So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

You know nothing. You just wish you did.
LOL

I know there was no widespeard fraud since even after 10½ months (and counting) no one's been able to prove it. Just look at how embarrassingly pillow guy crashed and burned despite his assurances he could prove widespread fraud.

The same hypocracy you see in us, we see in you. Example. You care about life, but only before it's born. Then fuck it it's on it's on. Sink or swim.
I’ve literally never heard anyone say that. You made that up

meanwhile, conservative advocate for family structure and parenting.. leftists want to outsource it to the state

I’ve literally never heard anyone say that. You made that up

meanwhile, conservative advocate for family structure and parenting.. leftists want to outsource it to the state
Ah, that must explain why conservatives championed Trump. Because he had 3 families.

LOL

I know there was no widespeard fraud since even after 10½ months (and counting) no one's been able to prove it. Just look at how embarrassingly pillow guy crashed and burned despite his assurances he could prove widespread fraud.
We all know widespread election fraud happened. We all know that the election will never be decertified. We all know Biden's first term will expire shortly after 2022. None of that changes the fact that the election was stolen.

Go to sleep, idiot.

We all know widespread election fraud happened. We all know that the election will never be decertified. We all know Biden's first term will expire shortly after 2022. None of that changes the fact that the election was stolen.

Go to sleep, idiot.
Sadly, you are brain damaged. First and foremost, no, "we" don't all know there was widespread fraud. "You" may believe there was but that doesn't mean there was. And most people believe there wasn't. A perfect example is that moronic link you posted to americanconservative.com. It literally impeached itself with lies...

It is beyond me how it could be said that there is no evidence of voter fraud when we see with our own eyes a video of Democratic poll workers removing pallets of votes hidden under a curtain-covered table and beginning to count them after they had cleared the room by announcing the polling place was shutting down.

That was a lie created by Trump's attorney in front of the Georgia state Senate and was debunked by a Republican...

"I will admit, when I listened to the audio of [Trump's] phone call...I wanted to scream, well I did scream at the computer, and I screamed in my car, at the radio, talking about this...because this has been debunked."

[...]

"The president’s legal team had the entire tape, they watched the entire tape, and then, from our point of view, intentionally misled the state Senate, the voters and the people of the United States about this,” Sterling said. “It was intentional, it was obvious, and anybody watching this knows that." ~ Gabriel Sterling, GA voting system implementation manager

If there was truly fraud there, Trump wouldn't have had to lie about it like that. That was yet another great example of how the right lied and claimed, like you do, that there is evidence of fraud where there isn't.

Hunter is the bag man for the Biden crime syndicate. Joe gets a cut of everything Hunter "earns."
You poor, fucking moron, not only is there no evidence Joe Biden got anything from Burisma or Zlochevsky, getting Shokin fired was detrimental for Zlochevsky. Proving yet again you're a special kind of stupid.

You're uninformed.

US foreign policy re: Ukraine was to support them in weeding out corruption and improving their reputation so they could attract foreign investment.
Biden shook down Ukraine to save Hunter. The best thing about this, is you loons will prove how hypocritical you are!

So liberals. Honest question.. Trump got Impeached over a phone call to Ukraine but media aka CNN, MSNBC , ABC, CBS and NBC is radio silent on the leaked phone call that Biden made to Afghanistan https://www.foxnews.com/.../biden-afghan-president-change...
Also why is he protecting borders overseas but refuses to protect our SOUTHERN border ? https://www.foxnews.com/.../border-agents-slam-biden...
again all the major networks are NOT reporting this why are they protecting Biden? If this had been Trump it would be on your TV ever minute of every day . Why the double standards?????????? And if you were for the impeachment of Trump for a phone call you should also be for Biden for one too...
Since more than Fox Noise covered that story (radio, print, TV) your claim is bogus.

And ask yourself which is worse,

"I won't give you the weapons to defend yourself against a common enemy unless you cough up some dirt on my upcoming election competitor"

Or

"Talk up some positive malarky to make your situation not look so bad when I order a complete pull out".

There is no double standard.
Trump threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine until he received the dirt he assumed they had on Biden.
That's is against the law. Its called a quid pro quo. He was impeached for that. Not making phone calls.
Either you are an idiot or deliberately ignoring that fact to forward your pathetic justification to clear his name.

Biden has never personally bribed( and that's what it was) any one to achieve anything. If he has you should post the links, charges and results of the case. If you can't shut up.

Biden did threatening to withhold money from Ukraine. You really don't know anything about your party.
LOLOL

Retard, I asked you how that saved Hunter, not if Biden threatened to withhold money.

Sadly, your brain is too damaged to comprehend that.

Forum List

Back