So does the left want the mentally ill to have access to guns or not?

Its funny the gay advocates "APA" list transgenders as not having a mental illness but they do insomnia and recurring nightmares :lol:

You dont want trannies in the military?

they aren't mentally ill.

maybe you should stick to subjects you know about.
WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

awww... how cute. now you do the "fake lawyer" thing,too?

I always know when I beat rightwingnut butt when you lie like that.

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
I like how you only responded to the insult. I will take that as a concession :)

don't,,,., you should take it as you're not worth any actual "debate".

sorry, bubbalah... again, whatever makes you feel like you have genitals.
Because you always lose
Why do you hate science?
2017 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code F64.0 : Transsexualism

WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
I like how you only responded to the insult. I will take that as a concession :)

Then why are you on a political message board in the first place?

Why not just crow with your progressive hag friends about how awesome and understanding you are over overpriced coffee?

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course

Sorry, but if you feel a need to have major surgery to remove your genitalia then you do have a mental disorder.

Would we treat someone who want's to chop their hand off as not having a mental disorder?

Biologically having homosexual desires is a disorder, but at least that just involves buggering someone with the same equipment you have. No harm, no foul.

sorry, marty, there's really nothing to discuss on this entire issue with ignorant homophobes.

have a good day.

What have I said that is homophobic?

Don't run away you little sissy-girl.
"homophobic" one of the most ridiculous words i have ever heard :lol:

You guys need to make up your mind! The inconsistency is mind boggling
"mentally ill shouldnt have guns!"
"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"
:uhoh3:

A person undergoing the change from either a man to a woman or a woman to a man has to take medication that cause their mood to become unstable. Also they should seek psychological therapy during the process. So with those two things it make them unfit for service.

Now tell me I am wrong and then look up and read about what Transgenders have to do to become the opposite sex.

and other than your own opinion, what evidence is there that any of the thousands of transgendered americans serving their country have had "emotional problems".

nice lie though. *shrug*

you should probably try sticking with evidence.

You should actually learn about the subject before commenting on the issue and calling someone a fucking liar!

How to Know if You Are Transgender

Read it and I can provide a lot more to support the fact for someone to go through the change they must take medication that will affect their mood swing while also needing to seek psychological treatment before doing the transition. It is you that offer not facts to support what you wrote about me and my comments are based on facts and not just opinion.

I know to you this issue is a winning issue for you but you will lose in the end. I supported the rights of gays to get married and be treated equal, but as for Transgenders in the Military they can not serve because of the medical requirements for them to go through to change their sex.

Now call me a fucking liar again and if you don't like reality then stop living in it because it sucks!

Sorry, but if you feel a need to have major surgery to remove your genitalia then you do have a mental disorder.

Would we treat someone who want's to chop their hand off as not having a mental disorder?

Biologically having homosexual desires is a disorder, but at least that just involves buggering someone with the same equipment you have. No harm, no foul.

sorry, marty, there's really nothing to discuss on this entire issue with ignorant homophobes.

have a good day.

There are some people who actually hate gay people on this board and in real life, I don't doubt that.

But disagreeing with the PROGRESSIVE homosexual and transexual agenda is not homophobic on it's face.

"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"

have a good day.

Ignorant Homophobes?

Is that like everyone that did not vote for Obama must have been racist!?!

Or that Clinton lost because of Russia?

have a good day.

There are some people who actually hate gay people on this board and in real life, I don't doubt that.

But disagreeing with the PROGRESSIVE homosexual and transexual agenda is not homophobic on it's face.
I dont either. But that doesnt give any credibility to that asinine word

What have you ever offer as debate?

Calling everyone you disagree with a Homophobic racist is not debate!

What I want is to discuss something other than Trannies in the Bathroom. We done that to death already a year ago. It was boring then and it's boring now.

Trannies are not evil or diseased. Get over it. In fifty years, young people will scratch their heads and laugh at the stories of people like you who thought transgenderism was a mental illness.

Don't forget, people used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the Devil. You're no different--just different terminology, and you will likewise be laughed out of history.

What I want is to discuss something other than Trannies in the Bathroom. We done that to death already a year ago. It was boring then and it's boring now.

Trannies are not evil or diseased. Get over it. In fifty years, young people will scratch their heads and laugh at the stories of people like you who thought transgenderism was a mental illness.

Don't forget, people used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the Devil. You're no different--just different terminology, and you will likewise be laughed out of history.
What are you shouting about?

Why do you hate science?
Saying they are not mentally ill is a SOCIAL backlash. I have already explained this to you yesterday. This is why i say you are biased. You believe what you want to believe. Its pathetic.

Sorry Old Lady but the reality is Transgenders have no right to serve the U.S. Military and can be rejected based on the fact the requirements for the change alone would keep them from joining!

I don't think the military should allow schizophrenics in the military either, do you?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Shillian, I bet they are just perfectly sane in your little leftard world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't think the military should allow schizophrenics in the military either, do you?
She thinks they arent mentally ill because the gay activist group APA said they werent. Even though when they removed transgender from the list of illnesses, it only passed with 1/4 of the boards doctors agreeing. They changed it anyways. She doesnt see a problem with that because of the FEELS.

Would you believe I forgot my glasses this morning? Probably not.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Shillian, I bet they are just perfectly sane in your little leftard world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah. . . . like who the hell would be stupid enough to hand a loaded weapon to someone undergoing hormone treatments?

Would you believe I forgot my glasses this morning? Probably not.

Transgenders have too many medical issues to join the military....

Hope you get your glasses to read that....:banana:

Forum List

Back