So Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving a 100mph when he crashed a state vehicle

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Lieutenant Governor Timothy P. Murray was driving 100 miles per hour, without a seat belt, possibly because he had fallen asleep behind the wheel in the moments before he totaled his state-owned car, according to a Massachusetts State Police investigation of the car’s “black box” data released today.

Lt. Gov. Tim Murray was driving 100 mph at time of Nov. crash, may have fallen asleep at the wheel - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

This dude and everyone who tried to cover his ass need to go.

“Based on this data, it is not possible to conclude with 100 percent certainty the cause of the crash,” said State Police spokesman David Procopio. “The data, however, is potentially consistent with an operator falling asleep and not realizing the car had gone off the road until the point of impact. Facts that are potentially indicative of this cause are the steady acceleration, shallow angle of exit from the roadway, and lack of braking and corrective steering.”

I don't know anything about the guy, I don't support either party, but he should be condemned like this for fallnig asleep behind the wheel? It's an honest mistake.

He was driving 75 mph, i drive 75 mph every day, hopefully nobody throws a fit over it in this fashion when i do it.

“Based on this data, it is not possible to conclude with 100 percent certainty the cause of the crash,” said State Police spokesman David Procopio. “The data, however, is potentially consistent with an operator falling asleep and not realizing the car had gone off the road until the point of impact. Facts that are potentially indicative of this cause are the steady acceleration, shallow angle of exit from the roadway, and lack of braking and corrective steering.”

I don't know anything about the guy, I don't support either party, but he should be condemned like this for fallnig asleep behind the wheel? It's an honest mistake.

He was driving 75 mph, i drive 75 mph every day, hopefully nobody throws a fit over it in this fashion when i do it.

He's been lying his ass off about it.

Oh i see, it's because he lied about having a seatbelt on and whether or not he was speeding.

The same thing everyone has done/would do in that situation.

Oh i see, it's because he lied about having a seatbelt on and whether or not he was speeding.

Speak for yourself, Doc.

He should have been honest about it from Jump St.

He chose to lie instead.

Hit the bricks, Tim.

Speak for yourself, Doc.

He chose to lie instead.

Hit the bricks, Tim.

I lie everytime I've ever been pulled over. "yes, I had my seatbelt on until you pulled me over. And no I had no idea I was going that fast"

Seriously, who gives a fuck.

Speak for yourself, Doc.

He chose to lie instead.

Hit the bricks, Tim.

What's the difference between this and you not calling the cops on yourself whenever you speed or don't use your seatbelt or turn signal?

The simple act of getting caught? Is that what you want to base your value system on?

I think the better reaction to this would be thank goodness nobody was killed, not "OMG HE DIDN'T ADMIT HE WASN'T WEARING A SEATBELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Speak for yourself, Doc.

He chose to lie instead.

Hit the bricks, Tim.

What's the difference between this and you not calling the cops on yourself whenever you speed or don't use your seatbelt or turn signal?

The simple act of getting caught? Is that what you want to base your value system on?

I'm not here to get into a philosophical debate or entertain nonsense like that.

The dude crashed a state vehicle going over a 100mph and has been lying his ass off about it since it happened.

Time for Tim to step down.

Doesn't everyone slam on the gas when they fall asleep at the wheel? Common sense no? LOL.

Only in MA can they trot out this type of shit and the press won't question it and the dumb sheeple in MA won't bother to question it. They could say Tim was abducted by aliens right before the crash and placed back in the car and the people of this state would still vote for him. He's a Dem, the sheeple don't care.

Who falls asleep at the wheel after just waking up? I mean, seriously, the audacity of this shit.

There is a plausible answer for why the sudden acceleration but they are too stupid to use it. When your car hits black ice and loses traction the wheels will spin and "could" cause the speedo to fun up to 110. But they are too deep in the lies to go with anything logical. I mean, who doesn't go for a 30 mile drive to get their newspaper and coffee to survey storm damage in the dark at 5am? The people in this state are a fucking embarrassment and I can't leave it soon enough. Will be the ultimate pleasure watching this Titanic sink from the Seacoast area of NH.

Ted Kennedy would be awful proud of Timmy right now.

Speak for yourself, Doc.

He chose to lie instead.

Hit the bricks, Tim.

I'm not here to get into a philosophical debate or entertain nonsense like that.

The dude crashed a state vehicle going over a 100mph and has been lying his ass off about it since it happened.

Of course you don't want to get into a perfectly legit question you don't have an answer for, I wouldn't either.

He was driving 75 mph (before falling asleep) and didn't have a seatbelt on, no hysterics necessary. He lied about doing some light speeding and wearing his seatbelt, just like i'm 99% certain you've lied to a cop/sheriff/state trooper when you've been pulled over.

He should be fired in your eyes, but I'm sure you don't think you deserved to be fired from your job when you lied.

Wait a minute... I thought lying about a personal and 'non-political' situations was perfectly OK, according to leftists.... either it is, or it is not, which is it??

Of course you don't want to get into a perfectly legit question you don't have an answer for, I wouldn't either.

He was driving 75 mph (before falling asleep) and didn't have a seatbelt on, no hysterics necessary. He lied about doing some light speeding and wearing his seatbelt, just like i'm 99% certain you've lied to a cop/sheriff/state trooper when you've been pulled over.

He should be fired in your eyes, but I'm sure you don't think you deserved to be fired from your job when you lied.

If you have to fabricate an alleged lie that I may have said your argument is bunk.

That said, if I did the same thing driving a vehicle owned by my bank, and consistently lied my ass off about it until the truth came out that proved me to be a blatant liar.....yeah, I should be fired for that.

Wait a minute... I thought lying about a personal and 'non-political' situations was perfectly OK, according to leftists.... either it is, or it is not, which is it??

He was driving a state vehicle at the time while allegedly on state business.

He was driving a state vehicle at the time while allegedly on state business.

Clinton was in a state owned building/office

So are you conceding Clinton was also wrong in lying??

Either it is ok, or it is not ok... which is it??

Forum List

Back