So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

You'll take the "professional" opinion of anyone that agrees with your bullshit lies.

Their mistaken, biased conclusion is based on party loyalty and lack of evidence, just as was Bill Barr's. Evidence of missing ballots and other forms of election fraud came after their report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

^^^^^^^^^^BULLSHIT ^^^^^^^^^^
LOL

Uh, no. I take the opinion of the foremost knowledgeable organization monitoring the election.

Whereas you trust Trump. :cuckoo:

And your cries of "bullshit" ring hollow in the lack of evidence of deleted, lost, or changed votes. 10 months and counting so far and the best you can come up with ... is ... squat.

The 2020 election was a fiasco. Of course government can be counted on to alsways tell us the truth. They have no reason to lie.
Who said they always tell the truth?

Who says they never lie?

But ... that doesn't mean they lied in this case. And given there's been zero proof produced of widespread fraud, it appears they are spot on accurate in this case.

Who said they always tell the truth?

Who says they never lie?

But ... that doesn't mean they lied in this case. And given there's been zero proof produced of widespread fraud, it appears they are spot on accurate in this case.
No, you choose to believe them in this case

This isn't similar to Trump trying to get Ukraine to make shit up about his political opponent. This is more like that shady call Trump made to Mexico where he told the Mexican president to stop saying he's not going to pay for the wall. Even if that's true, stop saying it. It's making me look bad.

So you agree you're a hypocrite. With Biden, it was ignore we heard the phone call. With Trump, attack him for the phone call. Then of course on the phone call you're a hypocrite again with Biden and Hunter. I think that's the OP's point, hypocrisy just is the Democrat way

No, you choose to believe them in this case
Any reasonable person would given there's been no proof to the contrary. Dominion equipment was audited by two different accredited firms and passed both with flying colors. Every recount matched the original tabulated counts within a reasonable margin of error. Every state counted and canvassed their ballots and certified their results. Seems like a fair and accurate observation from the CISA.

Any reasonable person would given there's been no proof to the contrary. Dominion equipment was audited by two different accredited firms and passed both with flying colors. Every recount matched the original tabulated counts within a reasonable margin of error. Every state counted and canvassed their ballots and certified their results. Seems like a fair and accurate observation from the CISA.
There were obviously security issues with the hastily created mail in system in several states. Denying this is idiotic.

So you agree you're a hypocrite. With Biden, it was ignore we heard the phone call. With Trump, attack him for the phone call. Then of course on the phone call you're a hypocrite again with Biden and Hunter. I think that's the OP's point, hypocrisy just is the Democrat way
Stop kazzing. The two calls were not analogous.

There were obviously security issues with the hastily created mail in system in several states. Denying this is idiotic.
Nope, there were virtually no issues. There were a few isolated cases here and there. That is known by the canvassing and recounts. But other than that, all there was were baseless claims saying there were problems.

Nope, there were virtually no issues. There were a few isolated cases here and there. That is known by the canvassing and recounts. But other than that, all there was were baseless claims saying there were problems.
Ignoring the truth doesn’t make it go away.

I don’t know why liberals refuse to take election security seriously.

Ignoring the truth doesn’t make it go away.

I don’t know why liberals refuse to take election security seriously.
Prove widespread election fraud and we would. We don't adhere to your hallucinations.

How about, "we can't let Obama appoint a Supreme Court justice because it's an election year". Like, 8 months before the election.

But RBG died 1 month before the election and you guys appointed one very quickly.

How about, "we can't let Obama appoint a Supreme Court justice because it's an election year". Like, 8 months before the election.

But RBG died 1 month before the election and you guys appointed one very quickly.

Right. You don't know what the difference was between those situations, do you? Be honest, you are that clueless and uninformed. The Democrats tell you what to think, and you think it!

Right. You don't know what the difference was between those situations, do you? Be honest, you are that clueless and uninformed. The Democrats tell you what to think, and you think it!
I know the difference. You had enough votes to get your guy approved. Obama didn't.

I'll be honest. We wouldn't have let you guys appoint someone either if we could have stopped it.

