So If Our Intel Agencies Are Unimpeachable Answer This.....

No, because you think their job is to spend the next 6.5 years trying to convict Trump of a crime.
Apparently they're doing exactly what Putin wants them to do.......destabilize the United States.

I'm starting to wonder of MUELLER isn't working for the Russians. He's done more to harm this country than Russia ever has.
He is doing exactly the job the Republicans asked him to do. So your comments are bizarre at best, reeking of ignorance of the basic facts at worst.

Show us where republicans told him to indict someone for crimes committed during the Clinton administration.

Show us where the republicans told him to drag out a baseless, factless investigation for 15 months with no evidence to show for it.

Show us where the republicans told him to indict anyone for crimes not related to the Russia investigation.

Show us where the republicans told him to open an "open investigation" that could go after anyone, for anything.

Thanks.
how many guilty pleas does it take to convince the right wing?

To convince the right wing of what? That illegal investigations are illegal? None. None are required. Open investigations are illegal.

He wasn't even legally "hired" in the first place.

Trump can fire Robert Mueller because his appointment was illegal, one expert says

Trump didn't select this guy, the "right wing" didn't select this guy. Rod Rosenstien did. But Rod has no power to select someone with this broad of power. They have to be selected and sworn in by the senate. Not one guy.
lol. dude, Your guys showed up on "Mr. Sulu's security board". Who's fault was that?

image0140.jpg

schiff-trump-putin-sotu.jpg

DEMOCRATS BREAK OUT THEIR DOGWHISTLES

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

But those agencies swore that Saddam had WMDs.

WTF???

EITHER OUR INTEL AGENCIES ARE TOTAL SCREW UPS OR THEY ARE BEYOND REPROACH.

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who was in charge of the FBI at the time the Russians were hacking our elections? Mueller and Comey.....who was in charge of the CIA when Russia was hacking our elections? Brennan .... who was the boss of these 3 guys at the time the Russians were hacking the election? obama....

Did all of these individual commit treason by allowing the Russians to meddle in our election? Is that the "flexibility" that obama told putin he would give him?
Who's fault is it, the right wing preferred Wikileaks to our own MSM, or Intel? Coincidence, or collusion and conspiracy?
After the constant instances of fraud that the MSM has perpetrated on the public, can you blame them???

image0140.jpg

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who was in charge of the FBI at the time the Russians were hacking our elections? Mueller and Comey.....who was in charge of the CIA when Russia was hacking our elections? Brennan .... who was the boss of these 3 guys at the time the Russians were hacking the election? obama....

Did all of these individual commit treason by allowing the Russians to meddle in our election? Is that the "flexibility" that obama told putin he would give him?
Who's fault is it, the right wing preferred Wikileaks to our own MSM, or Intel? Coincidence, or collusion and conspiracy?
After the constant instances of fraud that the MSM has perpetrated on the public, can you blame them???
Yes, the Press has more of an obligation to the People than Wikileaks.

Only the right wing, is that "dumb".

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
They are pinheads from Yale, Harvard. With Degrees in Media.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
Who said they were unimpeachable?

The way the Dems are acting I guess MLK really was a communist adulterer. And there were WMD's in Iraq.
It's a fair question.

Why did you conservitards trust them on the wmd thing but not now?

The presentation of the "evidence" truly appeared credible.That combined with Saddam's lack of co operation on inspections and of course his history appeared to justify the invasion.

Both R & D's were convinced as well. Everyone signed on. Lesson learned. Never believe the sons of bitches again.

And the lies from the Intelligence community keep on coming. Lies about the Ukraine. Lies about Crimea. Lies about the Arab Spring. The removal of Mubarak and the installation of the Muslim Brotherhood. The lies about Libya. The lies about Assad and Syria.

The co ordination between the Intelligence agencies and the propaganda arm of the DNC aka the media. List goes on and on.

ETA: The R's in their days in Iraq also had certain media outlets running cover for them as well.

The way the Dems are acting I guess MLK really was a communist adulterer. And there were WMD's in Iraq.
It's a fair question.

The presentation of the "evidence" truly appeared credible.That combined with Saddam's lack of co operation on inspections and of course his history appeared to justify the invasion.

Both R & D's were convinced as well. Everyone signed on. Lesson learned. Never believe the sons of bitches again.

And the lies from the Intelligence community keep on coming. Lies about the Ukraine. Lies about Crimea. Lies about the Arab Spring. The removal of Mubarak and the installation of the Muslim Brotherhood. The lies about Libya. The lies about Assad and Syria.

The co ordination between the Intelligence agencies and the propaganda arm of the DNC aka the media. List goes on and on.

ETA: The R's in their days in Iraq also had certain media outlets running cover for them as well.
But all the smoke in the tRump/Russia investigation don't mean nothin' right? All the indictments, charges, guilty pleas, even a covixtion or two.

It's a fair question.

But all the smoke in the tRump/Russia investigation don't mean nothin' right? All the indictments, charges, guilty pleas, even a covixtion or two.

Until the court cases play out, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

It's a hard journey to have come to the point of being totally skeptical of law enforcement. I grew up believing totally that our justice system would never under any circumstance manipulate evidence to convict an innocent soul.

