So does the left want the mentally ill to have access to guns or not?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
You guys need to make up your mind! The inconsistency is mind boggling
"mentally ill shouldnt have guns!"
"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"
:uhoh3:

Does this mean i can count on the lefts support to get rid of the automatic weapon ban? Or no?

"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"

Truthfully, I would not want a transgender bender anywhere near the Military just because of the fact the reality is most of them will be going through psychological treatment and medical treatment that will cause them to be bi-polar.

So it is a hell no on transgenders in the military!

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course

You dont want trannies in the military?

they aren't mentally ill.

maybe you should stick to subjects you know about.

He is pointing out that gender disphoria is a mental illness that has several other illnesses associated with it.....

And you anti gunners keep bitching about mentally ill people having access to guns....

Philosopher Backs Trump’s Transgender Ban in Military: ‘Biology Is Not Bigotry’

Dr. Ryan T. Anderson, author of the forthcoming book When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment, has noted that people who identify as transgender “suffer a host of mental health and social problems—including anxiety, depression, and substance abuse—at higher rates than the general population.”

advertisement
“Biology isn’t bigotry,” Ryan states, “and we need a sober and honest assessment of the human costs of getting human nature wrong.”

The U.S. military is extremely strict in its requirements for the physical and mental health of enlisting soldiers, and disqualifies individuals for a host of reasons, including ulcers, chronic conjunctivitis, genital herpes, heart arrhythmia, anosmia, Tourett’s, dyslexia, anorexia, agoraphobia, hypochondria, self-mutilation and suicidal behavior.

Regarding that final point, Anderson points out that “41 percent of people who identify as transgender will attempt suicide at some point in their lives, compared to 4.6 percent of the general population. And people who have had transition surgery are 19 times more likely than average to die by suicide.”

A person undergoing the change from either a man to a woman or a woman to a man has to take medication that cause their mood to become unstable. Also they should seek psychological therapy during the process. So with those two things it make them unfit for service.

Now tell me I am wrong and then look up and read about what Transgenders have to do to become the opposite sex.

WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

That is only a diversion. The federal left wants better aqueducts, better roads, and more well regulated militia.

WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

awww... how cute. now you do the "fake lawyer" thing,too?

I always know when I beat rightwingnut butt when you lie like that.

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.

A person undergoing the change from either a man to a woman or a woman to a man has to take medication that cause their mood to become unstable. Also they should seek psychological therapy during the process. So with those two things it make them unfit for service.

Now tell me I am wrong and then look up and read about what Transgenders have to do to become the opposite sex.

and other than your own opinion, what evidence is there that any of the thousands of transgendered americans serving their country have had "emotional problems".

nice lie though. *shrug*

you should probably try sticking with evidence.

Sorry, but if you feel a need to have major surgery to remove your genitalia then you do have a mental disorder.

Would we treat someone who want's to chop their hand off as not having a mental disorder?

Biologically having homosexual desires is a disorder, but at least that just involves buggering someone with the same equipment you have. No harm, no foul.

Of course the transgendered aren't mentally ill! It's everybody else who has a problem. That's why military people must take special training to learn how to properly talk to transgendered. Right, Jillian?

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
I like how you only responded to the insult. I will take that as a concession :)

Sorry, but if you feel a need to have major surgery to remove your genitalia then you do have a mental disorder.

Would we treat someone who want's to chop their hand off as not having a mental disorder?

Biologically having homosexual desires is a disorder, but at least that just involves buggering someone with the same equipment you have. No harm, no foul.

sorry, marty, there's really nothing to discuss on this entire issue with ignorant homophobes.

have a good day.

I like how you only responded to the insult. I will take that as a concession :)

don't,,,., you should take it as you're not worth any actual "debate".

sorry, bubbalah... again, whatever makes you feel like you have genitals.

sorry, marty, there's really nothing to discuss on this entire issue with ignorant homophobes.

have a good day.

What have I said that is homophobic?

Don't run away you little sissy-girl.

Forum List

Back