So I was watching CNN tonight...

Amanda

Calm as a Hindu cow
Nov 28, 2008
and they mentioned that the Obama administration was taking credit for creating jobs in districts that don't exist. Anyone on the Left have anything to say about that or are we ok with it it because it wasn't Bush that was lying? Just wondering. :)

It's ridiculous that they claim to have created jobs in non-existent districts, but it's just as ridiculous that they claim government can create jobs in the first place. Any job a government creates comes at the expense of other real jobs, because real wealth is created in the private sector.

and they mentioned that the Obama administration was taking credit for creating jobs in districts that don't exist. Anyone on the Left have anything to say about that or are we ok with it it because it wasn't Bush that was lying? Just wondering. :)

The White House is in desperation mode.. so they made huge mistakes and tried to mislead the American people...I'm getting kinda used to it...:lol:

Sorry guys, I don't live here, I just drop in now and then. I looked and didn't see any threads about this so I started 1. Feel free to merge or delete as necessary.

Look at the district numbers, if obama was going to scam the system I think he would use numbers that could possibly be true. ONe of them was the 99th congressional district in the virgin islands. Who is going to really believe there is 99 congressional districts in the virgin islands or 86 in arizona. This is a case where some idiots who didn't know how to do paperwork just guessed.

To answer the most important question: No, none of the lefties have ventured anywhere near this one.

They look foolish enough trying to pimp foolhardy energy/environment and medical care policies.

To answer the most important question: No, none of the lefties have ventured anywhere near this one.

They look foolish enough trying to pimp foolhardy energy/environment and medical care policies.

we have ventured near this because it is too stupid to be true. It would be like robbing a bank and leaving your home address on the way out.

Look at the district numbers, if obama was going to scam the system I think he would use numbers that could possibly be true. ONe of them was the 99th congressional district in the virgin islands. Who is going to really believe there is 99 congressional districts in the virgin islands or 86 in arizona. This is a case where some idiots who didn't know how to do paperwork just guessed.

:lol:

You never disappoint.

I don't doubt it was flunkies trying to make their boy look good, but even Dems (on CNN) were calling this outrageous. Thanks for making my point about the Left's hypocrisy.

The right thing to do, regardless of who did it, is to condemn government lying to us. You try to show why it's no big deal. Thank you.

You never disappoint.

I don't doubt it was flunkies trying to make their boy look good, but even Dems (on CNN) were calling this outrageous. Thanks for making my point about the Left's hypocrisy.

The right thing to do, regardless of who did it, is to condemn government lying to us. You try to show why it's no big deal. Thank you.

And the right is as pure as the driven snow. :rolleyes:

Just ask everyone who defended BOOOOSH keeping the war budget off the books while talking about how awesome our economy was.

You never disappoint.

Just ask everyone who defended BOOOOSH keeping the war budget off the books while talking about how awesome our economy was.

Don't be a hack A15, you're better than that. No 1 said anything about Bush... or Bush, or Reagan, or Nixon, or any other Republican being better or different. If that's the best you can do in the face of government deceit that's pretty sad. When shit is wrong you condemn it, pretty straightforward. If you're really playing the "your guy is no better than our guy so it's ok" card I think I've misjudged you.

You never disappoint.

Don't be a hack A15, you're better than that. No 1 said anything about Bush... or Bush, or Reagan, or Nixon, or any other Republican being better or different. If that's the best you can do in the face of government deceit that's pretty sad. When shit is wrong you condemn it, pretty straightforward. If you're really playing the "your guy is no better than our guy so it's ok" card I think I've misjudged you.

lol ... telling me not to be a hack after you start an OP with a nice partisan ring to it and then continue on in the thread about the left's hypocrisy when someone actually bothers to take the bait you layed out.

I'm not fooled.

BTW ... you mentioned BOOOOSH in your OP.

lol ... telling me not to be a hack after you start an OP with a nice partisan ring to it and then continue on in the thread about the left's hypocrisy when someone actually bothers to take the bait you layed out.

I'm not fooled.

I guess if I'm a partisan so is CNN, as I was just repeating what I saw. And you're taking the Bush comment out of context, I didn't say anything about him being golden. Really disappointing A15. Do you have any examples of where I've said Bush or any other Republican can do no wrong? I'd be pretty surprised if you did, because I sure can't remember ever making a statement like that, or saying that what they did was ok because a Dem did it too. I never took you to be a Kool-Aid drinker.

I'm not fooled.

I guess if I'm a partisan so is CNN, as I was just repeating what I saw. And you're taking the Bush comment out of context, I didn't say anything about him being golden. Really disappointing A15. Do you have any examples of where I've said Bush or any other Republican can do no wrong? I'd be pretty surprised if you did, because I sure can't remember ever making a statement like that, or saying that what they did was ok because a Dem did it too. I never took you to be a Kool-Aid drinker.

I'm not a kool aid drinker but I also wasn't born yesterday. Go re-read your OP and your response to the first "lib" who answered your OP. It's far from benign. Lose the passive aggressive cattiness next time and maybe I'll take your thread seriously.

The problem seems to be that the miscalculations so far all go in the same direction, more saved and created jobs.....:eusa_shifty:

Never in the other direction, like we saved 1000 jobs when it was actually 2,000

So... that would explain the fishy smell ...:disbelief:

You may have proof that the districts do not exist, but do you have any proof that these jobs were not created?

Once, I made a post in a thread which was subsequently deleted. Therefore, I made a post in a thread which doesn't exist. But I made a post.

It's sort of like believing in God.

Some people believe that God exists.

I believe that the deleted post exists.

I believe that the missing district exists.

What type of pain killers do you use for your back that has to be hurting from the bending over backwards to try to protect the crooks that live in and around the big White House....... after migrating from Shitago.

You may have proof that the districts do not exist, but do you have any proof that these jobs were not created?

Once, I made a post in a thread which was subsequently deleted. Therefore, I made a post in a thread which doesn't exist. But I made a post.

It's sort of like believing in God.

Some people believe that God exists.

I believe that the deleted post exists.

I believe that the missing district exists.

The fact that the government cannot create jobs comes to mind.

Wait...you were watching CNN??? WTH??? There must have been absolutely NOTHING else on TV. Which is kinda hard to believe. There's always an old Soul Train episode or Leave It To Beaver rerun on somewhere!

But if you really want A15 to take you seriously,(and who doesn't right?) you should be less aggressive toward Obama. Kool aid drinker or not (probably just a deniar), these libs are hyper sensitive about the Obamalama.

Forum List

Back