So I was watching CNN tonight...

and they mentioned that the Obama administration was taking credit for creating jobs in districts that don't exist. Anyone on the Left have anything to say about that or are we ok with it it because it wasn't Bush that was lying? Just wondering. :)
To answer the most important question: No, none of the lefties have ventured anywhere near this one.

They look foolish enough trying to pimp foolhardy energy/environment and medical care policies.

we have ventured near this because it is too stupid to be true. It would be like robbing a bank and leaving your home address on the way out.
Well, we are dealing with a stupid and overtly fraudulent bunch here. After all, they're the ones who've given us the entirely unverifiable "saved jobs" yammering point.

Yea it's getting pretty rough for Hopey Changey when one of his own starts reporting the truth. CNN (Communist News Network) is notorious for their Hopey Changey Boot-Licking so this can't be good news for the Hopey Changey followers. However without Lou Dobbs,that network is no longer worth watching at all. Good to see some truth coming from the corrupt MSM though.

and they mentioned that the Obama administration was taking credit for creating jobs in districts that don't exist. Anyone on the Left have anything to say about that or are we ok with it it because it wasn't Bush that was lying? Just wondering. :)

Look at the district numbers, if obama was going to scam the system I think he would use numbers that could possibly be true. ONe of them was the 99th congressional district in the virgin islands. Who is going to really believe there is 99 congressional districts in the virgin islands or 86 in arizona. This is a case where some idiots who didn't know how to do paperwork just guessed.

:lol:

You never disappoint.

I don't doubt it was flunkies trying to make their boy look good, but even Dems (on CNN) were calling this outrageous. Thanks for making my point about the Left's hypocrisy.

The right thing to do, regardless of who did it, is to condemn government lying to us. You try to show why it's no big deal. Thank you.

Actually I am thinking logically! I am not saying it isn't government error. Try taking your head of out your ass amanda hug and kiss and think about it. YOu really think Obama with everyone on his back would do such a shitty job of covering up his tracks. One would think if they were hiding the money they might use feasible numbers for the congressional districts.
I see you are still jumping to conclusions with little logic behind them.:lol:

As the Representative from the 48th Congressional District of Texas I would like to announce that I have created 200 jobs today in the strategically important Catalpa Caterpillar Catfish Bait industry.

Look at the district numbers, if obama was going to scam the system I think he would use numbers that could possibly be true. ONe of them was the 99th congressional district in the virgin islands. Who is going to really believe there is 99 congressional districts in the virgin islands or 86 in arizona. This is a case where some idiots who didn't know how to do paperwork just guessed.

:lol:

You never disappoint.

I don't doubt it was flunkies trying to make their boy look good, but even Dems (on CNN) were calling this outrageous. Thanks for making my point about the Left's hypocrisy.

The right thing to do, regardless of who did it, is to condemn government lying to us. You try to show why it's no big deal. Thank you.

Actually I am thinking logically! I am not saying it isn't government error. Try taking your head of out your ass amanda hug and kiss and think about it. YOu really think Obama with everyone on his back would do such a shitty job of covering up his tracks. One would think if they were hiding the money they might use feasible numbers for the congressional districts.
I see you are still jumping to conclusions with little logic behind them.:lol:

I was just relating a story I heard through the MSM, no conclusion jumping at all. Do I expect Libs to by hypocrites? In general, yes. Then you come along and make my case for me. Thanks for making so easy.

Wait...you were watching CNN??? WTH??? There must have been absolutely NOTHING else on TV. Which is kinda hard to believe. There's always an old Soul Train episode or Leave It To Beaver rerun on somewhere!

But if you really want A15 to take you seriously,(and who doesn't right?) you should be less aggressive toward Obama. Kool aid drinker or not (probably just a deniar), these libs are hyper sensitive about the Obamalama.

CNN is pretty much the only TV I watch. I get a total of about an hour a week while I fold laundry. And I don't care if A15 takes me seriously or not, I was just surprised because he always seemed like 1 of the level headed 1's.

I can't believe that CNN is reporting this. But in rethrospec it was ABC that broke this story yesterday. So maybe--they're starting to come around & actually be the watch dog of government--in which they are suppose to do.

