So frickin pissed!!

Hey you guys!
Well...I never went back to that Levitz store but I did receive a call and letter from the company apologizing for what happened that day. Still...I don't think I'll ever go back. Anyway, yeah my birthday was on the 20th and it was not very good. My youngest brother moved out of the house to attend Fresno State and my mom's house broken into the night before my birthday. They stole my mom's TV, VCR/DVD player, stereo, her jewelry and even squished my cake! I was so pissed because we believe it was a neighbor who did it but since we have no proof and the cops are absolue crap...there's not much we can do. So anyway...we were all still able to get together and manage to have a good time.

You shouldn't feel stupid at all for getting angry at that guy. He sounds like a real numb-nuts. I hope they find the sorry SOBs who stole from your mom and squished your cake. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that you didn't purchase the recliner for her. They might've taken it too. Hope you get all her stuff back. :)

Forum List

Back