month...

The fact, Gramps, is that everyone is suggesting that we address the mental health issue. For some reason, you have not heard these calls.

But......that is not the ONLY thing that can be addressed. For some other reason, you want it to be. Your unwillingness to accept that the weapons themselves play a role is odd.

Obama wants results by January. This crime won't even be done being investigated by then. You can't tell me they are going to address REAL issues in less than a month...

Why must nutters always stretch and spin everything.

He wants the committee to have concrete IDEAS and PLANS by January. He has not said that he expects to SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM......ever......but that he wants to TRY......now.

Please give your readers a little credit. We know what words mean.

He wants the committee to have concrete IDEAS and PLANS by January. He has not said that he expects to SOLVE THE FUCKING PROBLEM......ever......but that he wants to TRY......now.

Diane Feinstein already has a bill to ban certain weapons. Is that to solve the problem or push an agenda? She apparently needs no time to reason

Diane Feinstein already has a bill to ban certain weapons. Is that to solve the problem or push an agenda? She apparently needs no time to reason

I think you just changed the subject.

Feinstein, along with enough Americans to matter, clearly believes that making some changes to our gun laws is a part of the solution. That has nothing to do with your condemnation of Obama's stated desire, though.

Last edited:

Feinstein, along with enough Americans to matter, clearly believes that making some changes to our gun laws is a part of the solution. That has nothing to do with your condemnation of Obama's stated desire, though.

I didn't change shit. This thread is not about any one individual. Its about the collective response from EVERYONE.

And as usual you see condemnation of Obama where none exists

I didn't change shit. This thread is not about any one individual. Its about the collective response from EVERYONE.

Yawn.

The collective response from most....including Obama's.....is to call for an evaluation of the problem's causes. These include mental health, firearms availability and our culture in general. Your thread is thus determined to be a failure.

Yawn.

The collective response from most....including Obama's.....is to call for an evaluation of the problem's causes. These include mental health, firearms availability and our culture in general. Your thread is thus determined to be a failure.

By whom, you?

Lol yeah okie dokie

It's all bullshit, If conservatives ever came to the table willing to actually take a even a BB gun away from any mentally ill person I would probably fall over in disbelief.

What "conservative" is calling for arming mentally ill people?

What "conservative" is calling for arming criminals with weapons of war?

I hear most of them saying messing with the Second Amendment will not change what happened last Friday.

I am also seeing a ton of libtards calling for the murder of NRA members. What did we do????

Is it possible to eliminate EVERY gun?

Until it is... Taking guns from law abiding citizens is a terrible idea.

Only one issue caused this tragedy yet most of you are going on and on about everything from guns to newspapers.

Mental capacity is the only issue that matters. All else is nothing more than politics and personal agendas.

An AR15 doesn't kill unless the trigger is pulled. And even then it doesn't fire any faster than most pistols.

Movies don't kill ever.

Video games don't kill ever.

Media doesn't kill ever.

Sane people don't kill unless forced to.

The mentally challenged kill for seemingly any reason.

But by all means lets focus on everything but the illness.

Rationality is hard in the face of something that pokes at people's deepest fears.

Tells me she has been waiting for just such a massacre....never let a good crisis go to waste ... Yada yada yada

Forum List

Back