I hope that you aren't telling me that our government is supposed to tell us the truth and not make up stuff just to make a failed stimulus package boondoggle appear to be successful.

This can't possibly be true. It is CNN's repsonsibility to protect the Obama administration and prevent stories like this from getting out.

BTW I believe this has been dicussed on the boards in a thread or two already.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Forums

No, you are talking about MSNBC's job.

Don't kid yourself--ABC, CNN & CBS along with MSNBC are or should I say were involved in this "slobbering love affair" with Barack Obama.

Again--I am very surprised that CNN reported this, as I was surprised to hear that ABC came out with this report first.

A couple of examples:

If it weren't for FOX we would have never known about the scandels at ACORN or who Van Jones was because other media outlets weren't reporting it.

This can't possibly be true. It is CNN's repsonsibility to protect the Obama administration and prevent stories like this from getting out.

BTW I believe this has been dicussed on the boards in a thread or two already.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Forums

No, you are talking about MSNBC's job.

Don't kid yourself--ABC, CNN & CBS along with MSNBC are or should I say were involved in this "slobbering love affair" with Barack Obama.

Again--I am very surprised that CNN reported this, as I was surprised to hear that ABC came out with this report first.

A couple of examples:

If it weren't for FOX we would have never known about the scandels at ACORN or who Van Jones was because other media outlets weren't reporting it.

Methinks the other networks are getting tired of getting beat out by Fox - including first up on important political stories.

They are in a bit of a pickle - they want to provide cover for Barry, but also have to run a business...

Wait...you were watching CNN??? WTH??? There must have been absolutely NOTHING else on TV. Which is kinda hard to believe. There's always an old Soul Train episode or Leave It To Beaver rerun on somewhere!

But if you really want A15 to take you seriously,(and who doesn't right?) you should be less aggressive toward Obama. Kool aid drinker or not (probably just a deniar), these libs are hyper sensitive about the Obamalama.

CNN is pretty much the only TV I watch. I get a total of about an hour a week while I fold laundry. And I don't care if A15 takes me seriously or not, I was just surprised because he always seemed like 1 of the level headed 1's.

I haven't changed.

Your OP was delivered with a backhand and it amounted to "this is what I think and if you don't agree with me then this is what you are." When called on it you got all doe eyed and "who me?"-like. That shit aint gonna fly.

Post a douchey OP and you're gonna get treated like a douche.

I haven't changed.

Your OP was delivered with a backhand and it amounted to "this is what I think and if you don't agree with me then this is what you are." When called on it you got all doe eyed and "who me?"-like. That shit aint gonna fly.

Post a douchey OP and you're gonna get treated like a douche.

I can't help what you want to read into it. Have you ever seen me defend a conservative that was caught in a lie? I'd be really interested to see the link, cos I don't think it's ever happened. I might be a conservative but I have 0 use for ANY politician that lies to us and I would vote for a liberal over a conservative if I had proof they were a liar. If that makes me a douche I'll wear the title proudly.

Edit to add: And you should know better A15 because I take the liberal stance on several issues related to women's rights. I'm hardly the partisan hack some would like to label me. I take positions unpopular with my conservative friends all the time around here. I'm disappointed that you don't seem to remember who I am and that you'd defend the government lying to us.

Last edited:
...but I have 0 use for ANY politician that lies to us and I would vote for a liberal over a conservative if I had proof they were a liar.

Do you have any proof that ANY politician has lied to us in this situation?

Or do you think that it might just be a bureaucratic glitch without any ill intent?

Hmmm....

Oh...and one other thing...sometimes you have to put things into perspective ('jobs created in non-existant districts' vs. 'proof of WMDs in Iraq' or 'no sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky') or you will make mountains out of molehills and look really stupid. :)

I never was a fan of the government's stimulus plan (which is actually bipartisan despite your contentions). I've been long-convinced that it failed, though I'm wondering now it it's just a downright fraud.

Without Lou Dobbs,i don't see how anyone would want to watch CNN (Communist News Network) at this point. It is good to see some honesty finally coming from the corrupt Liberal Media though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back