So does the left want the mentally ill to have access to guns or not?

You guys need to make up your mind! The inconsistency is mind boggling
"mentally ill shouldnt have guns!"
"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"
:uhoh3:

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course
You dont want trannies in the military?

they aren't mentally ill.

maybe you should stick to subjects you know about.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Shillian, I bet they are just perfectly sane in your little leftard world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah. . . . like who the hell would be stupid enough to hand a loaded weapon to someone undergoing hormone treatments?

Some would while screaming you and I should not be able to touch a gun at all!

What I want is to discuss something other than Trannies in the Bathroom. We done that to death already a year ago. It was boring then and it's boring now.

Trannies are not evil or diseased. Get over it. In fifty years, young people will scratch their heads and laugh at the stories of people like you who thought transgenderism was a mental illness.

Don't forget, people used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the Devil. You're no different--just different terminology, and you will likewise be laughed out of history.
Why do you hate science?
Saying they are not mentally ill is a SOCIAL backlash. I have already explained this to you yesterday. This is why i say you are biased. You believe what you want to believe. Its pathetic.
Same science that tells you there's no correlation between industry and global warming.
Your science is nonsensical. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't change the actual facts. You squirrel around and find some crazy crackpot somewhere who agrees with you and then you wave it around like some sort of "proof." There are small numbers of people who believe any number of things that are total rubbish. It doesn't make you right.

EDITED since Compost is in the room.

What I want is to discuss something other than Trannies in the Bathroom. We done that to death already a year ago. It was boring then and it's boring now.

Trannies are not evil or diseased. Get over it. In fifty years, young people will scratch their heads and laugh at the stories of people like you who thought transgenderism was a mental illness.

Don't forget, people used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the Devil. You're no different--just different terminology, and you will likewise be laughed out of history.
What are you shouting about?
Would you believe I forgot my glasses this morning? Probably not.

Transgenders have too many medical issues to join the military....

Hope you get your glasses to read that....:banana:
Don't be mean, Bruce. Even with my trifocals, that was really hard.

Oh my lord the hard comment and you can't see it is a door I should not open and run fully through! ( I was going to add naked but left it out )

I'm back to myself!!!

Why do you hate science?
Saying they are not mentally ill is a SOCIAL backlash. I have already explained this to you yesterday. This is why i say you are biased. You believe what you want to believe. Its pathetic.
Same science that tells you there's no correlation between industry and global warming.
Your science is nonsensical. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't change the actual facts. You squirrel around and find some crazy crackpot somewhere who agrees with you and then you wave it around like some sort of "proof." There are small numbers of people who believe any number of things that are total rubbish. It doesn't make you right.

EDITED since Compost is in the room.
"doesnt change the actual facts"
Nice subtle way to dumble down :rofl:

The place that oldlady likes to quot says trannies are just as mentally healthy as normal people. DESPITE their over 50% suicide rate
Trannies are fine, but if you have trouble sleeping at night, you are insane
:lol:
The facts... :rolleyes:

The place that oldlady likes to quot says trannies are just as mentally healthy as normal people. DESPITE their over 50% suicide rate

Hey, every human has some form of mental illness. I do agree from the medical standpoint Transgenders should not be allow in because of the medication and therapy they will need. If they did not need those two things then I would not give a damn if they joined or not!

In whatever sphincter libturds keep their minds in, the fact that these fruitcakes kill themselves is the fault of people who know something is wrong with those assholes.

Hey, every human has some form of mental illness. I do agree from the medical standpoint Transgenders should not be allow in because of the medication and therapy they will need. If they did not need those two things then I would not give a damn if they joined or not!
Delusion is a pretty big deal.

You guys need to make up your mind! The inconsistency is mind boggling
"mentally ill shouldnt have guns!"
"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"
:uhoh3:

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course
You dont want trannies in the military?
I don't want to have to work on them, that's for sure!

Oh my lord the hard comment and you can't see it is a door I should not open and run fully through! ( I was going to add naked but left it out )

I'm back to myself!!!
I just meant it was hard to read. I have no idea what you meant, but I think I'm getting the gist. Welcome back.

Yeah, but if they fire a gun and hit the enemy then who cares... I knew plenty of Gays on the waves and bi-sexuals to boot...

It is the medical treatment that is required that make Transgenders to me not able to serve...

Tell you what.

When chuck schumer takes the microphone at the next senate press conference and declares that my delusions of being the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere are valid and legit then I will declare bradley manning is a pretty young woman.

Then I will order her execution.

I'm back to myself!!!
I just meant it was hard to read. I have no idea what you meant, but I think I'm getting the gist. Welcome back.

I am still remembering what you posted last night in another thread...

I think most people who are transgender know it by the time they are old enough to join the military. If the military went back to its defacto "don't ask, don't tell" position (which is what is actually going to happen), and recruits were aware that transgender medical support is not covered while in active military service, would that suit anyone?

Yeah, but if they fire a gun and hit the enemy then who cares... I knew plenty of Gays on the waves and bi-sexuals to boot...

It is the medical treatment that is required that make Transgenders to me not able to serve...
Delusion and high powered weapons dont go together. Thats why they wont let schizos in the military. Hell, Even people with aspergers cant join. There are reasons for it that go beyond cost.

Tell you what.

When chuck schumer takes the microphone at the next senate press conference and declares that my delusions of being the Emperor of the Western Hemisphere are valid and legit then I will declare bradley manning is a pretty young woman.

Then I will order her execution.

I'm back to myself!!!

I am still remembering what you posted last night in another thread...
You do remember that I was simply quoting, right? In hopes of a translation?

I think most people who are transgender know it by the time they are old enough to join the military. If the military went back to its defacto "don't ask, don't tell" position (which is what is actually going to happen), and recruits were aware that transgender medical support is not covered while in active military service, would that suit anyone?

Most likely not unless they are trying to bring change that will not happen. Medical conditions can exempt and boot you.

Forum List

Back