Live and learn. Guilty pleas as I've learned over the years can and have been coerced. Our system is flawed. It's still better than most other countries, but I think we have to remain vigilant to keep it that way.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this. That's because, if you were even to mildly apply this same, vapid, idiot logic to trump, you would never believe a word he says. Instead, you are his mommy, taking his word over the entire intelligence community. could you more clearly display your terrible logic and blind allegiance if you tried?.
Having held a Top Secret SCI Whitehouse level security clearance for 15 years, I can say without a doubt that most of these leaders in the Intel community would lose their clearances if it was discovered they were having affairs, taking bribes from Democrats, collecting unaccountable cash from unknown sources, or engineering a coupe against the President of the United States.

You nailed that. In addition, having held similar clearances -- this guy is most INEPT AND INCOMPETENT "counter-intel" section head in the nation's history. Not only was he violating ethics and security clearance agreements, but he was doing that affair in the open on a "special access" company phone. Numbnut.

Which is almost certainly the reason the IG felt NO REMORSE in making all those sexy pillow talk texts available to the public and BUSTING HIM BACK to working the HR Dept. I want to know when HIS clearances get yanked. Because MINE would be WAY gone by now..

Can you imagine the tales that Lisa Paige can tell? Looks like she's gonna salvage her pride and reputation by singing under immunity. Good for her. I'm sure Maxwell Smart told Agent 99 ALL of the gory details of the collusion because he's such a GREAT counter intel chief.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
I get a good chuckle out of stuff like this. That's because, if you were even to mildly apply this same, vapid, idiot logic to trump, you would never believe a word he says. Instead, you are his mommy, taking his word over the entire intelligence community. could you more clearly display your terrible logic and blind allegiance if you tried?.
Having held a Top Secret SCI Whitehouse level security clearance for 15 years, I can say without a doubt that most of these leaders in the Intel community would lose their clearances if it was discovered they were having affairs, taking bribes from Democrats, collecting unaccountable cash from unknown sources, or engineering a coupe against the President of the United States.

You nailed that. In addition, having held similar clearances -- this guy is most INEPT AND INCOMPETENT "counter-intel" section head in the nation's history. Not only was he violating ethics and security clearance agreements, but he was doing that affair in the open on a "special access" company phone. Numbnut.

Which is almost certainly the reason the IG felt NO REMORSE in making all those sexy pillow talk texts available to the public and BUSTING HIM BACK to working the HR Dept. I want to know when HIS clearances get yanked. Because MINE would be WAY gone by now..

Can you imagine the tales that Lisa Paige can tell? Looks like she's gonna salvage her pride and reputation by singing under immunity. Good for her. I'm sure Maxwell Smart told Agent 99 ALL of the gory details of the collusion because he's such a GREAT counter intel chief.

...and what would happen if you were a supervisor and you didn't have your new employees clearance paperwork filled out and gotten them off of temporary clearances?

Can you have a Top Secret Clearance having filed bankruptcy? Can you have a Top Secret Clearance if they found out you cheated on your wife?

I already know the answers to these questions btw.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

I sincerely hope she fries Strzok's ass. Won't be holding my breath waiting for that though.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

I sincerely hope she fries Strzok's ass. Won't be holding my breath waiting for that though.

She MIGHT. They beat integrity into them like Quantico does. She may want redemption for her reputation and the reputation of the FBI. She knows how angry the rank and file are about this.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

...and what would happen if you were a supervisor and you didn't have your new employees clearance paperwork filled out and gotten them off of temporary clearances?

Can you have a Top Secret Clearance having filed bankruptcy? Can you have a Top Secret Clearance if they found out you cheated on your wife?

You may THINK you know the answers to those questions. But you might not. Here's a hint. Some of country's best alcohol and drug rehab services are available to folks with high clearances. I can't tell you EVERYTHING about how to pass a background check, but being open and honest is a must.

Basic deal is -- it MUST be disclosed publicly and to anyone that matters in your life. Drugs, money, sex, sketchy contacts included. For instance -- if you admit the affair and if your wife already KNOWS you cheated on her -- it's likely not gonna be a stopper.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

You may THINK you know the answers to those questions. But you might not. Here's a hint. Some of country's best alcohol and drug rehab services are available to folks with high clearances. I can't tell you EVERYTHING about how to pass a background check, but being open and honest is a must.

Basic deal is -- it MUST be disclosed publicly and to anyone that matters in your life. Drugs, money, sex, sketchy contacts included. For instance -- if you admit the affair and if your wife already KNOWS you cheated on her -- it's likely not gonna be a stopper.

I've dealt with clearances... and depending on the clearance you are going for, they may go back and interview your kindergarten teacher if they are still alive.

My original MOS was for Cryptological linguist.

I've dealt with clearances... and depending on the clearance you are going for, they may go back and interview your kindergarten teacher if they are still alive.

My original MOS was for Cryptological linguist.

Then why are you testing me? You should trust we both know something about the guidelines. Point IS -- was Strzok and Page was MORONIC given what the 2 of us know about security clearance and ethics agreements. ESPECIALLY for a guy who was the FUCKING HEAD of FBI counter-intel. Have no idea why he still has a badge.

I had "an affair" within weeks of my divorce finalizing.. Did not tell my SOfficer about the divorce. So she assigned surveillance and confronted me about it. THAT'S how much folks give up when they sign those agreements. Got photos tossed at me of a long lunch at on the deck of a Seafood place overlooking San Fran Bay. How did this NOT HAPPEN to Strzok and Page? Unless Strzok was his OWN SO.

Go explain that to all your leftist buds calling all those 100s of political conspiracy texts --- "pillow talk". Set THEM straight. You don't have to explain it to me.

Forum List

Back