So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

When Obama was president I actually thought he must love poor white people. I had a hard time finding employment, keeping a job, and relied heavily on government assistance. Due to Obama I received a lot of Government assistance I needed. I was able to stay on unemployment benefits for 2 years then. My wife also at that time benefited greatly from government assistance, government housing and food stamps. She is half white, half Native American.

Last edited:

When Obama was president I actually thought he must love poor white people. I had a hard time finding employment, keeping a job, and relied heavily on government assistance. Due to Obama I received a lot of Government assistance I needed. I was able to stay on unemployment benefits for 2 years then. My wife also at that time benefited greatly from government assistance, government housing and food stamps. She is half white, half Native American.

He didn’t love poor white people. He just had a use for government dependents. The coalition he inherited was built between monied elites and an underclass of serfs who can’t feed or keep themselves healthy without a master.
In return for your votes the ruling elite pick the working class clean and give it to you.

Crepitus
312675C4-59B2-48AD-93C1-2836D5E357A9.jpeg

He didn’t love poor white people. He just had a use for government dependents. The coalition he inherited was built between monied elites and an underclass of serfs who can’t feed or keep themselves healthy without a master.
In return for your votes the ruling elite pick the working class clean and give it to you.

That was the reason behind Commie Care, more government dependents.

The more government dependents, the more Democrat voters.

The Obama White House proudly claimed they created over 20 million more government dependents on Commie Care. Obama also created an additional 20 million more on food stamps. Between the two programs, they netted over 40 million more dependents. Not to bad of a catch for 8 years.

did you enjoy your time as a leach sucking off the government?

Paid for my test. 80% Northern Europe. I had 20% that was Western Europe. Wish I didn’t have that fucking French in me,
I think you’re just making shit up...

No, you don't. You are just saying that to be a vile troll.
No, he definitely made it up.

German descended Americans are the single largest group.

Only a retard or a liar would claim to be doubtful about an American having northern and western european ancestry.

I think you are more a liar. Not that you are intelligent. But you are a liar.
Actually British Isles is the largest group....for now.

No, it is not. Has not been for a long time. You are an ignorant fool.

No, you don't. You are just saying that to be a vile troll.

Seems unlikely. Most of this country is from those areas.
No....not any more.....I think that's why some CRCs are crying persecution.

Yes, still. And no, that is not why. As you well know.

Whatever "CRCs" are, you vile troll.
CRCs Con-servative republican christians.

Oh....and name calling.

I have repeatedly corrected your long ago mistake about "name calling". Now you are just being a moronic troll.

Not crying about anything. Just stating the facts. This is why we don’t respond to polls anymore and Trump will win in 2020.

VIle lefty trolls, like to dismiss any truth as whinging or crying.

It is just their way of dodging having to defend their vile actions.

They are vile scum.
I remember someone...was it you....crying about how others are so mean to you....calling you names......Wasn't that you?

No, that was your mistaken understanding of my point, which I corrected long ago.

Not crying about anything. Just stating the facts. This is why we don’t respond to polls anymore and Trump will win in 2020.
This entire thread is soggy with your salty tears, boy.

You are full of shit.
Name calling

NOpe. Honestly pointing out that your words are full of shit.

Whites fall on the "Oppressor" side of the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template under which the hardcore Left perceives the world.

That won't change any time soon. It's often harmless, and a little funny, but overall it's not good for a healthy society. Obviously.

Last edited:

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.

White men did not build almost everything. And when you look at how this "western civilization" came to be, your comment is inaccurate. You on the right can't accept the truth.

Whites fall on the "Oppressor" side of the "Oppressed/Oppressor" template under which the hardcore Left perceives the world.

That won't change any time soon. It's often harmless, and a little funny, but overall it's not good for a healthy society. Obviously.
The record validates this mac. Refusal to recognize, and attempts to minimize, belittle or dismiss our mistakes is not good for a healthy society.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

It is a legitimate political question.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.
It's a disingenuous question raised by white demagogues.

Just listen to NPR. They talk about how horrible white people and Americans in general are everyday.
Every day, huh? How horrible.......to be such a victim of persecution every day.

If it was black person you would be crying outrage.

It is ok for whites who pay the wages of the whole operation to demand some god damned respect.

But you should continue your self-hatred though.
If blacks had done what whites have, we'd be responsible for the same problems and facing the same criticism. Whites have not lost any respect, it's just that non racist whites are tired of you racists and are trying to teach the next generation not to continue making the same mistake. Whites are not paying the wages of the whole anything. If they were, it's because they wouldn't let others participate. So don't shoot yourself in the chest and then whine about dying.

They do not hate anything more.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

White men built almost everything, the West... the modern civilization. It was done by hard effort and dedication by freedom loving people and Americans. Leftists can not accept that.

White men did not build almost everything. And when you look at how this "western civilization" came to be, your comment is inaccurate. You on the right can't accept the truth.
They built most of what we all use. They had to. Soon to be replaced by men and women of Asia. Who have far less sympathy to games.

Just listen to NPR. They talk about how horrible white people and Americans in general are everyday.
You listen to NPR?
Yup, and every time I do i hear something negative about white people and or Americans in general.

They were talking about Katie hill the other day and said nude pics are only a big deal because the media is run by old white men.

Forum List

Back