So has Trump insulted anyone today?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I have been busy and unable to follow the antics of D Trump. Has he called any woman a slut or otherwise insulted anyone today?

I have been busy and unable to follow the antics of D Trump. Has he called any woman a slut or otherwise insulted anyone today?
it's early yet ...give it a few.

Yeah, his servants are still probably tying his shoes for the day
it's early yet ...give it a few.

Yeah, his servants are still probably tying his shoes for the day....

Earlier he said if anyone owes anybody an apology, it's Megyn Kelly who needs to apologize to him.

She was doing her job. Trump is going to get a lot tougher questions than that one. I expect his head to explode....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What more amazing is Obama hasn't insulted us the American PEOPLE he represents today. Trump isn't insulting we the people. I'm all for him slapping down these nasty lamestream medias and the nasty people in the Progressive/commie party like comrade Hillary...two can play that game. they NEED IT

I've heard a rumor that he farted this morning. And not only that, reports say he did it while he was on the can taking a morning crap, and because of the parabolic shape of the toilet bowl the sound was amplified and could be heard throughout the whole vast bathroom.

Reports of what it smelled like are still pending,

Earlier he said if anyone owes anybody an apology, it's Megyn Kelly who needs to apologize to him.

She was doing her job. Trump is going to get a lot tougher questions than that one. I expect his head to explode....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He's such a crybaby. A professional victim. Imagine him on the world stage ...

He can't fire other world leaders or blame them for the idiocy that falls out of his own mouth.

He's a one trick pony and is already wearing thin.

I've heard a rumor that he farted this morning. And not only that, reports say he did it while he was on the can taking a morning crap, and because of the parabolic shape of the toilet bowl the sound was amplified and could be heard throughout the whole vast bathroom.

Reports of what it smelled like are still pending,

Does Stephanie know about this breaking news?

What more amazing is Obama hasn't insulted us the American PEOPLE he represents today. Trump isn't insulting we the people. I'm all for him slapping down these nasty lamestream medias and the nasty people in the Progressive/commie party like comrade Hillary...two can play that game. they NEED IT
It has to be said. ...bitch please!

I can't decide if this level of delusion is more fascinating or terrifying.....

What the hell is wrong with him?

Ego.

I doubt any of us can really grasp what his life is like. He inherited his money. So much money that he has been able to make one bad business decision after another and never touch what we would consider to be the "principal". He buys trophy wives the way his useless sons buy trophy dead animals. He surrounds himself with ass kissers who all know his favorite phrase is "You're fired". Next faves would be "Sue them", "You're a dummy" and "its not my fault".

No one says "no" to him. No one stands up to him. That's why he went all to pieces during that phony debate. His favorite sound is his own voice and he has no filters on what comes out of his mouth. He knows RWs will vote the way they're told.

Not what we want or need in the WH.

BTW, I just heard that fox is groveling and that Ailes called him, asked him to come on some show on fox.

Funny stuff. Embarrassing for the US, but funny.

Ego.

I doubt any of us can really grasp what his life is like. He inherited his money. So much money that he has been able to make one bad business decision after another and never touch what we would consider to be the "principal". He buys trophy wives the way his useless sons buy trophy dead animals. He surrounds himself with ass kissers who all know his favorite phrase is "You're fired". Next faves would be "Sue them", "You're a dummy" and "its not my fault".

No one says "no" to him. No one stands up to him. That's why he went all to pieces during that phony debate. His favorite sound is his own voice and he has no filters on what comes out of his mouth. He knows RWs will vote the way they're told.

BTW, I just heard that fox is groveling and that Ailes called him, asked him to come on some show on fox.

Don't forget his other favorite, "_______ is a loser!" Every time I turn around he's calling someone else a loser....usually after they have insulted his delicate ego.

Ego.

Don't forget his other favorite, "_______ is a loser!" Every time I turn around he's calling someone else a loser....usually after they have insulted his delicate ego.

Who cares. he isn't in a government position yet. but if you all have this need to keep track, well have at it

She wasn't doing her job at all. That bitch made the "show" about Megyn. The other moderators weren't much better.

They sucked up one third of the air time. Very disappointed in the lot of them. Wallace truly stunned me that he would be more interested in being a FOX NEWS STAR instead of a moderator in a political debate.

Pathetic. All candidates were treated unfairly by this FOX NEWS MOD SQUAD and they are getting hammered for it.

As they should.

Ego.

Who cares. he isn't in a government position yet. but if you all have this need to keep track, well have at it
Looks like another idiot has been trumpatized.

She wasn't doing her job at all. That bitch made the "show" about Megyn. The other moderators weren't much better.

They sucked up one third of the air time. Very disappointed in the lot of them. Wallace truly stunned me that he would be more interested in being a FOX NEWS STAR instead of a moderator in a political debate.

Pathetic. All candidates were treated unfairly by this FOX NEWS MOD SQUAD and they are getting hammered for it.

As they should.
Bullshit it's the only time I've seen her do her job

As they should.
Bullshit it's the only time I've seen her do her job

What type of wanker are you that you don't understand the true responsibilities of debate moderators?

Get a grip. When the headlines the next morning are all about the moderator and not about the primary candidates it means Megyn Kelly fucked up big time.

Obviously she thinks she's a star. Obviously she believes that 24 million people were tuning to to watch her and not the candidates.

What an arrogant bitch.

Read and learn asshole:

Moderator Duties for a Debate eHow

Forum List

Back