So If Our Intel Agencies Are Unimpeachable Answer This.....

image0140.jpg

schiff-trump-putin-sotu.jpg

DEMOCRATS BREAK OUT THEIR DOGWHISTLES

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

But those agencies swore that Saddam had WMDs.

WTF???

EITHER OUR INTEL AGENCIES ARE TOTAL SCREW UPS OR THEY ARE BEYOND REPROACH.

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
The leadership of the FBI, CIA, And DOJ who served under Obama should be fired immediately.

Because Trumpkins believe that the Intelligence agencies should be personally loyal to Don the Con- not to the United States.
No, because you think their job is to spend the next 6.5 years trying to convict Trump of a crime.
Apparently they're doing exactly what Putin wants them to do.......destabilize the United States.

I'm starting to wonder of MUELLER isn't working for the Russians. He's done more to harm this country than Russia ever has.
He is doing exactly the job the Republicans asked him to do. So your comments are bizarre at best, reeking of ignorance of the basic facts at worst.

shouldn't have been there to begin with,.....but hey our intel agencies said we should so its all good
the right wing has no problem creating the Hellish conditions of warfare on Earth, on a for-profit basis for their capitalists constituents.
That was O's war....
just more right wing, fake news, like usual. that really is Worth Less, under Any form of Capitalism.

image0140.jpg

Democrats and the media are saying that Trump shouldn't question our intelligence agencies. Doing so is not only an embarrassment to this nation but tantamount to treason.

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who was in charge of the FBI at the time the Russians were hacking our elections? Mueller and Comey.....who was in charge of the CIA when Russia was hacking our elections? Brennan .... who was the boss of these 3 guys at the time the Russians were hacking the election? obama....

Did all of these individual commit treason by allowing the Russians to meddle in our election? Is that the "flexibility" that obama told putin he would give him?

If anyone thinks those Russians that got indicted will ever set foot in an American court they are pretty stupid...

Because now that Putin knows they got caught, they are already 6 foot under.
doesn't matter; Your guy already admitted our own intel is credible. y'all are just, fake news, now.

What are you talking about?

I've always said that I believe the U.S. intelligence agencies over Trump and his cronies.

If I'm Vladimir Putin I know I don't have to do a damn thing to fuck up this country, the Democrats are doing a very good job of it by themselves. And in all honesty, I can't say the GOP is helping matters any cuz they can't seem to get their shit together. Good thing we've got Donald J. Trump in the WH.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who was in charge of the FBI at the time the Russians were hacking our elections? Mueller and Comey.....who was in charge of the CIA when Russia was hacking our elections? Brennan .... who was the boss of these 3 guys at the time the Russians were hacking the election? obama....

Did all of these individual commit treason by allowing the Russians to meddle in our election? Is that the "flexibility" that obama told putin he would give him?
Who's fault is it, the right wing preferred Wikileaks to our own MSM, or Intel? Coincidence, or collusion and conspiracy?

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
The leadership of the FBI, CIA, And DOJ who served under Obama should be fired immediately.

Because Trumpkins believe that the Intelligence agencies should be personally loyal to Don the Con- not to the United States.
No, because you think their job is to spend the next 6.5 years trying to convict Trump of a crime.
Apparently they're doing exactly what Putin wants them to do.......destabilize the United States.

I'm starting to wonder of MUELLER isn't working for the Russians. He's done more to harm this country than Russia ever has.
He is doing exactly the job the Republicans asked him to do. So your comments are bizarre at best, reeking of ignorance of the basic facts at worst.

Show us where republicans told him to indict someone for crimes committed during the Clinton administration.

Show us where the republicans told him to drag out a baseless, factless investigation for 15 months with no evidence to show for it.

Show us where the republicans told him to indict anyone for crimes not related to the Russia investigation.

Show us where the republicans told him to open an "open investigation" that could go after anyone, for anything.

Thanks.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

Who's fault is it, the right wing preferred Wikileaks to our own MSM, or Intel? Coincidence, or collusion and conspiracy?
MSM

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Show us where republicans told him to indict someone for crimes committed during the Clinton administration.

Show us where the republicans told him to drag out a baseless, factless investigation for 15 months with no evidence to show for it.

Show us where the republicans told him to indict anyone for crimes not related to the Russia investigation.

Show us where the republicans told him to open an "open investigation" that could go after anyone, for anything.

Thanks.
how many guilty pleas does it take to convince the right wing?

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!

MSM

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
getting your "gospel Truth" from Wikileaks, is even funnier.

The way the Dems are acting I guess MLK really was a communist adulterer. And there were WMD's in Iraq.
Actually, not only were there WMD in Iraq, Al Qaeda had built a WMD facility in Iraq.
nothing but fake news from the right wing who even refuse to pay for their policies with appropriate tax rates.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion?
right wing tax cut economics means their alleged wars and national security issues are fake news, or they would enact the gospel Truth about our public policies, Tax Rates.

Thanks.
how many guilty pleas does it take to convince the right wing?

To convince the right wing of what? That illegal investigations are illegal? None. None are required. Open investigations are illegal.

He wasn't even legally "hired" in the first place.

Trump can fire Robert Mueller because his appointment was illegal, one expert says

Trump didn't select this guy, the "right wing" didn't select this guy. Rod Rosenstien did. But Rod has no power to select someone with this broad of power. They have to be selected and sworn in by the senate. Not one guy.

image0140.jpg

WTF???

WHICH IS IT!!!

I want to know!!!
Whoops! Looks like you kind of jumped the gun, eh? Trump really threw you little footsoldiers right under the bus, when he flip flopped. So, do you plan to ask trump your "thread question", now?

Forum List

Back