So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

Offline again tool?

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAA! talk about bluster.... You fake ass punk. LOL, what you waiting on a friend to save your ass again?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Enough emoticons for ya yet? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No edit to add, Pyle.

Nah no need to add anything after I posted like last time tool..

-10 for being an "im offline but i will post anyway cause im a wuss" douchebag..

- 20 For trying to troll with no game..

-30 For being an ego driven internet forum wannabe god...

-40 For being so transparent..

-50 For letting girls do the best of your comebacks....

-60 For being an obvious no-life having troll....

-70 For being an image/appearance obsessed douchebag...

-80 For wasting time and space...

-90 For being you...

-100 For.... Do I need a reason? Nah it doesn't fucking matter now does it......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YES!!!

I'm getting psuedo-lists now!!!

But please, do go on and tell me how you don't care and how I'm not worth your time, foredome, this is wildly entertaining.

No edit to add, Pyle.

-10 for being an "im offline but i will post anyway cause im a wuss" douchebag..

-90 For being you...

-100 For.... Do I need a reason? Nah it doesn't fucking matter now does it......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YES!!!

But please, do go on and tell me how you don't care and how I'm not worth your time, foredome, this is wildly entertaining.

Yeah it was your idea remember??? Knew you would find it brilliant somehow....:lol:

I found a site that can help you, but you will have to first acknowledge there is a problem. I feel you are at least two on the list there.....5 Douchebag Behaviors Explained by Science | Cracked.com

#5 The Egocentric Douchebag

The child who screams "Look at me! Look at me!" is all grown up and he can't wait to tell you about himself. You want to talk about the football game last night? He'll talk about how he quarterbacked his high school football team to the state championships. Wondering about a good place to grab a bite to eat? He'll tell you he can make reservations anywhere because he's the man. Concerned about poverty in Africa? Why the fuck do you care! This dude has banged like twenty models! Seriously, you're talking to a legend, and he'll be the first to remind you of this fact.

The Disorder:
Histrionic Personality Disorder or HDP. The disorder is characterized as an overwhelming desire to be noticed and willingness to engage in any attention-seeking behavior. This was the kid who was the first to jump off the high dive--if there was an audience to watch him.

These drama-queens know all the world's a stage, and they have been cast for lead role of MacD'bag. Those with HDP have a self-esteem that is dependent on the approval of others and they posses no clear concept of self worth. They're way more likely to lash out at criticism or disapproval than they should be. They'll flirt with anyone, any time. They tend to mistake any attention as sexual attraction ("I'm tellin' ya, she totally wants me, bro"). Their opinions are easily influenced by others, and they find it difficult to support them if pressed for details. They travel in packs.

That one really stands out.... Sound familiar? HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

I bet your hair is gelled like a champ ain't it ?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

-90 For being you...

YES!!!

Yeah it was your idea remember??? Knew you would find it brilliant somehow....:lol:

I found a site that can help you, but you will have to first acknowledge there is a problem. I feel you are at least two on the list there.....5 Douchebag Behaviors Explained by Science | Cracked.com

The child who screams "Look at me! Look at me!" is all grown up and he can't wait to tell you about himself. You want to talk about the football game last night? He'll talk about how he quarterbacked his high school football team to the state championships. Wondering about a good place to grab a bite to eat? He'll tell you he can make reservations anywhere because he's the man. Concerned about poverty in Africa? Why the fuck do you care! This dude has banged like twenty models! Seriously, you're talking to a legend, and he'll be the first to remind you of this fact.

The Disorder:
Histrionic Personality Disorder or HDP. The disorder is characterized as an overwhelming desire to be noticed and willingness to engage in any attention-seeking behavior. This was the kid who was the first to jump off the high dive--if there was an audience to watch him.

These drama-queens know all the world's a stage, and they have been cast for lead role of MacD'bag. Those with HDP have a self-esteem that is dependent on the approval of others and they posses no clear concept of self worth. They're way more likely to lash out at criticism or disapproval than they should be. They'll flirt with anyone, any time. They tend to mistake any attention as sexual attraction ("I'm tellin' ya, she totally wants me, bro"). Their opinions are easily influenced by others, and they find it difficult to support them if pressed for details. They travel in packs.

I got you doing research now too?

LMFAO!!!

YES!!!

The Disorder:

LMFAO!!!

LOL, only a tool would think pretending he is offline and still trying to argue is a smart tactic... It makes you look like a wuss...:lol::lol:

Here I got another site for ya...

69 Ways To Know You're A Douchebag | Campus Squeeze

Read the list.... Yes thats right you need to read it...:lol::lol:

BTW, you came after me remember tool? yeah so I respond to your attacks on me, meaning YOU are the instigator and so as the instigator YOU are the one obsessed and stalking me... get it? Yah can't pretend some one else is obsessed if you're the one who started the whole dam thing...

