So I completely lost my shit last night.

This is just one issue. If you recall, by Feb 17th in Obama's first year, Two major pieces of legislation were enacted. The Lily Leadbetter Act and the ARRA (stimulus ) Bill that helped put the brakes on the effects of the Bush recession. (That MR Trump was a mess).

What has Trump, Ryan, McConnell done? A bill to allow coal companies to pollute, A bill that allows corporations to secretly bribe foreign officials, Allow crazy people to own guns, and allow hunters to kill protected animals by lead poisoning.

No ACA replacement, no infrastructure bill, no jobs bill, nothing to help the Middle Class working people.

Wow. And yet, some posters STILL defend this? Really? We know that you have to be pissed off yet you are too embarrassed to admit how dysfunctional the Republican Party really is.

This is just one issue. If you recall, by Feb 17th in Obama's first year, Two major pieces of legislation were enacted. The Lily Leadbetter Act and the ARRA (stimulus ) Bill that helped put the brakes on the effects of the Bush recession. (That MR Trump was a mess).

What has Trump, Ryan, McConnell done? A bill to allow coal companies to pollute, A bill that allows corporations to secretly bribe foreign officials, Allow crazy people to own guns, and allow hunters to kill protected animals by lead poisoning.

No ACA replacement, no infrastructure bill, no jobs bill, nothing to help the Middle Class working people.

Wow. And yet, some posters STILL defend this? Really? We know that you have to be pissed off yet you are too embarrassed to admit how dysfunctional the Republican Party really is.
LOL, says a hate filled raging retard on the internet! You repeat party smears like a parrot and expect them to be accepted as gospel. Over and over and over. You're stuck on stupid. You don't even know what's in the bill you are foaming over about. And where's your criticism of the failing ACA?

LOL, says a hate filled raging retard on the internet! You repeat party smears like a parrot and expect them to be accepted as gospel. Over and over and over. You're stuck on stupid. You don't even know what's in the bill you are foaming over about. And where's your criticism of the failing ACA?
And you refuted none of it. Why is that? I'm thinking you can't. The fact is that all of the things I listed are true. Your worthless American-hating party has done NOTHING. Not a fucking thing. Defend that.

Now this is one new POS new Republican from Kansas and he has the nerve to quote the bible , he is a gyn and probably only cared for the elites, People like him should never get in office, who votes for crap like him? Oh those Republican Christians, a breed of their own:

Some people ā€œjust donā€™t want health care,ā€ according to Rep. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), who cited the Bible while arguing against former President Obama's Medicaid expansion.

ā€œJust like Jesus said, ā€˜The poor will always be with us,ā€™ ā€ Marshall, a doctor and freshman lawmaker, told Stat News on Friday.

ā€œThere is a group of people that just donā€™t want healthcare and arenā€™t going to take care of themselves.ā€

Marshall argued that ObamaCareā€™s expansion of Medicaid had not helped.

ā€œJust, like, homeless people. ā€¦ I think just morally, spiritually, socially, [some people] just donā€™t want health care,ā€ he said.

ā€œThe Medicaid population, which is [on] a free credit card, as a group, do probably the least preventive medicine and taking care of themselves and eating healthy and exercising. And Iā€™m not judging, Iā€™m just saying socially thatā€™s where they are. So thereā€™s a group of people that even with unlimited access to health care are only going to use the emergency room when their arm is chopped off or when their pneumonia is so bad they get brought [into] the ER.ā€

GOP rep: Some people 'just don't want healthcare'

I'm going to wait till they pass it and find out what's in it, before I lose my shit.
Yep. I prefer to carefully schedule losing my shit around availability of alcohol, in-laws, and fireworks that can only be purchased in South Carolina.

Losing one's shit is something not to be taken lightly, a little planning goes a long way.

And you refuted none of it. Why is that? I'm thinking you can't. The fact is that all of the things I listed are true. Your worthless American-hating party has done NOTHING. Not a fucking thing. Defend that.
It doesn't work that way, genius. You made the charges, it isn't up to people to prove you're full of shit. That's the default position when wild claims are made. Your pea brain is still boiling over and I'm lovin' it!

It doesn't work that way, genius. You made the charges, it isn't up to people to prove you're full of shit. That's the default position when wild claims are made. Your pea brain is still boiling over and I'm lovin' it!
Ldty' tgrt with these:

Senate Votes to Reverse Obama-Era Coal Rule, Sends to Trump

Exxon Set for Early Victory as Congress to Rescind Payments Rule

House rolls back Obama gun background check rule - CNNPolitics.com

Lead shot OK'd for federal lands: what does that mean for conservation?

Since you were so fucking informed, thete are links so maybe you won;y appear so fucking stupid in future posts.

Now show me your links where Republicans passecd a jobs bill or infrastructure bill

Ldty' tgrt with these:

Senate Votes to Reverse Obama-Era Coal Rule, Sends to Trump

Exxon Set for Early Victory as Congress to Rescind Payments Rule

House rolls back Obama gun background check rule - CNNPolitics.com

Lead shot OK'd for federal lands: what does that mean for conservation?

Since you were so fucking informed, thete are links so maybe you won;y appear so fucking stupid in future posts.

Now show me your links where Republicans passecd a jobs bill or infrastructure bill
I don't work for nettards. Post your best evidence not a quick link. You keep proving your stupidity.

I'm going to wait till they pass it and find out what's in it, before I lose my shit.
Waiting to what exact monster emerges from the Black Lagoon would seem to be a wise thing to do.

On the other hand, I do favor locking, loading and having the switch on full auto when the time comes.

Monsters are monsters after all.

I too am disgusted.
It's obvious that individual GOP members of Congress seeing how Obamacare is polling lately, are getting cold feet worried to death that they'll lose reelection if they tamper with existing rules.

This is the problem with entitlements, and why I was so against Obamacare from the start.
Once Americans get used to allowing someone else to subsidize their healthcare, they'll soon feel entitled to it, and will raise holy hell if someone tries to take it away from them.

I couldn't wait. I just couldn't wait. I lost it.
There are so many rumors going back and forth, but the lack of transparency is unsettling to me.

I think I will be happy to see any improvement that will allow business costs to stabilize and be predictable ten years out, something that will reduce the tax burden by improving the competitive facet of the health care insurance system, such as dropping all restrictions by state, and something that will make sure that everyone who wants health insurance can get it with or without public assistance.

I believe that in this day and age medical care is a human right.

I too am disgusted.
It's obvious that individual GOP members of Congress seeing how Obamacare is polling lately, are getting cold feet worried to death that they'll lose reelection if they tamper with existing rules.

This is the problem with entitlements, and why I was so against Obamacare from the start.
Once Americans get used to allowing someone else to subsidize their healthcare, they'll soon feel entitled to it, and will raise holy hell if someone tries to take it away from them.
I have never seen any evidence Obamacare was popular. We need to stop caving in to the noisy minority.

I too am disgusted.

I have never seen any evidence Obamacare was popular. We need to stop caving in to the noisy minority.

So, you don't believe the recent polls?

I too am disgusted.

Yes many millions now know the feeling of having healthcare and health insurance, how wonderful. Glad you are disgusted, hope you get use to it.

Forum List

Back