So If You Were The Moderator, What Would Be The First Question You Would Ask Hillary Clinton?

Crooked Hillary has ZERO leadership ability. As Grandpa Bernie Sanders says, she has bad judgement. Constantly playing the women's card - it is sad!

Mrs Clinton, Russian company eventually gained control of 1/5 of the uranium in the United States is that a good thing in your mind? Do you think it unethical, that this Russian company donated millions of dollars into the Clinton foundation as they were waiting approval, from among others, the State dept when you were Secretary of State?

Judicial Watch Sues Treasury for Records on Hillary Clinton-Russian Uranium Scandal

I'm going to chime in with something sarcastic but makes my point. It is going to be 'what do you think would be wrong with a Trump presidency'? That would give her the opportutnity to rip into him and avoid talking about herself.

:2up: :cow: :boobies: And who wouldn't wanna have this opportunity, right? Imagine you are one of the three moderators, and the debate starts. You want to start with Hillary as The Donald is standing to her left. Hillary has no idea what's coming at her.
So what will you ask "The Beast"?
:desk: :popcorn: :tongue-44:

My first question to Hillary would be as follows; As the next President, what would you do to rollback all the oppression here at home brought about by fear mongering, authoritarian Republicans at the local, state & national level. And a follow up question? What do you have in the works to help neuter the authortarians & unite the people against fear mongering & oppression.

Last edited:
:2up: :cow: :boobies: And who wouldn't wanna have this opportunity, right? Imagine you are one of the three moderators, and the debate starts. You want to start with Hillary as The Donald is standing to her left. Hillary has no idea what's coming at her.
So what will you ask "The Beast"?
:desk: :popcorn: :tongue-44:

My first question to Hillary would be as follows; As the next President, what would you do to rollback all the oppression here at home brought about by fear mongering, authoritarian Republicans at the local, state & national level. And a follow up question? What do you have in the works to help neuter the authortarians & unite the people against fear mongering & oppression.

this person wants the opposition "neutered" In liberal land opposition is not tolerated and must be shut down.....Leftism and islamofascist have a lot in common

Forum List

Back