So do you think some election fraud is okay?
LOL

Demented idiot, I never said that I'm ok with "some" fraud. But because you ran away from answering my challenge, I'll ask it again...

Second time...

Prove widespread election fraud and we would. We don't adhere to your hallucinations.

LOL

Demented idiot, I never said that I'm ok with "some" fraud. But because you ran away from answering my challenge, I'll ask it again...

Second time...

Widespread election fraud is far more difficult to prove than "some" voter fraud, you demented idiot. There is evidence of both. You're just too goddamned stupid to admit it. Instances of election fraud are easy to prove. There are records of convictions for that crime.

No one on this board can prove widespread voter fraud and you know it, you disingenuous, demented idiot. That is why you asked for proof of it. You know it happened but you know that no proof of it can be presented here...only evidence.

Not one incident of election fraud is acceptable to those of us who prefer that only every LEGAL VOTE counts. You care only about widespread election fraud.

Widespread election fraud is far more difficult to prove than "some" voter fraud, you demented idiot. There is evidence of both. You're just too goddamned stupid to admit it. Instances of election fraud are easy to prove. There are records of convictions for that crime.

No one on this board can prove widespread voter fraud and you know it, you disingenuous, demented idiot. That is why you asked for proof of it. You know it happened but you know that no proof of it can be presented here...only evidence.

Not one incident of election fraud is acceptable to those of us who prefer that only every LEGAL VOTE counts. You care only about widespread election fraud.
LOLOLOL

How does widespread fraud occur without leaving any proof??

Thanks for admitting, tacit as it may be, that there was no widespread fraud.

As far as the occasional instance of fraud, that occurs in every election and there's no foolproof way to prevent it. That doesn't mean I'm ok with it, just that like every other crime, some people will always commit it. Regardless, there wasn't anywhere near enough fraud to change the results in any state. And as you confess, though you don't mean to, there was no widespread fraud that could have altered the outcome of the election.

LOLOLOL

How does widespread fraud occur without leaving any proof??

Thanks for admitting, tacit as it may be, that there was no widespread fraud.

As far as the occasional instance of fraud, that occurs in every election and there's no foolproof way to prevent it. That doesn't mean I'm ok with it, just that like every other crime, some people will always commit it. Regardless, there wasn't anywhere near enough fraud to change the results in any state. And as you confess, though you don't mean to, there was no widespread fraud that could have altered the outcome of the election.
You are truly a demented idiot. Widespread election fraud leaves evidence, not proof. Proving it occurs in courts if and only if the courts hear the evidence and a favorable judgement is obtained by the plaintiffs.

I did not admit that widespread election fraud didn't occur in 2020. I said that there is evidence of it.

One vote can swing and election. Consider the Bush v Gore battle of recounting in Florida. Consider the small margins by which Biden "won" in some of the swing states, the loss of which could have changed the electoral vote.

All you're doing with your incessant gibberish is driving home the posit that you are truly an idiot.

You are truly a demented idiot. Widespread election fraud leaves evidence, not proof. Proving it occurs in courts if and only if the courts hear the evidence and a favorable judgement is obtained by the plaintiffs.

I did not admit that widespread election fraud didn't occur in 2020. I said that there is evidence of it.

One vote can swing and election. Consider the Bush v Gore battle of recounting in Florida. Consider the small margins by which Biden "won" in some of the swing states, the loss of which could have changed the electoral vote.

All you're doing with your incessant gibberish is driving home the posit that you are truly an idiot.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

If there truly was widespread fraud, there would be proof. You have none because there is none because there was no widespread fraud.

As far as one vote swinging an election, sure, that could happen. But not even a couple of thousand votes would have changed a single state, no less one; and there was nowhere near that.

LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

If there truly was widespread fraud, there would be proof. You have none because there is none because there was no widespread fraud.

As far as one vote swinging an election, sure, that could happen. But not even a couple of thousand votes would have changed a single state, no less one; and there was nowhere near that.
You know nothing. You just wish you did.

Forum List

Back