Dam man, you really aren't very good at this are you?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMFAO!!!

LOL, only a tool would think pretending he is offline and still trying to argue is a smart tactic... It makes you look like a wuss...:lol::lol:

BTW, you came after me remember tool? yeah so I respond to your attacks on me, meaning YOU are the instigator and so as the instigator YOU are the one obsessed and stalking me... get it? Yah can't pretend some one else is obsessed if you're the one who started the whole dam thing...

More reading material?

Booooooring.

Not very good, huh?

I've had you going for five days now, thunderdome, all while you are insisting that you don't care and that I'm not worth your time lol

LMFAO!!!

More reading material?

Booooooring.

Not very good, huh?

I've had you going for five days now, thunderdome, all while you are insisting that you don't care and that I'm not worth your time lol

Oh really?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!

Ok then prove it tool.... Stop posting to me here then.... OH NO! What was that? Still here pretending to be offline and still dying for attention aren't you junior..... HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on tool man up and go away to prove you're not obsessed with me then.... You started it and you can end it..... Can't can you....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wuss, has to try and save face because without his internet world he's lost....HAHHHAAHAHAA! PATHETIC!!!!

Fucked up didn't ya tool.... Yeah, ya made an ass of yourself with a very poor attempt to troll me and failed, now you can't let it go.... Too dam funny man...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

More reading material?

Booooooring.

Not very good, huh?

Oh really?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!

Ok then prove it tool.... Stop posting to me here then.... OH NO! What was that? Still here pretending to be offline and still dying for attention aren't you junior..... HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Come on tool man up and go away to prove you're not obsessed with me then.... You started it and you can end it..... Can't can you....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wuss, has to try and save face because without his internet world he's lost....HAHHHAAHAHAA! PATHETIC!!!!

Fucked up didn't ya tool.... Yeah, ya made an ass of yourself with a very poor attempt to troll me and failed, now you can't let it go.... Too dam funny man...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, really.

Of course, I'm going to keep posting, Pyle ... you keep responding and you keep trying to get more and more creative as it goes along. I'm loving it.

Now, please, tell me again how I'm such and obsessed tool and how you don't care.

More reading material?

Booooooring.

Not very good, huh?

Oh really?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!

Yeah, really.

Of course, I'm going to keep posting, Pyle ... you keep responding and you keep trying to get more and more creative as it goes along. I'm loving it.

Now, please, tell me again how I'm such and obsessed tool and how you don't care.

Don't have to dumbass you keep showing us all......AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

look at you now...HAHAHAHAHA!

Moron I am laughing at you and its not just me either...:lol::lol:

Ya notice your little friends aren't coming to your rescue anymore? Yeah they are coming out of their stupor now.... Nice work dipshit, way to show your ass.. You just spent several days trolling me for no reason, spent a night pretending you're offline while crying at me, wasted several posts all saying the same dull and idiotic thing, and showed the entire forum what an utter useless douchebag asshole you really are.... Nice work...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh really?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!

Yeah, really.

Ya notice your little friends aren't coming to your rescue anymore? Yeah they are coming out of their stupor now.... Nice work dipshit, way to show your ass.. You just spent several days trolling me for no reason, spent a night pretending you're offline while crying at me, wasted several posts all saying the same dull and idiotic thing, and showed the entire forum what an utter useless douchebag asshole you really are.... Nice work...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously I haven't wasted any posts, Pyle. You are still on the line "not caring" and "not wasting your time." lol

Yeah, really.

Obviously I haven't wasted any posts, Pyle. You are still on the line "not caring" and "not wasting your time." lol

Ah yes ya have tool.... Look at you.... You are mine to command....HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

Now post like a good little internet stalker......:lol:

Ah yes ya have tool.... Look at you.... You are mine to command....HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

C'mon, Pyle, you can do better than this!

Where's the anger? The emoticons?

I mean, all you could muster was calling me a "tool" one time in that post?

BTW wasn't you who earlier claimed that only chics do this sort of thing? That's pretty thickheaded of you.

Whoa! multiple posts now?

LOL pulling out all the stops huh sparky? HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!

yep you're obsessed .... Big time!

LOL

LOL

Looks like one of my posts made a mark again.

LOL, no you couldn't make a mark if ya had a hatchet....:lol:

I just didn't feel the need to quote too ignorant posts and they were both too ignorant to pick one....

But if it bothers you, then don't spam the board with redundant nonsense and I will quote you.. See like I am doing now.. understand yet?

