So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

And those who voluntarily quit their job have not been denied life, liberty, or property without due process. And they have not been denied equal protection under the law. The law does not protect your paycheck when you voluntarily quit your job. And the employer does not gain anything from the law either.
nobody takes the story telling right wing, seriously.

And you refuse to accept the facts. That is your delusion, not mine.
you have no arguments, dear. only fallacious stories.

I have posted accurate information. You simply refuse to accept it. But rather than present counterpoints to my arguments, you laughing claim I am telling stories and lie about my using fallacies.
dear, you are clueless and Causeless. i simply like to practice, just for fun.

You cannot redefine unemployment compensation to suit your needs.

It is temporary compensation for people who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own.
only through unequal protection of the law.

Equal protection under the law is already there. When you voluntarily quit your job you lose your paycheck. Your employer loses trained labor. Neither of you gets any compensation.
No, it isn't. Equal protection is, if you can quit you can collect unemployment compensation.

No it is not. YOu can stomp your feet and cry about this until you are blue in the face, but until you can explain how the employer benefits and the employee is punished, your claim of unequal protection is just a lie.

In our society, an adult who is capable, is expected to take care of themselves. That is not an unreasonable expectation. Expecting others to take care of your needs AND your luxuries just because you don't WANT to work is completely unreasonable. No amount of whining about unequal protection uner the law or the natural rate of unemployment changes that. The natural rate of unemployment ONLY considers those seeking a job. You are not seeking a job. You are spending your efforts on figuring out ways NOT to work and still get money for luxuries. YOu should be ashamed, but you apparently have no shame.
yes, dear; it is.

No, it is not. And I am tired of responding to the same tired lie. Unless you can explain how the employer benefits or gets something, and the employee does not, I will simply respond with "Blah blah blah" to future claims of unequal protection under the law.

And the person who quit their job is supposed to find another job.
in an at-will employment State?

Yes. Just like the employer is supposed to replace the employee who quit, you are supposed to replace your income on your own. No one owes you a living, especially not for luxuries.
just another story? Equal protection of the law, does that.

And, your stories and overly dramatic. Who is going to buy luxuries instead of necessities on unemployment compensation? Your self serving stories give you away.

Who? You are! You only want a job so you can take women out to dinner. YOu quit your last job a few years ago and have been content to live off your Mom while whining about there being no "nice girls" who will fuck an unemployed guy with no prospects for the future.
you need arguments not fallacious stories.

The post you quoted is, by your own words, absolutely accurate. If it is a "fallacious story" you were the one telling it.

And those who voluntarily quit their job have not been denied life, liberty, or property without due process. And they have not been denied equal protection under the law. The law does not protect your paycheck when you voluntarily quit your job. And the employer does not gain anything from the law either.

I have posted accurate information. You simply refuse to accept it. But rather than present counterpoints to my arguments, you laughing claim I am telling stories and lie about my using fallacies.

Practice? Why not practice getting a to support yourself like an actual adult? Why not practice being responsible for your own life and your own actions?

only through unequal protection of the law.

Equal protection under the law is already there. When you voluntarily quit your job you lose your paycheck. Your employer loses trained labor. Neither of you gets any compensation.
No, it isn't. Equal protection is, if you can quit you can collect unemployment compensation.

No it is not. YOu can stomp your feet and cry about this until you are blue in the face, but until you can explain how the employer benefits and the employee is punished, your claim of unequal protection is just a lie.

In our society, an adult who is capable, is expected to take care of themselves. That is not an unreasonable expectation. Expecting others to take care of your needs AND your luxuries just because you don't WANT to work is completely unreasonable. No amount of whining about unequal protection uner the law or the natural rate of unemployment changes that. The natural rate of unemployment ONLY considers those seeking a job. You are not seeking a job. You are spending your efforts on figuring out ways NOT to work and still get money for luxuries. YOu should be ashamed, but you apparently have no shame.
yes, dear; it is.

No, it is not. And I am tired of responding to the same tired lie. Unless you can explain how the employer benefits or gets something, and the employee does not, I will simply respond with "Blah blah blah" to future claims of unequal protection under the law.
dear, this is the issue:

An employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.  Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.

That is the law we need equal protection of.

Practice? Why not practice getting a to support yourself like an actual adult? Why not practice being responsible for your own life and your own actions?
my mom is nearly eighty.

yes, dear; it is.

dear, this is the issue:

An employment, having no specified term, may be terminated at the will of either party on notice to the other.  Employment for a specified term means an employment for a period greater than one month.

Blah blah blah

my mom is nearly eighty.

And I am sure she would love to see you get a job.

yes, dear; it is.

dear, this is the issue:

Blah blah blah
don't really care about the law, right winger?

yes, dear; it is.

dear, this is the issue:

Blah blah blah

I care very much about the law. And I also care about my tax dollars being wasted to support someone who is capable of supporting themselves. And btw, few women are interested in a middle aged man making less than minimum wage, with no ambition to improve.

yes, dear; it is.

dear, this is the issue:

Blah blah blah

I care very much about the law. And I also care about my tax dollars being wasted to support someone who is capable of supporting themselves. And btw, few women are interested in a middle aged man making less than minimum wage, with no ambition to improve.
the law is more important, right wingers. enforce the law.

dear, this is the issue:

Blah blah blah

I can't see that the law is not being enforced where unemployment is concerned. YOu can quit, they can fire you, neither gets anything beyond that.

dear, this is the issue:

Blah blah blah

I can't see that the law is not being enforced where unemployment is concerned. YOu can quit, they can fire you, neither gets anything beyond that.
dear; it is about solving simple poverty to promote the general welfare on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Blah blah blah

dear; it is about solving simple poverty to promote the general welfare on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

There are more efficient means of solving poverty that do not require revamping the entire system.

Daniel, let me ask you, what reason do you have for not working? I'm not talking about everyone else, just you. You seem reasonably intelligent and have mentioned no physical handicap. Why do you refuse to work?

There are more efficient means of solving poverty that do not require revamping the entire system.
No, there are not.

Daniel, let me ask you, what reason do you have for not working? I'm not talking about everyone else, just you. You seem reasonably intelligent and have mentioned no physical handicap. Why do you refuse to work?
Employment is at the will of either party.

And, I don't refuse to work. I have plenty of domestic chores that need to be done.

And, I don't refuse to work. I have plenty of domestic chores that need to be done.

So do I. But I still have a full time job.

I am asking why you prefer not having spending money to going out to a job?

i have a lot of domestic chores.

and, i am looking for remote work.

i have a lot of domestic chores.

and, i am looking for remote work.

I had a sick wife, 3 kids and a full-time job.

Yeah, I remember you talking about that 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Forum List

Back