So I guess we've forgotten about Benghazi and now we're on unions

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
Spoiler Alert: They're all crazy
Interesting how the right wing trends work. Clearly they've completely given up on the whole Benghazi thing that had them all faux-raged and now they're raging about unions. It's absolutely fascinating how those people and the ones who give them their orders work. About every two weeks to a month they have a new ridiculous issue they get into a rage about before realizing the majority of us don't care and then they abandon it for their next issue in hopes of winning attention, comradeship and power in society. I truly wonder though considering how single-minded they are, from whom do they get their orders? In any case, I wonder what the next right wing trend after this whole union fracas dies down will be?

If you noticed..they were getting close to the truth.

FOX even started asking if the CIA was keeping prisoners at the Consulate.

Then?

Nadda.

If you noticed..they were getting close to the truth.

FOX even started asking if the CIA was keeping prisoners at the Consulate.

Then?

Nadda.

What a bunch of pussy cowards the right wing is. I mean this is my biggest problem with them. If you believe in something, fight for it. Don't just give up when your superiors tell you to. This is why most of the country tunes them out.

Benghazi is not a big deal its not like anyone died there

Do you not see how fast your ilk has 180ed on the subject? I thought you were going to get Obama impeached on it? At least that's what virtually every fucking thread for the last month was telling me. Was it just too hard to get anything done except mindless bitching and whining?

Do you not see how fast your ilk has 180ed on the subject? I thought you were going to get Obama impeached on it? At least that's what virtually every fucking thread for the last month was telling me. Was it just too hard to get anything done except mindless bitching and whining?

A gay ambassador, his lover and a few Seals who disobeyed Obama orders to let the jihadists kill the ambassador are dead. Big whoop

Yawn

Wake me up when we have a real scandal

Interesting how the right wing trends work. Clearly they've completely given up on the whole Benghazi thing that had them all faux-raged and now they're raging about unions. It's absolutely fascinating how those people and the ones who give them their orders work. About every two weeks to a month they have a new ridiculous issue they get into a rage about before realizing the majority of us don't care and then they abandon it for their next issue in hopes of winning attention, comradeship and power in society. I truly wonder though considering how single-minded they are, from whom do they get their orders? In any case, I wonder what the next right wing trend after this whole union fracas dies down will be?

we were talking about Benghazi yesterday. What the heck are you talking about?

'Balls' can't muti-task.
Wanna talk about Benghazi?
Okay.
Susan Rice is still an Obama lap dog who doesn't deserve to be Secretary of State due to her mega-deflection 5 days later on the Sunday news show circuit.
Happy, now, "Balls'? (Hee-Hee-Hee!!!)

We're still on Bengazi, we're doing both. It's called multi-tasking, we can do it, maybe lefties can't. It's a quality that higher organisms possess.

Yes, we multi-task. Benghazi is very much on our minds, and we WILL get the answers.

Libs are the ones who are like newborns looking at the newest shiny object, instantly forgetting about the last one.

A gay ambassador, his lover and a few Seals who disobeyed Obama orders to let the jihadists kill the ambassador are dead. Big whoop

Yawn

:badgrin: Oh! Originally he was an ambassador and symbol of America. How dare the Obama Administration not give him and his team more security! Now he's just a faggot right? You are a spineless useful idiot white trash piece of garbage.

Yawn

No SEALS died at Benghazi.

Please be less stupid.

Fear not Julia, after this fiscal cliff mess is sorted out, we'll be back onto impeaching your Messiah over his shameless actions on Benghazi.

Yawn

:badgrin: Oh! Originally he was an ambassador and symbol of America. How dare the Obama Administration not give him and his team more security! Now he's just a faggot right? You are a spineless useful idiot white trash piece of garbage.

Hard to tell who's who when they're all just lumps under the rug

We're still on Bengazi, we're doing both. It's called multi-tasking, we can do it, maybe lefties can't. It's a quality that higher organisms possess.

Yes, we multi-task. Benghazi is very much on our minds, and we WILL get the answers.

Libs are the ones who are like newborns looking at the newest shiny object, instantly forgetting about the last one.

LOL! Really? Let's take a look at the record, shall we?

1) "Salutetheflaggate!"
2) "Flagpingate!"
3) "Cigarettegate!"
4) "Wrightgate!"
5) "57statesgate!"
6) "Plfeglergate!"
7) "Whitegrandmagate!"
8) "Trinitygate!"
9) "HegottheNominationgate!!!"
10) "Johnsongate"
11) "Whiteytapegate!"
12) "BirthcertificateGate!"
13) "Teachergate!"
14) "Scarfgate!"
15) "Terroristfistbumpgate!"
16) "Jessegate!"
17) "NewYorkerGate!"
18) "BerlinSpeechgate"
19) "Jewgate!"
20) "Ludacrisgate!"
21) "TelePrompterGate!"
22) "TirepressureGate!"
23) "Ayersgate!"
24) ACORNgate!"
25) HalfAuntGate!
26) WonthePresidentailelectionGate!
27) (see #12)
28) BlagObamaVichGate!
29) Lenogate!
30) iPodgate!
31) FondledtheQueenGate!
32) (see #21)
33) Bowgate!
34) Pizzagate!
35) Pirategate!
36) Dijongate!
37) NewYorkDateNightgate
38) Lettermangate!
39) Walpingate!
40) Flygate!
41) "LookedLikeHeLookedAtaGirlsAssGate!"
42) ISLAM gate!
43)throwslikegirlgate
44)Jiggergate!
45)Gatesgate
46)repeat #12 for another year
47) BEERGATE!
48)Nkhostagegate
49)healthcaregate!
50)endorsementgate!
51)skoolgate!
51)Polanski gate!
52)chicagoolympicsgate!
53) LETTERMANGATE!
54)Nobelgate
55) repeat #21
56) Repeat #33
57)Corpsssmangate!
58) repeat #12 AGAIN!
59)BushOilleasegate!
60)Illegalgate!
61)BPGATE!
62)SESTAKGATE!
63)CRACKERGATE!
64)NBPPGATE
65)RACEGATE
66)Sherrodgate!
67)MichelleSpaintripgate!

He's an idiot and a liberal, but then I repeat myself.

He's an idiot and a liberal, but then I repeat myself.

I'm no liberal, I just hate the right wing in this country as they've repeatedly proven they can't handle adult concepts or matters.

Forum List

Back