Ya realize you have done all the classic things a typical internet twerp does when he is busted and has no dignified way out? Yeah, you started the trolling, then tried to pretend I was the problem. Then you tried one lame insult non-stop (talk about juvenile). THen you tried to pretend i was the instigator and its all my doing. And then You tried the " own you" tactic, when all the while it was YOU who came after me making your entire premise retarded... Now you try and save yourself by pretending something changed or happened... yeah okay junior......:lol::lol:

Tell ya what little fella... There is NO way out for you that looks good.. You can continue your obsession with me and make an ever bigger ass of yourself, OR you can just go away and leave me alone and maybe save whats left of your dignity.. As far as the dignity you already lost? Well thats gone now moron and continuing to stalk and troll me will not bring it back..

You fucked up and went after the WRONG man here bub... No excuses just man up and go on...

BTW, in that link I posted, the second one with the list.... How many of them fit you? LOL, I bet a shit load did.... LOL

So have you taken a shirtless pic of yourself to distribute on the internet?... LOL, bet you have...HAHAHHAHAAA!

How about hair gel? Come on pal fess up.. Ya wearing some now aren't ya....:lol::lol::lol:

Wear a cross but don't go to church? uh huh...LOL

GO comb your hair doucehbag..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

LOL

I just didn't feel the need to quote too ignorant posts and they were both too ignorant to pick one....

But if it bothers you, then don't spam the board with redundant nonsense and I will quote you.. See like I am doing now.. understand yet?

Ya realize you have done all the classic things a typical internet twerp does when he is busted and has no dignified way out? Yeah, you started the trolling, then tried to pretend I was the problem. Then you tried one lame insult non-stop (talk about juvenile). THen you tried to pretend i was the instigator and its all my doing. And then You tried the " own you" tactic, when all the while it was YOU who came after me making your entire premise retarded... Now you try and save yourself by pretending something changed or happened... yeah okay junior......:lol::lol:

Tell ya what little fella... There is NO way out for you that looks good.. You can continue your obsession with me and make an ever bigger ass of yourself, OR you can just go away and leave me alone and maybe save whats left of your dignity.. As far as the dignity you already lost? Well thats gone now moron and continuing to stalk and troll me will not bring it back..

You fucked up and went after the WRONG man here bub... No excuses just man up and go on...

BTW, in that link I posted, the second one with the list.... How many of them fit you? LOL, I bet a shit load did.... LOL

So have you taken a shirtless pic of yourself to distribute on the internet?... LOL, bet you have...HAHAHHAHAAA!

How about hair gel? Come on pal fess up.. Ya wearing some now aren't ya....:lol::lol::lol:

That's what I'm talking about!!!

300+ words!!!

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

300+ words!!!

And you are still obsessing.... Dam man you need help...

I hit a real nerve with you didn't I ....LOL

So whose attention did I steal? Come on junior you can fess up now...:lol::lol::lol:

What sent you into your little testosterone fit?

Oh but wait.... You are offline.... Yeah truly cowardly.....:lol::lol:

I have to go now little fella.. But you keep right on obsessing over me.... Make sure you post over and again so we can all see you show your mentality....LOL

Oh? You spoke?

I was unaware you said anything beyond "blah blah blah".. Wannabeblonde does your talking for you doesn't she?.... Maybe you should leave the internet badgering to her from now on... You suck at it..:lol:

Your one response has been my head... Thats it.... Now she on the other hand has at least been funny.. Now if anyone is jumping through hoops on command its you tool... I say you suck you tell me my heads big, i say your a douchebag you tell me my heads big, I call you a whiny little punk bitch and you tell me my heads big....

Yeah you are that idiotic... And that pathetic....:lol::lol::lol:

Dance for me douchebag, dance...:lol:

damn, are you on the wrong track, megacephalus.

i had to block your avatar (i needed help). it was either that or get a bigger monitor.

Oh I'm sorry and you are? oh yeah another of the little girls pals trying to come to his aid... How nice.. So are all of you going to come and troll me now?

how quaint.... Almost childlike.....:lol::lol:

i am l.k.eder and i am very amused.

can i interest you in a hat?

108110196_e69f5dcffd.jpg

300+ words!!!

And you are still obsessing.... Dam man you need help...

I hit a real nerve with you didn't I ....LOL

So whose attention did I steal? Come on junior you can fess up now...:lol::lol::lol:

What sent you into your little testosterone fit?

Oh but wait.... You are offline.... Yeah truly cowardly.....:lol::lol:

Don't know what this whole "offline" thing is that keep you keep talking about. I mean, if you are going to fluff up a post at least fluff it like the last one.

I want MORE WORDS, Pyle. This few line BS is for the birds.

Forum List

Back