So Kyle Larson has been fired for using the N word

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

images

Why do you support fucking over some random white guy, for dropping a racial slur in casual conversation, when far worse vocabulary is accepted from all other groups all the time?

If he took a knee for the anthem or burned the flag he would be labeled a hero
Because a song and a flag are not human beings. I shouldn't have to explain that to a grown man.
Song is for those who served. Human beings. Flag represents human beings. If he called his dog the N word the response would have been the same. Hypocrisy 101.

There will be a clause in his contract relating to his personal behaviour. I notice it is only the klan bios on here who have a problem with it.
Well someone has to comment...all of the whites in Europe are too busy giving their daughters to Paki rape gangs and reporting each other to "Da Council" for walking their dogs.

Cuuuuuucks.
We live in a dystopia. A man's life ruined for uttering a word. LOL!

A stupid fucking word...life ruined.

Think about that? Think about the mentality that sits back and says

"ok...that's fair...that's just...that's deserved"

"Yeap...he said the word which shall never be said...he said...the N WOOOORD"

A nation full of fucking illogical, brain dead, unthinking, fucking sheep.

How is his life ruined?

Nice avatar, btw...

Imagine you have lost your job...Imagine your career is highly specialized and involves working in a sport at the very top of an industry sector that only employs 40 people in your position.
Are there other avenues? Possibly, but for the foreseeable future (1...2...3 years) no one will chance hiring you for fear of tacit approval of your actions.
-Your sponsors have left you
-Your fans have lambasted you...and the press
-Your friends and possibly family have distanced themselves from you
-You have no income...at least not at the level you had previously...which means mounting bills...and that means serious spouse trouble.
-You have a finite skill set which may or may not translate into other careers

You can become a driving instructor?
You can join the service economy...maybe

Yeah...he is pretty fucked.

Is it or was it racist? What was the argument about?

Some guy uses the word "ni99er". Does that mean he's trying to act like he's better than anyone else, or is he just making an ass of himself?

Was there some particular African-American who was insulted, or was this part of an ongoing argument?

We're not getting the full story. Some racecar driver dude was likely really, really pissed off about something, got in an argument, some boss said she said he said ni99er, and fired the guy.

is for those who served. Human beings. Flag represents human beings. If he called his dog the N word the response would have been the same. Hypocrisy 101.
A song is not a human being.

A flag is not a human being.

But, you don't care much about human beings anyway, so i am sure this is lost on you.

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

images

Why do you support fucking over some random white guy, for dropping a racial slur in casual conversation, when far worse vocabulary is accepted from all other groups all the time?

Well, see, here's your problem, Nutsack: I don't accept it from all other groups. To me the word "n***a" is absolutely repulsive. That has nothing to do with being conservative or liberal, that has to do with being a decent fucking person. Obviously that's not something you're all too concerned with.

I think anyone who uses the word is pretty much a scumbag, and the color of his skin doesn't matter an iota to me. If Larson worked for me I'd have fired his ass, too. If I employed some black guy who said it, and I found out about it, I'd fire his ass, too.

Likewise, anyone who condones its use, or argues in favor of people being able to say it, is also a scumbag.

Just in case you were wondering, that'd be you.

Honest to fucking God I tried to politely explain it to you a dozen different ways, but you're just too goddamn stupid to comprehend any of the explanations. So, hopefully now I've successfully removed any areas of confusion for you...

is for those who served. Human beings. Flag represents human beings. If he called his dog the N word the response would have been the same. Hypocrisy 101.

But, you don't care much about human beings anyway, so i am sure this is lost on you.
The concept is lost on you. Amazing. Stop stalking me, weirdo. So you think we sing for mountains and rivers not people? Dumbass

Well, see, here's your problem, Nutsack: I don't accept it from all other groups. To me the word "n***a" is absolutely repulsive.
Don't be such a fucking ni66@ then. Your whole attitude is repulsive to me, buttfucker. Talk to someone else or ignore the guy. If he's such a supremacist, and he's better than everyone else, then why do pay him so much money to race his damn car? I don't care one way or the other.

I don't give a fuck if he says n!gga or not, as long as he ain't filling his gas tank out of my wallet.

If other people like the show, or they don't like the show, then that's up to them. The race is over. It's time to stop being so full of shit on heroin and methadone or whatnot.

Well, see, here's your problem, Nutsack: I don't accept it from all other groups. To me the word "n***a" is absolutely repulsive.
Don't be such a fucking ni66@ then. Your whole attitude is repulsive to me, buttfucker. Talk to someone else or ignore the guy. If he's such a supremacist, and he's better than everyone else, then why do pay him so much money to race his damn car? I don't care one way or the other.

I don't give a fuck if he says n!gga or not, as long as he ain't filling his gas tank out of my wallet.

If other people like the show, or they don't like the show, then that's up to them. The race is over. It's time to stop being so full of shit on heroin and methadone or whatnot.

Addiction is a horrible thing.

I hope you seek the professional help you so obviously need...

The concept is lost on you. Amazing. Stop stalking me, weirdo. So you think we sing for mountains and rivers not people? Dumbass
So you think a song is a human? What a freak you are. Gee, I sure hope the song doesn't get offended

So you think a song is a human? What a freak you are. Gee, I sure hope the song doesn't get offended
So you think a word is human? LOL Dumbass

Kneeling for the anthem offends those who the song represents, dumbass.

Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of
Of course, that's false and idiotic. When the crackaz gotta twist themselves into pasty white little pretzels to pretend they are oppressed, that's a strong clue that they are not oppressed.
You cut out the part of my quote that makes you a racist. Here is my quote again, but it includes the part that you deleted:

EvMetro said:
Every other race and skin color is free to say the word that kyle said without fear of repercussion, and this is what no lefty on this thread is willing to talk about. Kyle's 100 million dollar lynching was a punishment because of his race

You deleted the part about how no lefty is willing to talk about how every race and skin color is free to use the word without fear of repercussion, yet kyle was lynched because of his race when he used it. Are you afraid to talk about this?

You deleted the part about how no lefty is willing to talk about how every race and skin color is free to use the word without fear of repercussion,
Because that's a stupid fucking lie. I thought I already clarified that.
You deleted it because you are a commie atheist lefty, and lefties always have to evade. You still CAN'T discuss it, you has to evade again. Chickenshit...

You deleted the part about how no lefty is willing to talk about how every race and skin color is free to use the word without fear of repercussion,
Because that's a stupid fucking lie. I thought I already clarified that.
You deleted it because you are a commie atheist lefty, and lefties always have to evade. You still CAN'T discuss it, you has to evade again. Chickenshit...
No, i posted your main premise, which is a steaming pile of bullshit. Thats 3 times, now.

Forum List

Back